VoodooHDA 2.8.5 for Mavericks (Slice + AnV) (Signed!)

VoodooHDA HDEF Mavericks Audio

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

tpluth

tpluth

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

How about line in? I've attached your codec dump converted to decimal for voodooHDA. As you can see in it, all three inputs prefer the same node as the first line out (node 20). This is your codec graph also in decimal:

attachicon.gifcodec_dec.txt.png

It's most confusing because the input nodes are almost like output ones. 

Try this one. I associated the inputs with node 20 since they prefer to follow it's path. See what happens and post the voodoo dump too please :)

Previously, the blue input did nothing...

Now, with the new info.plist, I've lost the green rear and both mic inputs and the line input.   No sound from headphone jack, either.

Attached Files

Zackptg5

Zackptg5

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

This makes sense, I forgot that you have to trace inputs the opposite of outputs (from the input node, not pin complex) and since I paired inputs and outputs in the same association, voodoo just disabled the whole association.

I got 3 ideas here:

The first one is to associate the inputs together and see what happens.

The second one is the same as the first but I noticed that the amp in values for node 9 was different than 8 (9 was the same as everything else while 8 was different). So I routed the inputs all to node 9. 

The third one is the same as two but I associated the headphones with node 20 (primary line out). 

Hopefully something will work.

Attached Files

Dr. Hurt

Dr. Hurt

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
  • Interests:Wandering around on the internet!! Politics, Sci/Tech, Medicine.

Do we still need AppleHDAdisabler with VoodooHDA? 

I remember reading somewhere that the KP issue is solved with recent versions.

chris1111

chris1111

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 1,116 posts

Do we still need AppleHDAdisabler with VoodooHDA? 

I remember reading somewhere that the KP issue is solved with recent versions.

No not need on Yosemite because for me its KP 

on Mavericks, no problemes 

tpluth

tpluth

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

This makes sense, I forgot that you have to trace inputs the opposite of outputs (from the input node, not pin complex) and since I paired inputs and outputs in the same association, voodoo just disabled the whole association.

I got 3 ideas here:

The first one is to associate the inputs together and see what happens.

The second one is the same as the first but I noticed that the amp in values for node 9 was different than 8 (9 was the same as everything else while 8 was different). So I routed the inputs all to node 9. 

The third one is the same as two but I associated the headphones with node 20 (primary line out). 

Hopefully something will work.

Dang...  No Joy..

The first and second files act the same as the previous one.   No headphone output and mic inputs looping back to output (green rear).

The third file, I lost green rear in the preference pane, but the headphone jack is now working but I get the same sound if I plug into the green rear plug.  

Here's a codec dump of the third file.

Attached Files

mendietinha

mendietinha

mendi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Interests:full hackintosh.

works great here. but crystal mic only with applehda.

any tip to achieve it with voodoohda? i really like and support this driver.

Zackptg5

Zackptg5

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Dang...  No Joy..

The first and second files act the same as the previous one.   No headphone output and mic inputs looping back to output (green rear).

The third file, I lost green rear in the preference pane, but the headphone jack is now working but I get the same sound if I plug into the green rear plug.  

Here's a codec dump of the third file.

Whoops, I messed up the connections in the info.plist so there wasn't any actual change in the inputs. Try this, I changed the green back line out to a speaker so the headphones should disable it when plugged in. If this doesn't work, try toledo's patched AppleHDA for your codec: https://github.com/toleda/audio_ALC888

Good luck!

Attached Files

alexware

alexware

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

This is one of the only kexts that enable sound in my system, Dell XPS with alc275 sound. Problem is that on reboot it messes up my video, which is Capri and it is trying to load AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext instead. So I get error loading Capri because its class is already used by HD3000. I am about to give up on audio on this laptop :/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: VoodooHDA, HDEF, Mavericks, Audio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy