Life, The Universe, And Everything (Else)

Sabr

356 posts in this topic

Did anyone see Neil Entwistle get sentenced today. He showed no emotion as he was sentenced to a full life term for murdering his family.

Unfortunately American citizens are going to be paying for this mans incarceration for the rest of his life when it was my country that spawned this fraction of a man.

My thoughts are with the family of Rachel Matterazzo, I hope you can get some peace from the court ruling today.

I {censored} HATE superbad. It's such an idiotic and unfunny movie. I don't understand how so many people enjoyed it.

I might be getting a 360 since the price cut is coming. Anyone here have one? I'll post my Live name on here once I get it. Maybe we could be Live friends since I don't know too many people with 360's around here. Also, anyone ever mod their 360? How'd it work out for you? Which one did you use? I heard the Blaster 360 is the best and easiest.

I thought about getting a 360, but I suddenly ran out of money >.>

Just made the best drink..... cranberry juice, orange juice and red gatorade.... woot.

I thought about getting a 360, but I suddenly ran out of money >.>

Just made the best drink..... cranberry juice, orange juice and red gatorade.... woot.

I do that with orange juice, cranberry juice, and ruby red grapefruit juice :blink:!

1. Nice shirt design

2. djet, nice avatar, a matching sig shouldn't be hard to make. Even better, do a contest in the creativity forum and tell us to make you a matching av and sig set. :lol:

It's a pretty good shirt. Threadless is hard to get to print your shirt though. They take like the best of the favorites. Although there's a number of them that I think they should've printed but no one in the community liked. Good luck though.

Wow, that is great shirt! I don't know why it only got 1 average. Special K is correct that Threadless only print the best and that is how they are able to pay the designs that get printed.

To another subject I just watched Hancock and I though it was superb. People says they didn't like it because it kinda changed genre at the end but I think that just made it better! If you like action, comedy and drama than you will love Hancock!

Mr Mook Mook

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm at the airport right. I'm going to Poland for 3 weeks. My flight leaves in about 3 hours (8:45). Anywho, I get in and I go up to check my baggage in so all I have to carry is my backpack. The lady at the desk asks for my passport. Right at that point I realize I forgot my passport. Which is in another state. About 2-3 hours away. Yea....I feel like Tom Hanks in The Terminal. The only difference is I can actually leave the premises.

OO I had about 20 nightmares of doing that on a mission trip to Nireland! Didn't lose it though. Although someone in my group lost their boarding pass.

Did anyone else here besides me like I am Legend. I thought it was one of the realest movies I've seen in a while.

Did anyone else here besides me like I am Legend. I thought it was one of the realest movies I've seen in a while.

Thought it was a really good movie, but I liked Cloverfield even better (watched them during the same night).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...