3 GB RAM

NVIDIA MCP67M

Atheros AR5007 802.11b/g WiFi Adapter

Chipset: Nvidia Nforce 560

Tried 4 Distro's

Kalyway: stuck on "Searching for root devices" on disk boot

Leo4allv3: stuck on "Searching for root devices" on disk boot

iDeneb v1.3: Boots into installation, but does not detect hard drive

The closest i got was with Leo4Allv4.1, in which i get into installation screen fine, and it detects my hard drive, when i go to disk utility, and try to erase with mac os x journaled, it loads for about 2 minutes, then it freezes and the screen goes wierd...like a distorted striped patern.

if anyone else has this problem, and/or has solved it, let me know!!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a compaq v6272eu with this features:

Turion x2

1 gb ram

nvidia 6150 go

nvidia audio

chipset nvidia 430

And i have the same problem with the trackpad, but there are something strange. When i plug USB keyboard and mouse, the trackpad work ok but not ever. Sometimes, tough i have connected USB keyboard and mouse, the trackpad is not detected.

Other strange things, when the trackpad not work, the cpu is at 50%, and the system runs very slow.

Any idea??.

Excuse for my english, i'm learning because i'm spanish.

Thanks and good topic.

UPDATE:

Got everything working with Greenturtles KEXTs here:http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=123364&view=findpost&p=887446

AMD Turion 64 x2 TL 60 2.0 GHz - Detects both cores with "cpus=2"

3 GB RAM - Detected

NVIDIA MCP67M -Works

Atheros AR5007 802.11b/g WiFi Adapter - Doesnt work, currently using D-link wua-1340 USB card for internet

Chipset: Nvidia Nforce 560 - only working @ 1024x768

AND NO SOUND :-(

im currently posting from my mac partition, but if anyone knows how to fix the above issues, please reply!!!!!

I installed Leo and iPC last night.. Both got me to the desktop after install, but neither allowed the trackpad to work, and neither allowed wireless to work. So uninstalled and back to windows 7.. sucks too.. I really wanted to get it to work.

Hello everyone. I'm needing help with my HP Pavillion dv6607rs. I've tried for almost a year now to run OS X on it but I haven't had any success.

All distros, except Leo4All, do not detect my hard drive. I have tried to use Leo4all v4.1 but it fails during the installation problem. It always gives me an access denied error in verbose mode and during installation, I always get "Cannot create /Volumes/xxx" or something along those lines. Any help is greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello everyone. I'm needing help with my HP Pavillion dv6607rs. I've tried for almost a year now to run OS X on it but I haven't had any success.

All distros, except Leo4All, do not detect my hard drive. I have tried to use Leo4all v4.1 but it fails during the installation problem. It always gives me an access denied error in verbose mode and during installation, I always get "Cannot create /Volumes/xxx" or something along those lines. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hey same I have the same laptop HP Pavilion DV6607rs Entertainment PC but in Leo4all when I try to format my drives it hangs and then there is an error. You should try the new leo4all6 tell me if you found any solutins I've tried for like 2 years

Hello all... Can someone please help me?

I've been trying to install some form of OSX on my AMD dv6105ca but so far I've only hurt my computer, waisted a bunch of dvds and fried my xp os. I've been trying to do this for weeks and I've downloaded a bunch of versions.

My problem: is that after I have installed Leo4all v3 my computer goes through a whole bunch of commands really fast and then it restarts, and the computer goes through the loop again... Can someone help?

Leo4All v3: after install on boot, gives me crazy command lines then reboots and loops over.

Leo4All v4: wont get past the boot and shows ps2 keyboard messages that never end.

iDeneb 10.5.6: after install, shows the apple logo with a stop/no enter sign on it.

iPC: wont boot at all

Specs:

Microprocessor 2.0 GHz AMD Turion ™ 64 Mobile Technology tl-32

Microprocessor Cache 512KB+512KB L2 Cache

Memory 2048MB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)

Video Graphics NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150 (UMA)

Hard Drive 320GB 7200.3RPM GeForce Seagate Momentus (SATA)

Multimedia Drive LightScribe Super Multi 8X DVD±R/RW with Double Layer Support

Display 15.4" WXGA High-Definition Brightview Widescreen (1280 X 800)

