DSDT Auto-Patcher

MaLd0n

5,756 posts in this topic

I have the D945GCLF2, Atom 330, IHC7. I've attached the send_me file.

My DSDT is modified, from this post.

I am hoping a properly patched DSDT.aml will get Sleep working. Thanks for your help-

send_me.zip

this is not an original DSDT

if you do not have power management

will have hardly sleep without kext

I've finally access my ASUS P6t Deluxe V1 cpu and extracted the dsdt and others. Can you please take a look at this an apply a patch?

Thanks.

dsdt.Efi_Gy.zip

T_X rename

ALIAS

DTGP

LAN

FGET

HID/CID

IRQs

LPC

MUTE

REMOVE

RENAME

SMBUS

SHUTDOWN

TGET

VGET

This patch EHCI is not in the Auto-patcher

You applied that

try it

dsdt.Breathless.zip

I do not know of a solution to the AppleUSBOHCI

Appears to be basically the same as the last DSDT:

Dec 16 14:19:36 localhost kernel[0]: USBF: 1.218 AppleUSBEHCI[0xffffff8012563000]::CheckSleepCapability - controller will be unloaded across sleep

Dec 16 14:19:36 localhost kernel[0]: FireWire runtime power conservation disabled. (2)

Dec 16 14:19:40: --- last message repeated 1 time ---

Dec 16 14:19:36 localhost kernel[0]: USBMSC Identifier (non-unique): DRXS70UWMP3000064F3 0x54c 0x3dc 0x307

Dec 16 14:19:36 localhost kernel[0]: USBF: 1.284 AppleUSBOHCI[0xffffff80125a8000]::CheckSleepCapability - controller will be unloaded across sleep

Dec 16 14:19:36 localhost kernel[0]: USBF: 1.284 AppleUSBOHCI[0xffffff80125a7000]::CheckSleepCapability - controller will be unloaded across sleep

Attached is the new kernel log, etc.

Thanks for your help

send_me_2.zip

Appears to be basically the same as the last DSDT:

Dec 16 14:19:36 localhost kernel[0]: USBF: 1.218 AppleUSBEHCI[0xffffff8012563000]::CheckSleepCapability - controller will be unloaded across sleep

Dec 16 14:19:36 localhost kernel[0]: FireWire runtime power conservation disabled. (2)

Dec 16 14:19:40: --- last message repeated 1 time ---

Dec 16 14:19:36 localhost kernel[0]: USBMSC Identifier (non-unique): DRXS70UWMP3000064F3 0x54c 0x3dc 0x307

Dec 16 14:19:36 localhost kernel[0]: USBF: 1.284 AppleUSBOHCI[0xffffff80125a8000]::CheckSleepCapability - controller will be unloaded across sleep

Dec 16 14:19:36 localhost kernel[0]: USBF: 1.284 AppleUSBOHCI[0xffffff80125a7000]::CheckSleepCapability - controller will be unloaded across sleep

Attached is the new kernel log, etc.

Thanks for your help

dsdt.Breathless.zip

FireWire

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=196359

Today i'm lucky to use an i5-760 machine with Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3 mobo.

And the first thing i've done is, obviously, pulled a hard drive and installed 10.6.3 on it! :D

GA_P55_USB3_Rev2.0_send_me.zip I'll be happy to test your DSDT fixes and send you any kernel logs and bdmesgs.

(booted the system from HackBoot V5, haven't installed Chameleon or any kexts on the hard drive yet)

Today i'm lucky to use an i5-760 machine with Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3 mobo.

And the first thing i've done is, obviously, pulled a hard drive and installed 10.6.3 on it! :unsure:

GA_P55_USB3_Rev2.0_send_me.zip I'll be happy to test your DSDT fixes and send you any kernel logs and bdmesgs.

(booted the system from HackBoot V5, haven't installed Chameleon or any kexts on the hard drive yet)

dsdt.XLR.zip

DTGP

EHCI

UHCI

HID/CID

HPET

IRQs

LAN

REMOVE

RENAME

RTC

SMBUS

SHUTDOWN

WAK

Chameleon_v2.0_RC5_r674.zip

Attached is the latest result:

I took a look at that firewire thread. I don't think i'm good enough yet to take the plunge and start testing their fix just yet.... it doesn't seem like they have a bulletproof fix either.

