Hello everybody!

Micky1979

18 posts in this topic

I'm sorry that things have taken this direction, but they are as they are, there's no changing people, I want to thank you for the knowledge that I have acquired with you along our journey through AppleHDA Patcher were good times, and of course my friend and the story of the scene Hackintosh cannot be told without mentioning the big names, including yours.(maybe mine?..LoL) So in the end you opted for Mechanical Engineering?hahaha, good luck my friend, all the best always.

• Like 5

:)

je vais écrire en Français si cela ne dérange personne :)

je suis très mauvais dans les langues ainsi que dans le code, toute fois le peu de post que j'ai compris de Michy m'ont paru fort sympathique et chaleureux, dommage pour votre départ, tellement de personne sans s'en douter profite d'OS X sur PC grace à vous et les coders/developers qui vous entourent. 

En tout cas, grand merci à vous pour tout le travail que vous avez effectué :)

cordialement, Gilles 

• Like 2

That's bad news indeed.

Your contribution here has always been member friendly, kind and you were super reactive in helping others, regardless their level of knowledge or skills. And of course, you did a great job with other coders with your apps and tools.

We'll truly miss you but I understand and respect your decision.

Best of luck with your real life and Merci pour tout as we say in French :thumbsup_anim: !

So long Micky!

• Like 1

It's a shame to see you leave mate. You've been a great help on InsanelyMac while I've been here and you've even helped us AMD users out. I wish to thank you for all your help and that you enjoy life. Good luck with your apps and work life. Maybe you'll pop in now and again. Stay safe  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I personally want to thank you for all your contributions in the community even though we've never  really encountered on a personal level but your presence here will definitely be missed. Wish you all the best with all your endeavors. 

Merci beaucoup pour tout!