iATKOS v2.0i released!

150 posts in this topic

I got the re of iatkos 2. But...

I have a thinkpad t60 from the beginning of this year, running core 2 duo, 2gb ddr2 sdram, 128 mb ATI MR x1400. I get the unsupported chipset error (the permanent gray screen during initial loading). I can't change my hadware, and I don't have those types of motherboards....what can I do?

And if I do get past, what patches do I install for the x1400?

Thanks.

The system is working well!!! But with one problem that I didn`t have with leo4all that is network, im having network problems, sometimes its connect other not!

If anyone knows the kext I need from Leo4all to replace here i`ll be thankful

the network is : Intel 82540EM Gigabyte Chipset: VIA 8237R South

The motherboard is P5VD1-X

I quit Leo4all because it freezes a lot.

is there anyone who have installed it on an nforce 680i motherboard? I have an asus striker extreme, the installation starts and complete, but i can't boot the system after the installation is finished... And also, what i have to flag in the customize window?tnx in advance

nintenno (sp?)

Im well aware that this is designed to be run on a hackintosh and would {censored} up my macbook.

I asked the question because it might have been packaged in a way that the original iso remains intact, which you then have to modify.

But after reading through the article, rather than breezing through it like the first time, i see that they have packaged it as a ready made osx86 iso.

What gave you the impression that im into torrents? Ive only ever downloaded one torret and it didnt work, so since then ive stayed away from them.

Thanks for your help though :P

Right ... who are you,and what have you ever done for OsX86 that you think your in a position to criticize me. It is a known fact that what I did, did not corrupt the iso. Try and make me a scape goat if you want but the up-loader of the two original broken isos knows the truth.

JaS

Hey Jas, no worries man. I know this is not caused by you.. I want you to know we appreciate what you have done for this project.

infact I can say we learned so much from you. We put in our effort, things we learned from your work and improved the DVD making process the best way we thought was possible.

Since the correct iso is out there now, The issue is pointless. Just wanted to point this out..

Cheers everyone and Enjoy the new DVD.

Another thanx here :(

although it doesnt work completely, this is the first one to work on my hp intel laptop.

now i only have to find sound, graphic (x1350) and wireless driver.

thnx again Turk team :)

Hi all

tried to install but:

F8 -v at boot...

system hang at kextd[47}

disk i/o error

SAM multimedia read - write failed

got the right DVD iso, ckecked md5 and it's OK?

strange that the iAKTOS v1 r2 just boot like a charm with no problem??

actually I have it installed fine ..

and then V2 just hang..  weird...   :P

HP dv9700t core 2 duo t9300 2 gig ram

Does this include EFI v8 from Netkas? If it does, I could ignore the long guides on how to install EFI, right? All I see mentioned is EFI for MBR.

its got alot of options for efi and non efi, i would think it has it but im not 100% :)

ok i am lost why does the lan not work with V2 and it work with everything else that has been released

intel core2 and Intel D945GCNL LGA 775 Intel 945GC Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

LAN Chipset Realtek 8111B-GR

does anyone have any idea?

Finally i had iatkos v2's new release but can´t install. I try diferent configurations to install it but ever stops at same point. After install EFI.

My installation is on USB drive and iatkos v1 worked perfectly. Don't know what's happening...

Here is my installation log:Installer_Log_19_May_2008.txt

Hi to all, I have the same problems to... I run the disk utility & try to erase the target partition and I can't do that!!

Every time I erase it, the partition is MS-DOS (FAT 32) and it isn't mounted...

NO chance to mount it!!!!

Even on other partitions I can't install OSX..

Then I try KalyWay's 10.5.1 and work fine... I can install on every part with no problems....

Please, HELP me to get it work!!!

I burned this image on my MacBook as slow as it would go (2.4x). I can't get it to boot. It just gives me a black screen and a cursor and then times out and boots the HDD.

Here's the interesting thing: if I insert the DVD in my Macbook it reads the disc and I see the OSX installer, etc.

If I put it in the DVD drive of the Hackintosh upstairs (the one I'm trying to upgrade from 10.4.9 to 10.5.2) it tries to read the disc, but then ejects it.

That DVD drive reads other media just fine.

Any ideas?

I don't have a ton of extra blanks, so I want to try to avoid making too many coffee coasters.