1,156 posts in this topic

You could use that you wish, but if you post here about assembla brunch I can't help you with fixes or impruvements. As I said It is based on my old architecture and many thing I've changed in my brunch since Slice and Navi forked it.

You could use that you wish, but if you post here about assembla brunch I can't help you with fixes or impruvements. As I said It is based on my old architecture and many thing I've changed in my brunch since Slice and Navi forked it.

Oh i didn't know that.it would be nice to have a compiled ver on the first post.Anyways thanks for the heads up

Oh i didn't know that.it would be nice to have a compiled ver on the first post.Anyways thanks for the heads up

There is always latest compiled binareies and updated installer come with every revision I upload to GitHub. Just check Installer and Binaries folders.

• Like 1

There is always latest compiled binareies and updated installer come with every revision I upload to GitHub. Just check Installer and Binaries folders.

updated and did some edits.

keep in mind that im ot using a panel fan but the sensor is working i have tested it..

post-32317-0-66447800-1337184433_thumb.jpg

Hi kozlek,

What do you need (can i give you) to add Asus Rampage III Extreme to the superIO plist ?

If you already have modified SuperIO plist with your mb profile you could attach it here and I'll add it to the project.

I get HWsensors 1.0.2 ... text info in the verbose mode (booting) near the FakeSMC text info.

Why? I dont have HWSensorMenue installed / Hwsensors App not running / cant finde any autostart or hwsensor.kext (also no sensor plugins.kexts installed).

Or does the info comes from FakeSMC (newer) itself which means "supports HWSensors" and not usage/loaded HWSensors info?

I get HWsensors 1.0.2 ... text info in the verbose mode (booting) near the FakeSMC text info.

Why? I dont have HWSensorMenue installed / Hwsensors App not running / cant finde any autostart or hwsensor.kext (also no sensor plugins.kexts installed).

Or does the info comes from FakeSMC (newer) itself which means "supports HWSensors" and not usage/loaded HWSensors info?

It's only message about project's version and it's comes from FakeSMC.kext. Project is named HWSensors and application is HWMonitor

Hi kozlek, if ever you have time, since options menu is now added to hw monitor, any chance of UI choice for black with white text vs greyish white with black text? Since my xcode skills do not include any skill, I was only able to change the black text to white, but couldn't figure out the window background. Just a thought to add to your great project, keep up the good work and kudos on the new sensors option.

Hi kozlek,

I'm getting lots of logs while running new HWMonitor :

HWMonitor[278]: *** __NSAutoreleaseNoPool(): Object 0x10053d150 of class __NSFastEnumerationEnumerator autoreleased with no pool in place - just leaking

HWMonitor[278]: *** __NSAutoreleaseNoPool(): Object 0x10053f3b0 of class NSCFString autoreleased with no pool in place - just leaking

HWMonitor[278]: *** __NSAutoreleaseNoPool(): Object 0x10053f4a0 of class NSCFData autoreleased with no pool in place - just leaking

I'm running 10.6.8.

thx

eberts

mozo this "fakesmc" is different from that on projectosx, right? That is a fork of this?

Yes, It's different. FakeSMC v4.x on assembla is fork of this. But first version of HWSensors was on assembla.

Hi Kozlek, this is a great effort from you and all the other contributors. Thank you.

I do have a problem, however. I removed the old fakesmc and supporting kexts before installing 136b373. Everything seems to be working well except when my hack goes to sleep. Instead of restarting at login screen after 'suspend to ram', it does a full boot, chameleon says the sleepimage is invalid, and in the kernel log all of the disk partitions are flagged as dirty and require journal replay. I've tried the decrypt fix for the sleepimage without success. I'm on 10.7.4.

It looks as though the sleep process is not doing what it should be doing.

Hi kozlek, if ever you have time, since options menu is now added to hw monitor, any chance of UI choice for black with white text vs greyish white with black text? Since my xcode skills do not include any skill, I was only able to change the black text to white, but couldn't figure out the window background. Just a thought to add to your great project, keep up the good work and kudos on the new sensors option.

Assuming it's just one window

_window.backgroundColor = [uIColor blackColor];

That's how you normally set the bg color of a windows in Obj C.

@ kozlek I can't seem to boot with your fakeSMC that's posted on the first page my system just hangs on where it would normally boot into the gui login screen could never figure out why so I had to resort to my older working version SuperIODevice also fails to load any idea why? I have the kernel log if needed as well running a q8200 on a p45 chipset.

After updating to 10.7.4 i checked my Speedstep and did some CPU-GPU benchmarks it's all good.

But i get this annoying msg too - SMC::smcInitHelper ERROR: MMIO regMap == NULL - fall back to old SMC mode

maybe there is a missing key in fakesmc?

Anyways if anyone has info on that matter please let me know..

After updating to 10.7.4 i checked my Speedstep and did some CPU-GPU benchmarks it's all good.

But i get this annoying msg too - SMC::smcInitHelper ERROR: MMIO regMap == NULL - fall back to old SMC mode

no

It's tell you that AppleSMC.kext is not using the memory mapped read and writes, then it works like it has always done.

For this error , install old applesmc from 10.7.3

Hi kozlek,

I'm getting lots of logs while running new HWMonitor :

HWMonitor[278]: *** __NSAutoreleaseNoPool(): Object 0x10053d150 of class __NSFastEnumerationEnumerator autoreleased with no pool in place - just leaking

HWMonitor[278]: *** __NSAutoreleaseNoPool(): Object 0x10053f3b0 of class NSCFString autoreleased with no pool in place - just leaking

HWMonitor[278]: *** __NSAutoreleaseNoPool(): Object 0x10053f4a0 of class NSCFData autoreleased with no pool in place - just leaking

I'm running 10.6.8.

thx

eberts

I am having this problem as well. I cannot pinpoint exactly which version it started with though.

I am running 10.6.8 as well.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.