The Porting Team

locoputo

140 posts in this topic

saying atm I'm looking into improving the installation of the games in osx seeing if i can create a gui to capture the reg and installed files and maybe someday place it straight into a wrapper but just started on it early stages yet

• 2 weeks later...

@lewdvig: LOL and thanks for the donation :( already promoted you a few hours ago.

Just thought I would say here aswell, since this is like a off-site official ibrain thread :)

Everything has been moved around a little. There is the

news blog at dev.ibrain.com.ua (all cider/gaming/site news goes there)

games blog at game.ibrain.com.ua (all releases/tools/guides etc go there)

and the forum has been moved to forum.ibrain.com.ua just to simplify everything.

Thanks for reading ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Server is temporarily down because our provider seems to be experiencing difficulties with the node our server is on. I will do what I can to keep downtime to a minimum! Sorry it has been down for nearly 5 hours today, I am not happy...

• 1 month later...

Ah, was just about to post the same thing.

The two blogs and the forum have been down since the morning of the 19th of June.

Looks like the provider nuked the machine again.

I sent loco some mails, but i can't get a hold of him right now.

Be patient people, we will get this thing up again :D

Ah, was just about to post the same thing.

The two blogs and the forum have been down since the morning of the 19th of June.

Looks like the provider nuked the machine again.

I sent loco some mails, but i can't get a hold of him right now.

Be patient people, we will get this thing up again :D

Sorry about that. Managing the server is myself and a friend of mine. We had an update of the apache configuration which seemed to ignore the old ibrain.com.ua configuration. Hence, instead of seeing the site you saw the default page! Anyway, it is now fixed, nothing has been lost and everything is back to normal :wacko:

Sorry it took a while, its been a busy past few days for me recently so I am hardly able to check the site. But I do still check everything as much as possible to make sureits working like it should!

devilhunter: I got your email, thank you for making me aware of the problem. I would have answered but I can only receive emails from my phone and I wasn't able to check the computer until yesterday.

Regards

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Our server was disconnected as the automated monthly payment was declined by my credit card. This is due to low funds as our only support for the server is via donations, and they have fallen to close to nothing. At the moment I am trying to get the server online for a short time, as we can't afford paying for another month as it is now, so I can fetch the latest backups of everything, then we will have to work it out from there.

Our server was disconnected as the automated monthly payment was declined by my credit card. This is due to low funds as our only support for the server is via donations, and they have fallen to close to nothing. At the moment I am trying to get the server online for a short time, as we can't afford paying for another month as it is now, so I can fetch the latest backups of everything, then we will have to work it out from there.

I can host the site i told you, what's your problem?

ouch.... I never saw any huge warning banner saying "THIS SITE WILL BE GONE ON AUGUST 25th IF YOU DO NOT DONATE NOW!!!" which really stinks... might have gotten some more donations from people for at least a bit....

maybe need to find a cheaper way to host the site somewhere else?

I knew I should of made a backup list for my Wineskin to do list :-P but no biggie I can still figure it all out when I get back to it next week.

Thanks for the support guys. I didn't know about this because I've been busy with my own life. Then all of a sudden the latest payment didn't go through meaning they disconnected us. I am exchanging emails with them at the moment with the help of a friend, and hopefully they will put the server online for a few minutes to give enough time to get backups of our latest work. After that we will have to work out what to do.

hey, ive been reading some of these posts and following this via twitter and such. i dont have any pull here but as someone that used the site for a short time and who also uses other forums, i was getting used to and liking the way the forum was laid out and used. personally, i feel it would be a loss if you were to use a section on someone else's forum. but that is just my humble opinion.

jsway