low board performence

51 posts in this topic

Its back to normal speeds now. I thought I was the only one experiencing this, thank god I was wrong. I took me like literally 30 seconds to load every single page...when normally it would load in 1-2 seconds.

What happened anyways? server transition or something?

odd

WHOIS results for insanelymac.com

Generated by www.DNSstuff.com

Registrar: GO DADDY SOFTWARE, INC.

Dates: Created 05-may-2006 Updated 27-mar-2007 Expires 05-may-2008

DNS Servers: NS1.THEPLANET.COM NS2.THEPLANET.COM

© InsanelyMac 2005-2007 · Site design by ignorantcow · Logo by ralleria · Brought over to IP.Board 2.2 by Other· Hosted by Fubra Limited

odd

Yeah. Fubra bought IM, but they still haven't bothered to move it to their servers. Granted, that'd take a lot of time, effort, and possibly downtime, but it needs to be done eventually.

Still, I don't know why they say they're hosting IM when it's still clearly on The Planet.

i keep on getting network timeouts trying to load this. where is other when you need him?

I got a similar situation plus where it would load I got 15+ minutes load time.

Man, this has really got into the unbearable point.

I though the owners put this site directly onto the backbone of the internets.

I agree. I decided to go to slashdot and digg instead IM until things improved(and it has now).

Its going really slow again here as well. Whats the cause of the slowdown? It was fine for a while, and now it went back to how it was before.

O M F G

So f*cking sloooooooow... 60+ seconds to open ONE FORUM LISTING. And the same amount of time to open ONE POST.

It's like 6 in the morning... it's not even a peak traffic time. Fix it, dammit!