About This File
Open source driver for the Realtek RTL8111/8168 family.
Anybody who is looking for a add-on network card with Realtek NIC might want to consider the Delock 89357. This card is equipped with a RTL8111E-VL (chipset 16) which is known to work perfectly with my driver because this chipset is my primary test device.
What's New in Version 1.1.0 See changelog
- Version 1.1.0 (2013-06-08):
- Support for TCP/IPv6 and UDP/IPv6 checksum offload added (can be disabled in Info.plist).
- Maximum size of the scatter-gather-list has been increased from 24 to 40 segments to resolve performance issues with TSO4 when offloading large packets which are highly fragmented.
- TSO4 can be disabled in Info.plist without rebuild.
- Statistics gathering has been improved to deliver more detailed information (resource shortages, transmitter resets, transmitter interrupt count).
- The interrupt mitigate settings has been changed to improve performance with SMB and to reduce CPU load.
- Configuration option added to allow for user defined interrupt mitigate settings without rebuild.