Clover Themes

Slice
1,844 posts in this topic

On 2/17/2018 at 1:40 PM, Badruzeus said:

Hmmb, I think I missed this key from ur prev. explanation; (#EDIT: Marked as obsolete)

<dict>
      <key>MatteColor</key>
      <string>0xd39204ff</string>
</dict>

.. then I was just playing with MatteColor on an image editor when exporting to 8-bit png, fortunately it was satisfying me.

About "Hover State" is (actually) not so important, but at least I got the answer for my curiousity.

Theme's "Screenshot"; yes.. unselected icons use dark OuterGlow, while selected one uses InnerGlow (with onTop transparent Selection_big.png) so it looks smaller when selected. I attach my theme below, Thanks  :)

Smooth-Theme-v0.9.zip

Hello, this is the best theme by far for me. Are you planning to work on this to v1.0 release? For me everything is OK but I just want to use an ASUS logo on top. Can you please provide the psd for the logo so I can make myself or if you don't want to share the source, can you please make an ASUS logo for me :)

Thanks in advance...

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, mrjayviper said:

can this be used for any version of clover/OSX? Thanks!

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/uploads/monthly_2018_05/screenshot0.thumb.png.e2c37e18c4cdf69b5db97ea5b797cce0.png

can someone please tell me where and how to download this theme? Thanks!

When you install the clover bootloader you have the option to install clover theme manager. Install clover theme manager and launch it, wait for it to do its thing, enter your password and scroll through the list of themes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2018 at 2:10 AM, Slice said:

For my view they are too motley.

Sorry for too late reply; Yes.. sometime I was enjoying the design process too much but lack on the whole theme final result. Fyi, I've created another one (EyeCandy) with less color.

On 4/12/2018 at 11:51 PM, Slice said:

I hope theme designers will create new set of theme 2x larger for big monitors.

Clover 4438

OK, I've done rebuilding 12 themes with 2x (256px) MainEntries bigger size and will be uploaded soon. Thanks.

9QQ6cYl.png

Aero256, BeautyDark256, Buttons256, Circla256, Glassy256, iOSX256, Lightness256, Luxury256, Material256, Neon256, Nightwish256 and SmoothDark256.

All uploaded themes with 256px MainEntries are now with Sharper icons (I regenerate them one by one from svg), you could take a look for example; "Lightness256" comparing with prev. one. My bad with prev. themes is even with 512px on graphics editor, I by mistake rasterized them before resizing to smaller size; so.. the result were pixelated, glitchy or whatever you said (also maybe caused by wrong image resampling method, bad source img, etc).

#EDIT: Committed. Thanks & enjoy!

#EDIT2: Some of 256px versions have different background image.

Edited by Badruzeus
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 5/11/2018 at 7:36 PM, sinank said:

Hello, this is the best theme by far for me. Are you planning to work on this to v1.0 release? For me everything is OK but I just want to use an ASUS logo on top. Can you please provide the psd for the logo so I can make myself or if you don't want to share the source, can you please make an ASUS logo for me :)

Thanks in advance...

OK, here you go... don't forget to use #18222C as a Matte color when exporting (Save as Web) to 8-bit *.png with transparency (alpha). Also enjoy 256px version. :)

logo_SmoothDark.zip

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Badruzeus said:

OK, here you go... don't forget to use #18222C as a Matte color when exporting (Save as Web) to 8-bit *.png with transparency (alpha). Also enjoy 256px version. :)

logo_SmoothDark.zip

Thank you for this but this is for Smooth Dark I think.. I am asking for your Smooth Light theme:
screenshot.png.c61f2916fce6b0327deb2af9983075ba.png

• Haha 1

Just now, sinank said:

Thank you for this but this is for Smooth Dark I think.. I am asking for your Smooth Light theme:
screenshot.png.c61f2916fce6b0327deb2af9983075ba.png

OMG, really sorry.. it was the previous version of "Smooth" theme that (seems) not uploaded to the repo. But perhaps I'll upload it (will be named as SmoothBox) if U like.. here's the logo:

logo_SmoothBox.zip

• Thanks 1

Fyi, I've updated "Gothic" theme with new redesigned (more realistic) icons. Now with 160px for MainEntries (were 128px). This update also comes with background change (was "Tile", now is "Scale"), I also separated the new logo from the background as well. Enjoy! :)

OhHOQG0.png

#EDIT: Gothic theme v3.3 is now available on the repo.

Edited by Badruzeus
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, Badruzeus said:

OMG, really sorry.. it was the previous version of "Smooth" theme that (seems) not uploaded to the repo. But perhaps I'll upload it (will be named as SmoothBox) if U like.. here's the logo:

logo_SmoothBox.zip

No problem mate :) If you're planning to upload to the repo, can you please make selection boxes in square shape because circle is looking somewhat not appropriate for the rest of the theme :)
Now I have a great welcome screen for my rig:
screenshot1.thumb.png.bd6bdd3e6d240f8dd2c1056704ccf4f1.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sinank said:

No problem mate :) If you're planning to upload to the repo, can you please make selection boxes in square shape because circle is looking somewhat not appropriate for the rest of the theme :)
Now I have a great welcome screen for my rig:

Hmmb, did U mean Selection_small with square shape? Yeah, I'll take a look on to it.

My bad, the *.psd for old concept were replaced with the new one.. so perhaps tomorrow I'll rebuild it with better pixels (and little bit bigger icons). Thanks.

#EDIT: But Selection_small (square) is still available below.

