What level of school do you attend?

Your Education Level in School  

119 members have voted

1. 1. What is your current level of education?

• Kindergarden (Fat Chance)
    • Grade School (1-5)
    • Middle School (6-8)
    • High School (9-12)
    • College
    • Post-graduate
    • GED
    • I'm too stupid to know anything.

48 posts in this topic

I'm trippen over how many kids are on this site :jester:

I made it all the way to 10th grade and dropped out the day of my 16th birthday, if I had it to do over I would've graduated and went to collage and maybe I wouldn't be busting my ass every day to get nowhere.

I'm 31 now and can say that my three sons will all graduate high school no matter what ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

High school sophomore. For most people that would mean eagerly waiting for their driver's license. But no. My birthday is on JUNE TWENTY-SEVENTH. Which means permit two weeks AFTER school lets out for the summer, and license during CHRISTMAS VACATION of JUNIOR YEAR!!!!oneone (Massachusetts is permit @ 16, license @ 16.5)

Yeah, enough with the ranting. Umm... mac related...... oh yeah. I just got me a MacBook Pro!!! woot

I'm trippen over how many kids are on this site :(

I made it all the way to 10th grade and dropped out the day of my 16th birthday, if I had it to do over I would've graduated and went to collage and maybe I wouldn't be busting my ass every day to get nowhere.

I'm 31 now and can say that my three sons will all graduate high school no matter what ;)

good for you

Quit HS in 11th grade. Got tired of immature BS from immature idiots. ( I was 'the goth / nerd') Went to community collage for 2 years, and it was a far too easy waste of time, and money. Got my AA from those 2 years, and decided to start my own tech company. Now I make more than people twice my age, and live in a nice house, and have 2 vehicles. I live alone, but not for long. I'm 25.

Quit HS in 11th grade. Got tired of immature BS from immature idiots. ( I was 'the goth / nerd') Went to community collage for 2 years, and it was a far too easy waste of time, and money. Got my AA from those 2 years, and decided to start my own tech company. Now I make more than people twice my age, and live in a nice house, and have 2 vehicles. I live alone, but not for long. I'm 25.

You should rub it in those kids faces man. it always turns out that way, the 'nerd' according to high schoolers is always getting the $$ when theyre older. Rather a nerd then an idiot.

betchya youve got a hit list. :whistle:

wow too many nerds in this forum, :whistle:, well im a junior in high school and i already attend a class at a 4 year university, i am taking 2 other AP classes which stresses me out even more. i cant wait till college! well i think dropping out is stupid and just becuase some guy made money in a tech company doesnt mean anything, sure he did it but why even take a chance and drop out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...