Help Munky get a MacBook Pro!

munky

273 posts in this topic

heh... yeah, 3-5 week thing sucks.

if you're in a hurry, you can always do the party poker... i'll cover it either way.

it seems the two cheapest page2 offers (bingo cabin at $20 and titan poker at $30) are having issues. Bingo Cabin says its unavailable and try again later, whereas titan's site works until you try to download their client.

Ok Munky.. I got things in order so I'm going to do it for you... I'd be more interested in having you complete offers for me as a return. Gonna try for the 1.5 Mini as it will more then cover what I need for working on the EFI project and is only 5 referrals. Does this network allow this?

In all honesty, i'm not sure. I can try to find out though. If not I could get a friend to complete for you, or something?

But hey, thanks a million for helping ;)

In all honesty, i'm not sure. I can try to find out though. If not I could get a friend to complete for you, or something?

But hey, thanks a million for helping :dev:

The purpose is to recruit new people, so not likely to work. Still, worth asking.

My #2 is still pending credit. =(

hey john - thanks for the update. did you open a no-credit ticket already? free4me are normally good about these things. peter is away until monday, so maybe some decisions wont be made till then.

cheers!

Update on bingo cabin - apparently it aint coming back :police:

Looks like Party Poker is the most straightforward page2 offer remaining. Bear in mind i'll reimburse you for your completion regardless.

I've got a friend doing titan poker right now and will let you know how that all goes and make my recommendations on it once it is green and we've pulled the money back out. Expect this news to be posted in about a week.

Another update - Titan Poker seems to be working now. So thats a $30 page2 offer. Combined with Tickle being available again, thats a pretty sweet deal! :)

Heh thanks dude. I have two guys currently actively completing (hopefully), so that should be me up to 5. In other news, i've found out that free4me are no longer shipping outside of the US, so i'll have to take the paypal cash. Crappy US/UK exchange rate means that for the macbook, i'd only get £560, while a MacBook costs £749. :D

Guess I might have to go for the MacBook Pro after all, to get enough cash...

one of my refs did titan poker and put in the support ticket, copy pasted the welcome email and the deposit confirmation email into the support ticket, and got credit in a day! All while the owner was away for the weekend and on vacation! Makes it even more amazing... he has a support staff of 3 other people so I guess not that amazing ;)

My second credit came through. I'm considering Titan Poker as my last offer...

I'll let you know how it works out. I get paid tomorrow.

EDIT:

Wha? I gotta run this sh*t in Windows... =( Oh well. I've been through worse.

Right, I found out that free4me are no longer shipping outside of the US, so I cant get a MacBook shipped to me (i'm in the UK).

HOWEVER, due to the exchange rate, the paypal equivalent of the macbook from free4me isnt going to cover a MacBook over here - i'd be between £100 and £200 short, so i've changed tack and i'm going for 11 referrals to 'do a Mashugly' and get $1900. That translates to around £1000, which will be enough for the basic MacBook (at £749) plus some extra RAM.

Just in case anyone wondered... :D

Congrats to Mash on his success!

prophet - you already helped Mashugly out, which will help the forum as a whole. also, you're helping by whoring my referrals thread in your sig, which i much appreciate. :(

yeah thanks dude. ;) i dont actually know who the last guy is.. dont recognise the email. thanks whoever you are :(

byroniv is about to complete for me too, so that'll be 5 ;)

Ye, that would be me matey, will hopefully have it wrapped up today :D

figures though, that damn orexis ticket I claimed came back through today...wtf? only a week late....now I have 3 page 1 completions...wish you could pass em on!