That's it, I had it.

50 posts in this topic

I can't stand being on this site anymore. I just can't. I have a faint heart. Posts like this (by Bedlight) make me sick:

You sent me one asking what my problem was with you. I flat out told you. I hate you and wish you a miserable life and a slow and painful death. Don't try and make me look like the bad guy by starting this. You started it by being annoying.

Oh, I'd definitely fight him Numberz, and I'd whoop his ass up and down his house and street, then steal his computer. But sadly I'll never actually meet him in real life. Partly because he lives in his own virtual little world and partly because I don't feel like looking for him.

I am leaving this site for good and bedlight ruined my impression of this site. Thanks bedlight.

Well bedlight, you are truly a dumbass. First of all, my name is Numberzz. Second of all, you are more miserable than me or Yami will ever be. Now gp tp hell you {censored}. By the way, how do ypu know I have no life? Assuming makes an ass out of you.

Hey Yami,

Sorry to hear that. I actually PM'ed Bedlight a Brokenstones invite last night (saw him on the invite forun and he had a few posts) but I cancelled it ?karma? . Now I've looked at some of his posts I'm sure I made the right decision. (if you'd like it instead, pm me!)

Stick with us,

The Baron.

I am leaving this site for good and bedlight ruined my impression of this site. Thanks bedlight.

I am sorry to read this, however one person's behaviour should not impact your opinion of everyone else / this site.

In real life, when people have problems with one another, they don't leave town - they sort it out. I would suggest you do the same. :)

- Tim.

Oh my god so many little girls in this forum.

Fair enough Bedlight was a moron (who every this member is) but just because he's a {censored} doesn't mean you should leave.

And even if you do choose to leave WHY OH WHY OH WHY create a thread letting us all know you're leaving?!?!?

I'm sorry but that's just incredibly arrogant. Seriously are you telling me you know so many people in this forum that you felt a thread dedicated to you leaving? I could understand if you're a staff member or someone like Rammjet who's invaluable but an everyday member like me?

That goes for the rest of you too. So many "I've had enough" just to come back in the end. Right AllOutMacsToday? I also think these "I'm taking a break" are stupid too. When I need to take time out because of studies or whatever, I don't ask permission or let everyone know - I do the grown up thing and just do it. If one or two people need to know then fine but not the whole community.

I can't say I've always been happy with the way things are going all the time and god knows there were times I didn't get along with people but I would never leave just because of 1 or 2 people I disliked. And in NO WAY would I create a thread about it.

Please grow up everyone. The next guy that creates one of these stupid arrogant threads I might create one to let everyone know how I'm leaving because of all of cry babies.

I know that's incredibly harsh for me to say but this has been going on for a while now and it needs to stop.

I am sorry to read this, however one person's behaviour should not impact your opinion of everyone else / this site.

In real life, when people have problems with one another, they don't leave town - they sort it out. I would suggest you do the same. :angel:

- Tim.

Precisely!

Oh my god so many girls in this forum.

Fair enough Bedlight was a moron (who every this member is) but just because he's a {censored} doesn't mean you should leave.

And even if you do choose to leave WHY OH WHY OH WHY create a thread letting us all know you're leaving?!?!? I'm sorry but that's just incredibly arrogant. Seriously are you telling me you know so many people in this forum that you felt a thread dedicated to you leaving? I could understand if you're a staff member or someone like Rammjet who's invaluable but an everyday member like me?

That goes for the rest of you too. So many "I've had enough" just to come back in the end. Right AllOutMacsToday? I also think these "I'm taking a break" are stupid. When I need to take time out because of studies I don't ask permission or let everyone know - I do the grown up thing and just do it. If one or two people need to know then fine but why the whole community?

I can't say I've always been happy with the way things are going and god knows there were times I didn't get along with people but I would never leave just because of 1 or 2 people I disliked. And in NOOOOOOO way would I create a thread about it.

Please grow up everyone. The next guy that creates one of these stupid arrogant threads I might create one to let everyone know how I'm leaving because of all of cry babies.

I know that's incredibly harsh for me to say but this has been going on for a while now and it needs to stop.

Dude, some people think they actually mean something to the forums, they don't, but they think that we'd be worried if they left without us knowing. To be honest I wouldn't know the difference if 99% of this forum left. I've posted on forums where I had over 2500 posts and when I left I just left, I didn't make a thread or a post, or a PM. I could go back to one of them right now and log in if I wanted to. :D These people don't understand that no one cares, maybe if they were contributing something, like drivers, or an OSx86 distro we might care but other than that no one does. lol

Totally agree with you AcePlayer and Shrimp.

BTW: How do you quote other people?? Clicking on quote or Reply doesnt work

Clicking on Reply has always worked for me, including right now.

As to people leaving, I agree with the others. I don't mean Yami so much. After all he is only a 15 year old trying to be nice and he wanted to tell us why he was leaving, and he had a good reason, IMO.

But take for instance some arrogant n00bs like Ramm: has anybody missed him since he was banned? (And he is not the only one with that kind of attitude in this forum).

Clicking "Quote" toggles multiquote addition, is what it says if you leave the mouse pointer over a few seconds :)

EDIT:

Hey it works, just clicked three posts on "Quote" and then hit Add Reply button :) cool

Don't go :unsure: Also thanks for making 4 threads about your life.
Totally agree with you AcePlayer and Shrimp. BTW: How do you quote other people?? Clicking on quote or Reply doesnt work
Clicking on Reply has always worked for me, including right now.As to people leaving, I agree with the others. I don't mean Yami so much. After all he is only a 15 year old trying to be nice and he wanted to tell us why he was leaving, and he had a good reason, IMO.But take for instance some arrogant n00bs like Ramm: has anybody missed him since he was banned? (And he is not the only one with that kind of attitude in this forum).

Totally agree with you AcePlayer and Shrimp.

Clicking on Reply has always worked for me, including right now.

As to people leaving, I agree with the others. I don't mean Yami so much. After all he is only a 15 year old trying to be nice and he wanted to tell us why he was leaving, and he had a good reason, IMO.

But take for instance some arrogant n00bs like Ramm: has anybody missed him since he was banned? (And he is not the only one with that kind of attitude in this forum).

Clicking "Quote" toggles multiquote addition, is what it says if you leave the mouse pointer over a few seconds :)

EDIT:

Hey it works, just clicked three posts on "Quote" and then hit Add Reply button :( cool

Hmmm doesnt work with quick reply. Oh well I will stick with my ^^^^'s