Selection_small_SmoothBox.zip

Edited by Badruzeus
  • Thanks 1

5 new fresh Clover themes are available: (Enjoy) :)

1. DarkBoot

UaCglVW.png

2. Greenify

tml4ORk.png

3. Hexagon

GoEicKw.png

4. QB

UVRQ4yo.png

5. Outlines

Vj8VznD.png

#EDIT: Dark version of Hexagon && QB are available but not optimized yet for upload, also with 256 versions. Thanks.

Edited by Badruzeus
  • Like 5

Oh, I forgot to mentioned that recent uploaded themes use "CPMono v07" (with some changes) as the font.

The default font is thick, so I made it a little bit "sexier". :P If U wish to get fonts only (with different colors and styles, available in 16):

Way9LpE.png

16-CPMono-Fonts.zip

#EDIT: But worst part about this font is (bcoz I made it bigger); CharWidth below 11 caused it becomes not comfortable to read.

Edited by Badruzeus

13 hours ago, Badruzeus said:

Hmmb, did U mean Selection_small with square shape? Yeah, I'll take a look on to it.

My bad, the *.psd for old concept were replaced with the new one.. so perhaps tomorrow I'll rebuild it with better pixels (and little bit bigger icons). Thanks.

#EDIT: But Selection_small (square) is still available below.

Selection_small_SmoothBox.zip

YES!! That's it. Now it is complete imho. Thank you so much for your great work and many thanks for sharing your sources :)

• Like 1

On 6/3/2018 at 2:40 PM, sinank said:

YES!! That's it. Now it is complete imho. Thank you so much for your great work and many thanks for sharing your sources :)

@sinank

Hi, I've rebuilt Smooth theme (there's no SmoothBox that I've talk early) with sharper and a little bit bigger icons, darker background and new font for better readability. So plz use this version from the repo. Thanks and enjoy! :)

Spoiler

nf0ric4.png

@ALL,
I take a look into the repo and I see that my uploaded themes list are now huge. Really sorry I've decided to drop some of my prev. themes: BeautyGreen (replaced with Greenify concept), Lover, LoverBox (renamed to Romance), MaterialHeart, OneBox and OneHeart.. bcoz I don't wanna being crazy by making the repo looks like design contest #LoL (actually, to save my time that is now very limited especially when updating). So, if there's (IDK if any) user still using these.. can contact me to get them (off the repo). Thanks for your understanding.

#EDIT: Beside dropping some themes, I also refining Aero, Glassy, Lightness, Material*, Neon and Nightwish with (IMHO) better resources.

Edited by Badruzeus
  • Thanks 1

Done adding dark version of Hexagon & QB theme, also 256px of DarkBoot, Greenify and Outlines. Some users asked me to create dark version of Material (with less coloring) so I added a new "MaterialDark" theme as well. Thanks, happy hackintosh. ^_^

1. HexagonDark256

oxSY6Ll.png

2. QBDark256

VL9zhrw.png

3. MaterialDark

Spoiler

WpnJJpS.png

4. DarkBoot256

Spoiler

MWqSpJH.png

5. Greenify256

Spoiler

pXT6DH0.png

6. Outlines256

Spoiler

54YgHs2.png

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, arsradu said:

Heey! You know I love a nice dark theme! And that Classical Dark looks pretty sweet! Thank you!

There's 256px version of ClassicalDark.. but the icons are too motley so I decided too cancel the upload. Maybe later when I finished with redesign it.

ClassicalX.png

• Like 2

Well, 3 new Clover themes with drive icons are available on the repo. Enjoy!   

1. FlatCamp

B2MLfkR.png&key=54c1764cb53ae615afb632906ec8b4397b55a91f768a4771fc5bf37bc75aa32f

2. Classical

Spoiler IsuW3u5.png&key=8ef76e18779a9a26198df570fb2c164f8214585045f946ff77503cb7e6d535b5

3. ClassicalDark

Spoiler azHE6fh.png&key=bf7e9693b3c45804ba8fc92445791498bc0584b97c07763bf76505517af97168

nice theme, i like a flatcamp theme.what is determine of APFS or HFS icon?

just use only apfs icon if high sierra and newer?

EDIT1

if want to divide apfs and hfs icon, i will check

나의 LG-F800S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Sherlocks said:

nice theme, i like flatcamp them.
what is determine of APFS or HFS icon?
just use only apfs icon if high sierra and newer?

So, it's just a trick. 1st.. FlatCamp uses:

<key>Badges</key>
		<dict>
			<key>Inline</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Show</key>
			<true/>
			<key>Swap</key>
			<false/>
		</dict>

2nd: mv vol_internal_apfs.icns os_mac.icns

And sorry, IDK why Badges icons (elliptical) are look glitchy though if we press SpaceBar on any selected partition they aren't. And yes, I use MatteColor to decrease 1px black line surrounding the layer (way better I think, than 8-bit png contains Alpha w/o it)

if you want to file name to divide apfs and hfs, i will consider and test without trick

So, it's just a trick. 1st.. FlatCamp uses:
		BadgesInlineShowSwap

2nd: mv vol_internal_apfs.icns os_mac.icns

And sorry, IDK why Badges icons (elliptical) are look glitchy though if we press SpaceBar on any selected partition they aren't. And yes, I use MatteColor to decrease 1px black line surrounding the layer (way better I think, than 8-bit png contains Alpha w/o it)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sherlocks said:

if you want to file name to divide apfs and hfs, i will consider and test without trick

A good idea, waiting for it since hSierra with APFS released a year back. Thank you. :)

• Like 1