Most addictive Mac games

Swad

186 posts in this topic

Marble Blast Gold, Pac the Man X, Quake 4, Gun, Space Invaders, Missile Command, Sims 3, BattleField 1942,2 And 2142, COD 1,2,4,5 and 6 ,Prince of Persia 2 thrones, Assasins Creed, Bioshock, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4, GTA:SA

and pretty much any other game for mac, i cant be bothered to list all the others

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would have to say really any blizzard game, except for WoW because i REALLY dislike that game.

But to pick one, Diablo 2:LOD

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

1. World of Goo
  2. Bejeweled
  3. Pangea Arcade
  4. Multiwinia
  5. Enigmo 2
  6. Peggle
  7. Etch A Sketch
  8. Classic Solitaire
  9. Jumpman
  10. Mac Games Arcade

If you’re not sure where to start, any of the games mentioned above can give you a good idea for what gaming on OS X has to offer. The big studio blockbusters are worth checking out, but a small budget can also provide a huge amount of entertainment.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I don't know why but I'm hooked on those darn flash games.

Mostly because they don't require QE/CI?

In my case, on the Mac/Hack side of things it's Asphalt 6: Adrenaline (a rather odd quack - an iPhone/iPad app that plays on Macs as well - reminds me a *lot* of NFS: World, or even Crazy Taxi).

Starcraft all the way! And now looking forward to Starcraft II. Too bad SC2 beta aren't for Macs yet.

Good news - Starcraft II *is* available for Macs and Hacks (a demo is available as well for both platforms).

En Tauro Apples!

• 1 month later...