iATKOS v2.0i released!

150 posts in this topic

Good points... now, who wants to tell Eskurza (and Uphuck)?

I'm sure they've figured out what's wrong. It probably happened when it was transferred to Eskurza. Unfortunately FTP does not have hashing, so if they originally transferred it that way, corruption could easily ensue. This is why things used to be split into rars, so if you found a bad one, downlaoding 20mb was easier than redownloading 1gigabyte.

By the way, I'm not saying it was a purpose mistake or a completely bad release, just a mishap. Unfortunately it happens, and in the excitement last night it got out of control.

I found these two torrent links, but i dont know if they are good or bad seeds...

[REMOVED]

Dunno if they are the working or non working releases though... I am going to try and download them to try... will post later.

Badr

I found these two torrent links, but i dont know if they are good or bad seeds...

[REMOVED]

Dunno if they are the working or non working releases though... I am going to try and download them to try... will post later.

Badr

Don't post torrent links please because they are against the forum rules.

pshh, [REMOVED] i have iATKOS v1.0i running with the 10.5.2 update, and its fully updated. Everything works... is there still a reason why i might want this dvd instead of what i am currently running? do i need to update my EFI emulation at any time?

Ok - so on Demonoid there is no longer any torrent, and when I load other torrents indexed outside, Azureus reports that the Demonoid torrent has been deleted.

Is there are 'working' torrent out there atm? Do I need to be a member of Demonoid or something like that? (in which case could somebody send me a direct link by pm?)

iATKOS 10.5.2 DVD ( Code Name: iATKOS v2 )

I have iATKOS 10.5.2 running using the iATKOS v1.0i R2 installer dvd. I installed the base system and the Darwin EFI Emulation. Then I fixed all the icons & graphics using Restore_Factory_Desktop_settings.zip . Then I used Kalyway's 10.5.2 patched updater. Then I fixed my ATI Radeon X1300 graphics card using NatitX1300.r1v1.installer.zip . Then I ran Software Updates and installed every software update.

So now every thing works in osx on my computer and it runs unbelievably smooth and fast!

To every one who contributed. Thank you so much!

Guys,

iso is corrected and will be upload by using other means..

Everytime We are tying to upload, I receive seeders with %99 completed the download..

So I am not sure what happening exactly.

I shared the iso with couple other people..

Dont worry the release will come..

I am sorry for this things happening But it will be fixed..

I will come here and give you the news when I am sure that we have a healthy upload.

Thanks for the update. I, like many of the users out there, are appreciative of your efforts and just ready to try it out.

Guys,

Everytime We are tying to upload, I receive seeders with %99 completed the download..

I will come here and give you the news when I am sure that we have a healthy upload.

Guys,

Many thanks for all your efforts :-)

Will this one have a working dictionary.app? I have the first iATKOS and my dictionary has never worked, only wikipedia works in it (and I dont get dictionary definitions when using spotlight).

I am using iATKOS v1.0i and Dictionary.app works fine.

I feel ya grayMD, So looking forward to the Iakos release. I couldn't wait to install OSX on my XPS 720. Kalyway done it for me. Now just to get everyting right! Still looking forward to uphuck/eskurza hard work!! They have my Dell Inspiron 1520 on MAC!!!!!

Later Bro!

I got a question for all you guys... Has anyone tried VMWare Fusion or Parallels under iATKOS or KalyWay?
Parallels works well with XP but sluggish Vista remains sluggish Vista. Keep an eye on heat if you are using a laptop and using any processor intensive program. You can even run it on 1GB of memory but I would advise 2GB. The way I have it set up I click on the Parallels icon in the dock and XP is up and running in about twenty seconds.

so were is the release??is it uploaded anyware yet??

i cant find it anywhere, its not on the greenguy or news...

o well, i will have to wait, my 680i is horrible right now without a different rls with proper drivers, my q6600 is showing up as a Intel Core 2 Solo

LOL

:(