About this Mac Graphics

223 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

can someone make me one with an imac instead of the apple and make it say imac under it mine sucked because i dont know where to get the apple font for photoshopcan someone make me one with an imac instead of the apple and make it say imac under it mine sucked because i dont know where to get the apple font for photoshop

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

/system/library/coreservices/systemversion.plist

Your can't save stuff in text edit, so go into terminal, &

sudo nano /system/library/coreservices/systemversion.plist

enter your password

edit until your heart is content....

Several times i have had 8.5 and 11.5.9

Think Mark

my HUD style:

hud5.png

more info is on a hover, Software update and more info show as software update does until you hover them.

going to replace the apple logo with something better, just not sure what that is yet.

-D-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Tbh, I don't see why people enjoy customizing the "About this Mac" graphics.. I mean nobody really sees it except when you display on a forum..

I think it's a "Because we can..." sort of thing. :(

Tbh, I don't see why people enjoy customizing the "About this Mac" graphics.. I mean nobody really sees it except when you display on a forum..

It makes your Mac a little more personal for those that use it. More individual as well.

Here's mine. I took the silver stock apple and used photoshop to make it look retro, then added a blueish streak effect to the word Hackintosh. I have HUDs for Adium, About This Mac, System Info, and restart/logoff/shutdown dialogs.

ScreenShotLarge.png