Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

I've HD4000 and it boot with or without Blutooth.

Can you tell us what's your config ?

Fred

This error has nothing to do with bluetooth actually, but with Intel graphics drivers. It started with 10.8.5 and still exists in 10.9.3 (I don't have bluetooth by the way, and if i install a bluetooth dongle the problem still exists) Right now i'm getting this error in H87M-D3H, also had it in H&Z77-DS3H and Z68XP-UD3 and basically every other recent Gigabyte board i used.

In Chameleon it can be fixed by injecting device ID's into Intel gfx kexts. Seems like Ozmosis doesn't have any of those options, so i guess DSDT is the only way.

This error has nothing to do with bluetooth actually, but with Intel graphics drivers. It started with 10.8.5 and still exists in 10.9.3 (I don't have bluetooth by the way, and if i install a bluetooth dongle the problem still exists) Right now i'm getting this error in H87M-D3H, also had it in H&Z77-DS3H and Z68XP-UD3 and basically every other recent Gigabyte board i used.

In Chameleon it can be fixed by injecting device ID's into Intel gfx kexts. Seems like Ozmosis doesn't have any of those options, so i guess DSDT is the only way.

Ok i understand, stuck at "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!"  is the last message you see in log and boot stop here.

You need this injection in your DSDT if your cpu is ivy-bridge. It's to placed in IGPU device.

Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)
            {
                        Store (Package (0x08)
                            {
                                "AAPL,slot-name", 
                                "Built-in", 
                                "device-id", 
                                Buffer (0x04)
                                {
                                    0x62, 0x01, 0x00, 0x00   -> to be adjust according to your cpu 
                                }, 

"AAPL,ig-platform-id", 
                                Buffer (0x04)
                                {
                                    0x05, 0x00, 0x62, 0x01  -> to be adjust according to your cpu 
                                }, 

"hda-gfx", 
                                Buffer (0x0A)
                                {
                                    "onboard-1"
                                }
                            }, Local0)
                        DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))
                        Return (Local0)
            }

Fred

Can i use the same injection with HD 4400 graphics? How can know whitch kind of value i have to use for i3 4130 CPU?

no i don't think. you cpu is haswell.

Fred

it's weird, i have hd4600 injecetion and the graphics card work, without acceleration 

I3 4130

You have HD4400.

I have HD4600 on i7-4770 and i7-4790, both getting stuck on "Missing bluetooth controller transport!" when intel gfx enabled in BIOS. It happens on every Gigabyte board i tried.

You have HD4400.

I have HD4600 on i7-4770 and i7-4790, both getting stuck on "Missing bluetooth controller transport!" when intel gfx enabled in BIOS. It happens on every Gigabyte board i tried.

have you tryed DSDT editing like Fred suggest you? 

You have HD4400.

it could be very interesting to know your config ...

if you have two boards in your system, HDxxxx must be initiate first in bios.

Fred

Tried 3 different gigabyte motherboards (B85, H87 and Z77) with 2 different CPU's (4770 and 4790) on 10.8.5 and 10.9.2 and they all get stuck with the same "bluetooth transport" error on boot, when intel GFX enabled in bios. I get lots of "object does not exist" errors during compilation. It's a clean dsdt with only dtgp irq's smbus and lpc fixes, all the other patches compiles successfully except HD4000 or HD4600.  Right now it's a B85MD3H with 4790 on 10.8.5 iMac14,2 identifier, and this is what i get on compilation:

nYleAxz.png

I3 4130

Hi Aigors!

Try to change te patch of your Intel 4400 HD Graphics with This one to a DSDT in the folder of your board from my Bioses that i have posted yesterday, and make new AmiBoardInfo, reflash your board and let me know!

Here's the HD4400 patch: IGPU Patch for Intel HD4400.txt

For those who want a patch for HD 4600 here's: GFX0 Patch for Intel HD4600.txt  or  GFX0 Patch for Intel HD4400.txt, and if you want to add Nvidia GTX patch rename it to PEGP to don't have a conflit in SSDT4 inside the Bios, so you don't need to rename GFX0 to IGPU just leave it as is SPECIALLY FOR Z87 SERIES UNTOUCHED BIOS, you only have to add PEGP for your Nvidia card. 

