Larx

10.7.4 is OUT !

158 posts in this topic

What's New in Version 10.7.4

The 10.7.4 update includes general operating system fixes that improve the stability, compatibility, and reliability of your Mac.

PLEASE REPORT AFTER UPDATE. GOODLUCK ! :wink2:

OS X Lion Update 10.7.4 (Client)

OS X Lion Update 10.7.4 (Client Combo)

Click here to view the article

Advertisement

Updated just fine here, just had to replace (as always) AppleHDA and ATI5000Controller.kext and b00m 10.7.4 up and running just fine :)

Getting these 2 errors at boot:

SMC::smcReadKeyAction ERROR $Num kSMCKeyNotFound(0x84) fKeyHashTable=0x0

SMC::smcInitHelper ERROR: MMIO regMap == NULL - fall back to old SMC mode

Anyone know what the problem is? Thanks in advance.

Getting these 2 errors at boot: Anyone know what the problem is? Thanks in advance.

I have this problem too

I have this problem too

+1 those errors appear from the 11E46 - some interesting AppleSMC changes in 10.7.4, and also vestiges of Mountain Lion in Power Management:

Captura de pantalla 2012-05-09 a la(s) 20.24.16.png Captura de pantalla 2012-05-09 a la(s) 20.31.21.png

no problems with Update !

but, i get these " SMC " errors, too !

@ arthur-pt !

thx for the tip, everthings good now :thumbsup_anim:

hi to the people with smc error replace applesmc from the one in 10.7.3 and the error is gone good hack

This subtle error doesn't bother me indeed

plus, I found that on real mbp the error occurs as well

Updated backup install, went smooth. Main install did too. I noticed my icons reverted to default, and only my dock separator did too =P. The rest of the dock is still custom.

updated fine... only broke audio.

Replaced AppleHDA.kext. Restart/repair permissions, delete com.apple.kext.caches folder (I always forget to delete that) restart. Audio working.

Update: I'm getting KP's on initial boot up... dose not happen every time and after a hard shutdown and re-boot it's fine. Will try and take a picture next time it happens.

...AGPM ...again needs adjusting for full-speed gfx(nvidia)GT 520

Are there more infos related to ATI AGPM ?

I can't find it though :(

The update has been quite messy for me on my laptop, having SMC issues, lots of SMCReadyKeyAction errors in the kernal log. My wifi kext got overwritten and I can't remember the method I used to get it working with 10.7.3, Voodoo battery isn't working properly, so OS X thinks it's running on battery when it's not. :wallbash:

Are there more infos related to ATI AGPM ?

I can't find it though :(

..in the infoplist of AGPM there are model identifiers...in model IMac 12,2 there are ati gfx ids...Vendor1002Device6720...Vendor1002Device6722...Vendor1002Device6740 and in MacBookPro8,2... Vendor1002Device6760...Vendor1002Device6741...that's just at a glance though...(set model in smbios.plist) i use champlist for that...

any way....seems ok here now....

post-11772-0-19396400-1336625460_thumb.png

..in the infoplist of AGPM there are model identifiers...in model IMac 12,2 there are ati gfx ids...Vendor1002Device6720...Vendor1002Device6722...Vendor1002Device6740 and in MacBookPro8,2... Vendor1002Device6760...Vendor1002Device6741...that's just at a glance though...(set model in smbios.plist) i use champlist for that... any way....seems ok here now.... post-11772-0-19396400-1336625460_thumb.png

I already know this.

But unlike Nvidia Card, the arguements for ATI inside plist are not clear

I tried to make it work, but it shows in console that "G-state set to 0 from 0"