Brokenstones closed down

The Baron

22 posts in this topic

Not gonna lie, I've never even heard of this site/tracker before. What was so special about it?

Was the best mac tracker I found, fair rules, great people, fantastic uploads - just a good place to be generally. I didn't even dl that much stuff, just liked to keep an eye on the new stuff. I'll have out get out of the habit of checking bs.cn out, it used to be my 2nd site of the day after bbc.co.uk, and just before im.com

Wow... that's a shame. Brokenstones was the best torrent site for anything Mac. I felt safe downloading anything there that had to deal with Mac... Ugh, what great timing, right before their 4th birthday and the "Golden Torrent" week. :(

my beautiful ratio D:. I was rather looking forward to hitting 1tb up this week with freeleech :D

I lost my nice ratio too :)

I hope when its back, they keep our previously ratio

like happened in green demon

I couldnt keep a good ratio on that site since I had nothing to submit. You could leech all you want but seeding was really hard since so much stuff had a lot of seeders with 0 leechers. They needed more members, there werent enough leechers to allow people to seed properly.

It was cool while it lasted though, since every file had so many seeders that you could get everything at full speed without any leechers to slow it down.

• 2 weeks later...

Posts removed as they were in breach of the rules, both of this site and the site referred to. There is one place & one place only for site invitations on this forum.

If you don't know, don't ask, if you do, don't tell. Enough said.

Any further posting in this direction will be penalised.