For those who have the modded Bios that i have posted yesterday you can use this: IGPU Patch for Intel HD4400.txt  or  IGPU Patch for Intel HD4600.txt, But the HD 4600 is already there.

Leave a comment please  ^_^ !

Thank You Ammoune in the afternoon i will try now i'm in my workplace 

Tried 3 different gigabyte motherboards (B85, H87 and Z77) with 2 different CPU's (4770 and 4790) on 10.8.5 and 10.9.2 and they all get stuck with the same "bluetooth transport" error on boot, when intel GFX enabled in bios. I get lots of "object does not exist" errors during compilation. It's a clean dsdt with only dtgp irq's smbus and lpc fixes, all the other patches compiles successfully except HD4000 or HD4600.  Right now it's a B85MD3H with 4790 on 10.8.5 iMac14,2 identifier, and this is what i get on compilation:

nYleAxz.png

It seems DSDT not edited, the original one that comes from bios, it's' buggy, you have to fix errors before apply the patch 

For those who want a patch for HD 4600 here's: attachicon.gifGFX0 Patch for Intel HD4600.txt

Perhaps there's some syntax error with this one, this is what happens when i try to apply it:

3yjr8kt.png

It seems DSDT not edited, the original one that comes from bios, it's' buggy, you have to fix errors before apply the patch 

I don't have any errors in the original, when i apply my usual fixes - everything compiles perfectly with couple of small warnings and remarks. All those errors appear only when i apply the HD4000 or HD4600 patch.

Perhaps there's some syntax error with this one, this is what happens when i try to apply it:

I don't have any errors in the original, when i apply my usual fixes - everything compiles perfectly with couple of small warnings and remarks. All those errors appear only when i apply the HD4000 or HD4600 patch.

Yes post your DSDT to know what happened  :yes: !

can you post your DSDT? 

Ok here are two DSDT's

First one: DSDT GFX0 Only.zip Only GFX0=>HD4600 FIX, you have to add your own fix, don't add IGPU or something like that.

Second one: DSDT GFX0 + ALL FIX.zip All FIX and GFX0=>HD4600, no patch needed, or you can add Nvidia patch but rename it as PEGP, and "ALL P0P2 to PEG0, and P0PA to PEG1, and P0PB to PEG2".

Leave a comment please ^_^ !

Tried the first one, still stuck on the same "bluetooth controller transport" error on boot.

Trying the second one now...

My friend which patch you use if you still stuck at bluetooth, 99,99% you have added IGPU, or added modified fakesmc or use patch from other board or something like that, tell us all of your trying please, if you don't want to waste your time. 

Nothing special really, just tried putting your DSDT in Efi/Quo/ACPI/Load directory. No additional edits or anything.

Also, i get this exact problem with every other motherboard and every IvyBridge and Haswell i7 CPU i ever tried, on every OS starting from 10.8.5 to 10.9.3

I really don't know what i'm doing wrong here...

Tried the first one, still stuck on the same "bluetooth controller transport" error on boot.

Trying the second one now... Done, same problem.

I'm sur that your problem is between Graphics and FakeSMC

Which FakeSMC you use? Post your own PATCHED DSDT  :yes: , and try to use this one, Insert in your Bios only FakeSMC and put the other SENSORS in Efi/ Quo/...../ Common/ path.

Leave comment!

Right now I'm using the one that comes with OZ 894. Should i use the one you posted with 894 or 828?

In bios use only Ozmosis 894M, EnhancedFat, HfsPlus, PartitionDxe, FakeSMC all in .ffs.

In Efi/ Quo/ Darwin/ Extensions/ Common/ Put the Same FakeSMC but in .kext and all he's Sensors with your own kexts .kext "Ethernet, Wifi etc....", except AppleHDA that must be the only kext that should be in System/ Library/ Extensions/ with no other kexts.

• Like 1