Fax/Modem High speed 56k modem

Network Card Integrated 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector)

Wireless Connectivity 802.11b/g WLAN

Bios: F.3D

Help would be greatly appreciated!

i have used zyphroth rev.2 and kalyway 10.5.2 non of them pass the reading lines and stopped at this two lines of error

using SMBIOS table found at 0x000fe120

using ACPI RSDP revision 2 found at 0x000fe820

my laptop model is HP pavilion dv5-1112ea

Mainboard shipset: AMD 780 / HP 3600

processor: AMD TURION ULTRA 64 X2

RAM: 4GB samsung

G/C: ATI RADEON HD

plz help with best distro for me....

I have a compaq v6272eu with this features:

Turion x2

1 gb ram

nvidia 6150 go

nvidia audio

chipset nvidia 430

And i have the same problem with the trackpad, but there are something strange. When i plug USB keyboard and mouse, the trackpad work ok but not ever. Sometimes, tough i have connected USB keyboard and mouse, the trackpad is not detected.

Other strange things, when the trackpad not work, the cpu is at 50%, and the system runs very slow.

Any idea??.

Excuse for my english, i'm learning because i'm spanish.

Thanks and good topic.

Haha. Dont touch your built-in keyboard or trackpad, then it's fine. JUST DONT TOUCH IT.

Right after you press 1 key, CPU will be slow.

Dont ask me why, i dont know either

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have an HP DV9700Z. I have tried EVERY RELEASE besides Leo4AllV4...... I have also tried EVERY BOOT FLAG, no matter what I cannot boot into the setup...... I always get stuck on the Voodoo Kernel panic on DVD boot. Can you guys please help me? I have tried EVERYTHING!

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE CONTACT ME AT mbsaeger@comcast.net

Here are my specs

Processor: AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile TL-60 (Code name Tyler) MMX 3DNow! SSE, SSE2, SSE3, x86-64

Mainboard: Quanta 30D1

Chipset: nVidia nForce 560

RAM: 2gb DDR2

Graphics: nVidia GeForce 7150M / nForce 630M

Hi all.

I have tried to install iDeneb 10.5.6 on an external USB SATA drive but I cannot get it to boot after a successful install. I am guessing its something to do with the options I select during install and I have done this three times now and get different results.

I select the options I know I need like the HD audio etc but I am just lost now. I really want to get this working so I am here to ask for someone with some knowledge who can help me out with what to select during install and what not to select.

Specs below:

Microprocessor 1.8 GHz AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Dual-Core Mobile Technology TL-56

Microprocessor Cache 2 X 512KB L2 Cache

Chipset: nVidia nForce

Memory Max 2048MB

Video Memory up to 128MB (shared)

Hard Drive 120GB 5400RPM (SATA)

Multimedia Drive LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD±RW with Double Layer Support

Display 17.0” WXGA+ High-Definition BrightView Widescreen Display (1440 x 900)

HP Features HP Imprint finish & HP Pavilion WebCam with Integrated Microphone

Sound Altec Lansing

Keyboard Notebook keyboard with scroll bar and integrated numeric keypad

Thanks in advance!

Hi all.

I have tried to install iDeneb 10.5.6 on an external USB SATA drive but I cannot get it to boot after a successful install. I am guessing its something to do with the options I select during install and I have done this three times now and get different results.

I select the options I know I need like the HD audio etc but I am just lost now. I really want to get this working so I am here to ask for someone with some knowledge who can help me out with what to select during install and what not to select.

Specs below:

Microprocessor 1.8 GHz AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Dual-Core Mobile Technology TL-56

Microprocessor Cache 2 X 512KB L2 Cache

Chipset: nVidia nForce

Memory Max 2048MB

Video Memory up to 128MB (shared)

Hard Drive 120GB 5400RPM (SATA)

Multimedia Drive LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD±RW with Double Layer Support

Display 17.0” WXGA+ High-Definition BrightView Widescreen Display (1440 x 900)

HP Features HP Imprint finish & HP Pavilion WebCam with Integrated Microphone

Sound Altec Lansing

Keyboard Notebook keyboard with scroll bar and integrated numeric keypad

Thanks in advance!

Same here, iDeneb won't recognize it.