Also I think I should mention that the Kernel.txt that your "runme" command seems to be grabbing does not look exactly the same as the kernel.log that I am seeing from my Private/var/log folder. In the kernel.log, there seems to be less USBMSC Identifiers now.... Attached is the Kernel.log for reference.

send_me.zip

kernel.log.zip

dsdt.Efi_Gy.zip

T_X rename

ALIAS

DTGP

LAN

FGET

HID/CID

IRQs

LPC

MUTE

REMOVE

RENAME

SMBUS

SHUTDOWN

TGET

VGET

Thank you very much. The system boot a lot faster. The only thing I got in /E/E is fakesmc and jmicron. However, when the system wakes up from sleep, it just display a small screen on the top left corner and then it KP. Please see the attached file. I guess it is not because of DSDT. I'm using ATI HIS 5770 graphic card. I tried the sleep enabler kext but it KP on reboot so I deleted it.

Thank you very much. The system boot a lot faster. The only thing I got in /E/E is fakesmc and jmicron. However, when the system wakes up from sleep, it just display a small screen on the top left corner and then it KP. Please see the attached file. I guess it is not because of DSDT. I'm using ATI HIS 5770 graphic card. I tried the sleep enabler kext but it KP on reboot so I deleted it.

Always use the -v

it will show you the error

even if you're on the desktop, etc.

discover what is causing the KP after wake

:)

was not applied anything to your USB

I believe that it is not

I believe it is the video

Hello MaLd0n,

First of all, let me say THANK YOU for your work, sharing, and willingness to help us out. This is just awesome and an auto-patcher like yours is what we've all needed for a very long time.

I have a thread here for HP DV8, DV7, DV6, and DV5 users:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=221653

I am preparing to roll out a new version of my installation guides and boot CD and really want to come up with a solid DSDT; however, I am not a DSDT master, so I'm hoping with your patcher and help, we can get much closer to the "perfect DSDT".

Here are some specs for my machine:

HP Pavilion DV8t-1100 (VF836AV)

BIOS: InSyde, F.25

(More info in my sig)

send_me.zip

I am happy to help in any way I can, and I certainly appreciate all your help,

:lol:

@ XLR

What did you do with you Badass Motherboard, Ultrafast CPU, Coolest Heatsink, Huge Graphics Card, Tonnes of RAM,

Gigantic Hard Drive, Lightspeed Disk Burner, Professional Sound Card, Massive LCD Display :)

Just kidding congrats on the new hardware.

Hi! :)

Keyboard and Mouse doesn't work, i've tried 3 different USB ports but no response.

However, when i plug a USB flash drive it appears on the desktop. What can be the problem?

I removed the USB patches

I had applied

your motherboard is USB3

not a patch on any USB

try with

USB_3_PXHCD.kext_Patched.zip

Just kidding congrats on the new hardware.
Thanks! :)

I removed the USB patches

I had applied

your motherboard is USB3

not a patch on any USB

try with

USB_3_PXHCD.kext_Patched.zip

Installed it in S/L/E, but mouse&keyboard still don't respond. They disconnect during boot.

But they work fine when i boot from your Boot CD, or when i use this DSDT from Kakewalk 3.0

Kakewalk_P55USB3_DSDT.aml.zip

Always use the -v

it will show you the error

even if you're on the desktop, etc.

discover what is causing the KP after wake

was not applied anything to your USB

I believe that it is not

I believe it is the video

When the system wakes up from sleep. I can't read anything from the display as what I've posted from the image. Anyway, the sleepenabler.kext panic on boot and the reason sa applepowermanagement. That is why I deleted sleepenabler kext. I think it is a video card issue. Anyway, I'm happy with the dsdt that you sent and will be using it. Thanks again.

this is not an original DSDT

Sorry - I've attached the DSL file extracted with DSDT Editor. Can you use that? If not, let me know, and I will try the Linux method...

D945GCLF2_DSL.txt

if you do not have power management

will have hardly sleep without kext

That's the problem - I have both SleepEnabler and NullCPUPowerManagment, but still sleep does not work.

In case the info here is useful to anyone:

Here is a link to some DSDT code to enable the brightness slider:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=211705

On my HP DV8 the slider appears, and pressing the Fn key and either [insert/scroll] or [pg up / pause] activates brightness control but does not actually change the brightness. If I plug in an Apple keyboard, the F1 and F2 keys respond in the same way, but no change.

More info I found here:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=101966