Mac OS x 105 pre-release

clownberg

16 posts in this topic

I'm downloading it right now-could be a fake but I don't think it is.Even if it is real I don't know if I will be able to run it on my dell. I guess I would use the decrypted files from maxxuss and use the old kernel to try and run it.

From the demon or the bay? I think there is a couple of posts referring to this and saying it's a fake. Like a whole bunch of script or something...be careful...

I'm downloading it right now-could be a fake but I don't think it is.Even if it is real I don't know if I will be able to run it on my dell. I guess I would use the decrypted files from maxxuss and use the old kernel to try and run it.

Is it about 3.2 GiB?

If it was available last night, I doubt it's real. However if it is real, the guy is very smart for pulling it. If the seed to peer ratio blew out of wack (which it most likely would have), it'd be slowed down to a crawl.

If it is the real thing, tell me if you can extract apps via Pacfist and run them on Tiger. I have a feeling it's not that difficult...

Give it a week...I'm sure by then It'll be all over the net.

And btw, I had most of the beginning of the DMG...it's essentially all 0's. Just seems like it's a blank DMG...AppleLegal can confirm that too.

i don't know why everyone's getting so excited. It's probably just a build of Tiger with Leopard specific apps like Time Machine and Spaces slapped on it. It's probably unstable as hell too (didn't iPhoto crash during yesterday's demo?)