443 posts in this topic

try this one:

<04010101 0e000100 0e000000 0000010b 01000000>

Worked Great:)

can confirm 8600m GS works with QE CI on main and external display

VGA works and so does HDMI !! mirroring and extended

havent tried svideo couldn't find my cable

Buenos días,

El fichero zip ha sido eliminado (the zip is delete), alguien podría volver a subirlo?

it's posible upload the zip file? it's delete :-(

Gracias!!! y perdon por mi ingles....

Buenos días,

El fichero zip ha sido eliminado (the zip is delete), alguien podría volver a subirlo?

it's posible upload the zip file? it's delete :-(

Gracias!!! y perdon por mi ingles....

Baja los rars. Es lo mismo

Mi portatil no lleva nvidia, lleva la ATI 4370 HD. Alguien sabe la solucion para poder poner una resolucion de 1280x800? Solo puedo elegir en configuracion 1024x768 y no se ve bien :-(

Saludos y gracias!

Mi portatil no lleva nvidia, lleva la ATI 4370 HD. Alguien sabe la solucion para poder poner una resolucion de 1280x800? Solo puedo elegir en configuracion 1024x768 y no se ve bien :-(

Saludos y gracias!

No lo sé a ciencia cierta, pero la última vez que miré el tema ATI en portátiles andaba muy chungo. No había soporte Quartz Express y Core Image. Tendrás que buscar en la sección adecuada de InsanelyMac a ver si alguien ha conseguido echar a andar esa tarjeta.

No lo sé a ciencia cierta, pero la última vez que miré el tema ATI en portátiles andaba muy chungo. No había soporte Quartz Express y Core Image. Tendrás que buscar en la sección adecuada de InsanelyMac a ver si alguien ha conseguido echar a andar esa tarjeta.

Worked Great:)

can confirm 8600m GS works with QE CI on main and external display

VGA works and so does HDMI !! mirroring and extended

havent tried svideo couldn't find my cable

I have 5920g - 102G16N -model and this one has 8600m GT graphics.

Anyone knows if this nvcap "thing" works also to this model?

Can someone explain what this nvcap code does and how do you apply it?

Bueno gracias a todos los componentes de este post, despues de estar horas y horas instalando, y leyendo foros y foros, no consigo hacer que mi ATI 3470 HD pueda usar la resolución 1280x800, solo tengo 1024x768 por lo que se ve bastante mal, es una pena porque tiene muy buena pinta el proyecto, y el resto de componentes me funcionan bien, pero no consigo la resolucion adecuada :-(

Si alguien ha tenido un problema similar y puede ayudarme le estaré eternamente agradecido.

Un saludo muy fuerte para todos!

Bueno gracias a todos los componentes de este post, despues de estar horas y horas instalando, y leyendo foros y foros, no consigo hacer que mi ATI 3470 HD pueda usar la resolución 1280x800, solo tengo 1024x768 por lo que se ve bastante mal, es una pena porque tiene muy buena pinta el proyecto, y el resto de componentes me funcionan bien, pero no consigo la resolucion adecuada :-(

Si alguien ha tenido un problema similar y puede ayudarme le estaré eternamente agradecido.

Un saludo muy fuerte para todos!

Pregunta aquí

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...mode=linearplus

I only need these things working lol:

Suyin Camera (web cam)

Sleep (Hibernate w/e)

Sleep/Hibernate when lid is closed.

Card Reader

Can anyone help me with any one of these? Especially Sleep, Sleep/Hibernate when lid is closed.

I think the CarD reader is basically impossible, IDK About the web cam though.

thanks!

Hey VooD, hey everybody.

I have one problem since the beginning,

it is caused by my D-Link DWL-G122 USB WLAN STICK.

When I make to many connections like opening 10+ webpages at a time

or downloading torrents with ANY torrent-application (tried all)

my laptop FREEZES :D

I am using the official Mac OSX driver from it's driver CD.

Can you help?

I want like to use torrents so bad.

Any way i can solve this?

Who could help me, can you? or do you know someone?

thx a lot

Hey VooD, hey everybody.

I have one problem since the beginning,

it is caused by my D-Link DWL-G122 USB WLAN STICK.

When I make to many connections like opening 10+ webpages at a time

or downloading torrents with ANY torrent-application (tried all)

my laptop FREEZES :D

I am using the official Mac OSX driver from it's driver CD.

Can you help?

I want like to use torrents so bad.

Any way i can solve this?

Who could help me, can you? or do you know someone?

thx a lot

Contact D-Link support service. That problem probably has nothing to do with the fact you are not using a real mac.

Donde puedo encontrar la carpeta /Extra en mi portátil? Muchas gracias!

He seguido el manual y funciona bien, aunque no entiendo algunas cosas debido a mi nefasto ingles... el ventilador me va al 100% todo el rato :-(

Alguien me puede ayudar? Gracias!!

• 2 weeks later...
Update 7.

Can someone explain what this nvcap code does and how do you apply it?

Obviously does what I wrote it does: "proper nvcap values in order to get hdmi output working"

You have to modify nvinject's plist in order to apply it (with a plist editor)

Obviously does what I wrote it does: "proper nvcap values in order to get hdmi output working"

You have to modify nvinject's plist in order to apply it (with a plist editor)

I know what id does (I can read), but my question was ment to ask more. What is nvcap and what these strings do? Why was the value wrong from begining... These kind of things.

Ok. What I did was: I downloaded apples plisteditor then I opened the NVinjectGo.kext (show package contents), and opened the Info.plist with the editor.

I searched with nvcap. I found the property and the value. So if I replace the old value with the new one, the hdmi would work? I can't test it though.

Is my method right? I won't do these kind of things if I'm not fully sure how to. That's why im reading this tutorial and asking stupid questions.

Thanks.

I know what id does (I can read), but my question was ment to ask more. What is nvcap and what these strings do? Why was the value wrong from begining... These kind of things.

Ok. What I did was: I downloaded apples plisteditor then I opened the NVinjectGo.kext (show package contents), and opened the Info.plist with the editor.

I searched with nvcap. I found the property and the value. So if I replace the old value with the new one, the hdmi would work? I can't test it though.

Is my method right? I won't do these kind of things if I'm not fully sure how to. That's why im reading this tutorial and asking stupid questions.

Thanks.

Yep it's correct, just remember to keep the correct permissions.

Hey VooD,

yesterday I talked to my bro' with Skype with CAAAAAM,

thx 2 you and CamTwist. JUST GREAT :D

About HDMI:

What Tool/Application do you use or recommend to setup HDMI?

You know, some of the stuff the Nvidia-Tool does on windows.

Thx

About HDMI:

What Tool/Application do you use or recommend to setup HDMI?

You know, some of the stuff the Nvidia-Tool does on windows.

?

If you already got HDMI working with the new nvcap value there is nothing else to do.

?

If you already got HDMI working with the new nvcap value there is nothing else to do.

I mean the configuration (like screen copy / extending the screen), resolution on the output device and

the others things .... all the stuff we do on windows with the nvidia taskbar toolbox.

I mean the configuration (like screen copy / extending the screen), resolution on the output device and

the others things .... all the stuff we do on windows with the nvidia taskbar toolbox.

Just use MacOS X control panel.