1,844 posts in this topic

@all creators

41:445  0:007    Icon 19 (icons\vol_internal_ext3.icns) not found
Ok here all my Volume icon
also the os_sierra for chrome, I forgot 

thanks!
  • Like 3

Dear "blackosx",

please feel free to update theme "Classic Mac OS" to the repo.

Updated theme to v1.2

Changelog:

- font settings optimized for "Proportional" setting

- macOS Sierra icon for SIERRA bootdrive

grap the file to update here.

Thanx in advance... Mork vom Ork.

Post the icons as ZIP file and tell to blackosx to put it in the repos

:angel:

Yes I can do this, but all theme designers have the choice to be empowered...

The Clover theme repo was setup to allow any theme designer, with granted access to the repo, control over their themes. The theme designer can then make any changes to their themes on the repo without requiring myself of another admin to do it.

The CloverThemeManager app has a ‘How to add my theme’ link in the footer which links to an html page showing ‘how to’ steps for this.

Direct Link to that page:

http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/themes/ci/master/tree/CloverThemeManagerApp/help/add_theme.html?format=raw

Dear "blackosx",

please feel free to update theme "Classic Mac OS" to the repo.

Updated theme to v1.2

Thanks for the update Mork vom Ork. I have updated the files on the repo for you.

• Like 2

You're the man.  I am happy to see so much work and creativity put in Clover , our little beloved bootloader :D

My experience with it has been so good that I just felt the need to help other people with problems and such, and in the meantime why not, create a theme that suits my taste. Do you find any room to improvement in Borealis? If you do please tell  :thumbsup_anim:

Btw, could you add a description for Groovy and another one for Borealis like other themes have in Clover Theme Manager app ?????

I prefer to leave it to you, I know I could do it, but i am pretty sure it will be more professional if you do so. Cheers.

Groovy was inspired a lot by Mac OS X BootCamp and Apple computer's EFI bootloader, as well as diamonds :D

Borealis is a trance in deep space, in a green Clover EFI Cosmic Nebula with beautiful black hard drives  :P

Here is my new 'Black Bootcamp' theme.

It's base in the new bootcamp style (macs after yosemite)

Apple bootcamp:

qniOxeG.png

Clover with BlackBC theme:

XXjFuVs.png

(It also has the yosemite+ usb icon (as new bootcamp) and has the new network hdd icon. It isn't in the screenshot, because I was too lazy for changing my clover settings)

blackbc.zip

• Like 5

Good job danielstuart14.

Similar to lisai9093's OSS theme but that's 256px.

I've added both to the theme repo.

ps. Sorry for the long delay adding your theme lisai9093; i forgot all about it until I saw danielstuart14's theme. 

Btw, could you add a description for Groovy and another one for Borealis like other themes have in Clover Theme Manager app ?????

Yes I can do this, but all theme designers have the choice to be empowered...

The Clover theme repo was setup to allow any theme designer, with granted access to the repo, control over their themes. The theme designer can then make any changes to their themes on the repo without requiring myself of another admin to do it.

You know you could make these small changes to your themes yourself if you took the time to try...  ;)

• Like 1

I have recreated the hellfire theme guys! :D Clover for the win heheheheh

I hope you dont mind too much to test it and tell me if there's anything to be improved. Also feel free to take screenshots of the theme so I can add them to the theme folder, I would like somebody with many partitions and OS's to try the theme so we can really showcase it how it deserves heheh 

Anyway here it is :D

post-1517295-0-64279300-1467303613_thumb.png

Credits to lllevelll and to me hahaha

hellfire-reborn.zip

I have tested and looks beautiful, i think a proper name would be hellfire-reborn since it is the rebirth of this great theme 

Oh and by the way, @blackosx I madeaccount in sourceforge, name is kosakgroove too. How can I edit the clover theme repo with my themes and descriptions??

• Like 2

Here is my new 'Black Bootcamp' theme.

It's base in the new bootcamp style (macs after yosemite)

Apple bootcamp:

Clover with BlackBC theme:

(It also has the yosemite+ usb icon (as new bootcamp) and has the new network hdd icon. It isn't in the screenshot, because I was too lazy for changing my clover settings)

As far as I remember it is fourth attempt to make bootcamp theme.

And what about pointing arrow like Apple show? Why not exclude tools icons? All are possible.

Drive images just taken from OSX, nothing new.