Help Munky get a MacBook Pro!

munky

273 posts in this topic

Hey, a question for any of you that did the Titan Poker...is the only requirement that $30 must be deposited? Or do you have to actually spend some of that $30 in hands? I played a few rounds with fun money, I can see how $30 could instantly disappear, so, i don't want to throw in unless I know you have to...which I imagine you do, just looking for other's experience in it.

Well, thats the powerbook sold. It sold in two days. {censored} i should have put it on for more!

Lol.. ah well. I feel a bit weird now.. I really hope this referrals thing works out cos i'm going to be without a laptop very soon!

Well, thats the powerbook sold. It sold in two days. {censored} i should have put it on for more!

Lol.. ah well. I feel a bit weird now.. I really hope this referrals thing works out cos i'm going to be without a laptop very soon!

I'm done with page 2. So once I get the credit (3-5 days) You'll have my referral.

they gave me an extra $20 for depositing my $30 in the first 30 minutes. I haven't played yet though. So I'm off to go lose money.

=)

Update on the Titan Poker offer... played a few hands and didn't care for it and pulled my money back out with no issues.

but did you leave the money in long enough to get the credit?

Excellent - thanks John, that will bring me up to 6! W00t!

In other news, my powerbook sold last night for £650.

Today I received a 'payment comfirmation' (double check the spelling there) email from paypalconsultants@usa.com, including such gems as:

"STATUS: COMFIRMED"

"The shippment address..."

And BIZARRELY there's no money in my paypal account. Hmm... must be a delay on their end. I think i'll just ship the laptop in the meantime....

Or, yknow, NOT. {censored} scamming {censored}. Last time I hold an auction which allows bidders with zero feedback, I tell ya.

Hey Munky, just signed up with your referral ID. I was wondering as ia m in Australia would they be able to send me a acbook when i get it? Also i think we should get a line happeing where everyone refers each other anmd then we can all get a macbook. i only need 9 people to join with my referral anm d complete 3 offers ---> which comes t o about 45 dollars US each, i will reimburse those who complete the offers. Come on guys lets get a line started.

:)

11394.jpg

Ok i just read that they are not able to post outside of the US. Maybe when i finish my referrals i could somebody who is trustworthy in the US to ship it to me in Australia. I will pay them to do it. Maybe Munky could do the same.

P.S: Munky i wont be able to complete any others for about another week, also as i have many different email accounts and use different IP addresses (WiFi, and the onion network) was thinking about just signing up a couple of times for my self.

Well, first... It's impolite to hijack someone else's thread. Munky is trying to get others to help him get a MacBook. If you come into his thread and take away his new referrals, you aren't helping him at all. It would be best to promote this elsewhere, or wait until he completes his offers here to ask others to help you out then.

Also, I think you're right. If you read the thread you'll see that there are some issues with shipping and problems with offers if your outside of the US. But check the thread for specifics.

=)

Damn, I have been waiting for my last ref to go through for like over a month now. I think I may just seek someone else, as I am getting impatient. Grrrr

http://macs.free4me.net/makesig.php/1818.jpg

In other news, I just received a $1000 and Plasma TV from one of these sites, so I guess I should stop being greedy and just pay for 1 more referral.

Yeah...for future reference everyone, this is the "Help munky get a Macbook thread", so it's pretty much only for helping the amazing munky get a Macbook.

Don't despair, though....I think it would be a great Idea if we were to get a Referral conga-line going...there would be a couple restrictions, I'd have to imagine, but I'll talk with munky and the other mod's and see what we can cook up. :)

Ok , sorry munky if i hijacked your thread. I can take down my post if you want. I was just trying ot help. I still think that the conga line is a good idea.

w00t! thanks for the update A@ron! ;)

EDIT: I dont see it, but that might be the country filter they've set up... is it definitely on there? Is it still $10?

If so, that means completions for, what, 20-odd bucks?