Clover Themes

Slice
1,844 posts in this topic

7+ :D .

That's so awesome. The effect is so cool.

Hey,finally I make the el capitan clover theme with the progress bar animation.Hope you guys love it.

309iuis.jpg

attachicon.gifEl Capitan.zip

really awesome and Cool theme  :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:

7+ :D .

Nice theme, of course there's no value of the fake scroll bar (some will think it's cute), but whatever...

EDIT: Is there a way to easily remove that scrolling nonsense? Never mind, just remove

<key>Anime</key>
		<array>
			<dict>
				<key>DistanceFromScreenEdgeX%</key>
				<integer>43</integer>
				<key>DistanceFromScreenEdgeY%</key>
				<integer>20</integer>
				<key>FrameTime</key>
				<integer>25</integer>
				<key>Frames</key>
				<integer>150</integer>
				<key>ID</key>
				<integer>1</integer>
				<key>NudgeX</key>
				<integer>0</integer>
				<key>NudgeY</key>
				<integer>0</integer>
				<key>Once</key>
				<false/>
				<key>Path</key>
				<string>Anim_1_Logo</string>
				<key>ScreenEdgeX</key>
				<string>left</string>
				<key>ScreenEdgeY</key>
				<string>bottom</string>
			</dict>
		</array>

from the theme.plist...

Maybe you should have two versions, "El Capitan" and "El Capitan Kiddie Stuff". Also need a preview file for Clover config panel. Regardless of my personal BS, nice work on the theme.

• Like 1

CosmosCJ, nice theme.

The circles in the El Capitan Theme show up as ovals. I have a 1920x1080 screen.

Can someone tell me how to fix this?

Use CsmVideoDxe.efi?

Slice, thanks for responding.

But how do I use CsmVideoDxe.efi? It is in my Clover/drivers64UEFI folder.

Uploading preboot.log will make an answer what is happen.

Hi blackosx,

I forgot what we suppose to do with "Designed Resolution". May be we were going to correct aspect ratio?

Nice work, @CosmosCJ!  In case anyone is interested, I made a continuation of original Yosemite Login Theme that is in the clover theme database.  Similar to CosmosCJ's theme but the badges are the same as the one from the Yosemite Theme (plus a few extra linux distro icons).  I was using this on my Yosemite hackintosh, so I wanted to stick with it.  https://github.com/jrnewell/el-capitan-login

screenshot.png

• Like 2

Hey,finally I make the el capitan clover theme with the progressing bar animation.Hope you guys love it.

Well done finishing your El Capitan theme CosmosCJ. :)

I haven't tried it yes but am just looking at the theme files now. I see you've made an interesting use of the main screen animation. Is it supposed to be some kind of simulated countdown timer or just maybe a moving bar to show it's working and waiting for input?

BTW. You have two 'El capitan blur.png' files in your theme folder. One in El Capitan/ and one in El Capitan/Anim_1_Logo/

Hi blackosx,

I forgot what we suppose to do with "Designed Resolution". May be we were going to correct aspect ratio?

Hi Slice

The 'Designed Resolution' entry is to help Clover reposition animations when using different screen resolutions. It does not help with different ratios.

Hi Slice

The 'Designed Resolution' entry is to help Clover reposition animations when using different screen resolutions. It does not help with different ratios.

OK, thanks.

I am not sure if we can change aspect ratio. If Yes then we can create new GUI settings for those who can't set native resolution.

• 2 weeks later...

@CosmosCJ

Can you add this theme in the theme repository to avail it in CloverThemeManager.app?

Thanks for the reminder carbo178.

I've added CosmosCJ's theme and screenshot to the repo and it's now available in CloverThemeManager.

Your edit to the Pandora theme should also be available too.

EDIT:

@CosmosCJ - If you wish to be able to manage your own theme(s) on the repo and apply your own updates etc., then please create a sourceforge user account and let me know it so I can give you access. Full instructions for adding a theme can be found by clicking the 'How to add my theme' link from the footer of the CloverThemeManager app.

• Like 1

Uploading preboot.log will make an answer what is happen.

Hi blackosx,

Hi Slice, sorry for the late reply. I attached the bootleg file as you requested.

Thanks for taking the time to help.

This was the problem: The circles in the El Capitan Theme show up as ovals. I have a 1920x1080 screen.

bootlog.log.txt

Hi Slice, sorry for the late reply. I attached the bootleg file as you requested.

Thanks for taking the time to help.

This was the problem: The circles in the El Capitan Theme show up as ovals. I have a 1920x1080 screen.

No big deal. You have to set PatchVBios=true because

0:703  0:035  SetScreenResolution: 1920x1080 - not found!
  • Like 1

How can I lower the position of the icons? They are now in the center of the screen.

One option would be adding the following to the theme.plist to push the icons down.

<key>Layout</key>
  <dict>
    <key>BannerOffset</key>
    <integer>n</integer>
  </dict>
n will be an integer.

The value add's n pixels under the banner, effectively pushing the OS icons down on the main screen.

• Like 1

My new theme Insanely Hope you like it guys  :)

Would you like me to add this to the Clover theme repo for you?

Or do you want me to give to access to add it yourself?

Note: If you wish to add it yourself then I would suggest performing a new git clone of the repo before committing/pushing any changes. This is just because there have been some changes on the repo recently and I just want to make sure you're working from the latest version.

Would you like me to add this to the Clover theme repo for you?

Or do you want me to give to access to add it yourself?

Note: If you wish to add it yourself then I would suggest performing a new git clone of the repo before committing/pushing any changes. This is just because there have been some changes on the repo recently and I just want to make sure you're working from the latest version.

No thanks its just for fun

One option would be adding the following to the theme.plist to push the icons down.

<key>Layout</key>
  <dict>
    <key>BannerOffset</key>
    <integer>n</integer>
  </dict>
n will be an integer.

The value add's n pixels under the banner, effectively pushing the OS icons down on the main screen.

Thank you blackosx. That is exactly what I want. 

I have two more questions.

1. How do you create more space between the icons?

2. Is it possible to detect if a SSD or a HD is used?