Jump to content
1,164 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Amble said:

 

I'm using HWmonitor and FakeSMC from the above dmg, FakeSMC is in S/L/E. I'm seeing GPU temperature but not frequency. Any idea what might be the problem?

 

RX560 and Gigabyte GA-Z270N-WIFI

According to this commit, RX560 is one of supported cards. Just not sure what monitoring features are supported though. You may consider using Slice's FakeSMC instead?

Edited by Badruzeus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Badruzeus said:

According to this commit, RX560 is one of supported cards. Just not sure what monitoring features are supported though. You may consider using Slice's FakeSMC instead?

 

Thanks for that, didn't know Slice had forked this. :)

 

Same problem though, only GPU temperature but no frequency. Anyone know if I should see the frequency on RX 560 ITX?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Amble said:

 

Thanks for that, didn't know Slice had forked this. :)

 

Same problem though, only GPU temperature but no frequency. Anyone know if I should see the frequency on RX 560 ITX?

Add this to the Terminal window, but note that it's static, if you want to see the frequencies at full load, run it again.

 

ioreg -l |grep \"PerformanceStatistics\" | tr ',' '\n'|grep 'Clock'

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, wern apfel said:

Add this to the Terminal window, but note that it's static, if you want to see the frequencies at full load, run it again.

 

ioreg -l |grep \"PerformanceStatistics\" | tr ',' '\n'|grep 'Clock'

 

That doesn't do anything :/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Amble said:

ioreg -l |grep \"PerformanceStatistics\" | tr ',' '\n'|grep 'Clock'

 

44 minutes ago, Amble said:

 

That doesn't do anything :/

 

It does not work if you just copy and paste it, here it's as code.

ioreg -l |grep \"PerformanceStatistics\" | tr ',' '\n'|grep 'Clock'

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

This works GREAT on an iMac10,1

No plugins just app

Shows all sensors even battery level of Magic Mouse 2 and Magic Keyboard.

I will look at updating code to latest Hardware and EARLIER Mac OSX/OS

Stay tuned....

 

edit:

Now I have a MacBook Pro 5,2

will see what gives

Edited by STLVNUB
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
×
×
  • Create New...