Slice is glad to present a new EFI bootloader.
Now version 2 rEFIt based.
It is open source based on different projects: Chameleon, rEFIt, XNU, VirtualBox. The main is EDK2 latest revision.
I also want to thank all who help Slice with the development. Credits and copyrights remain in the sources.
If you have a question please provide outputs from DarwinDumper (formed from Trauma tool). Thanks Trauma!
Continued by blackosx and STLVNUB.
- How to do UEFI boot
- How to use - common words
- Calculator for Automatic DSDT fix
- Instructions for GraphicsInjector
- ATIConnector patching
- Any kexts patching with some Samples
- Hiding unnecessary menu entries
- Instruction for DSDT corrections to do DeviceInjection works
- About kexts injection
- Instructions for P- and C-states generator
- Patching DSDT to get Sleep working
- CPU settings and geekbench
- ACPI tables loading
- Custom SMBios
- Using mouse.
- How to make orange icons to be metallic
- How to make software RAID (by Magnifico)
- How to modify InstallESD.dmg (by shiecldk)
- Config.plist settings
- Using extra kexts and skipping kernelcache
- Choosing EFI drivers
- Configuration files
- Automatic config.plist creating
- Custom DSDT patches
- How to do sleep/wake working with UEFI BOOT
- DeviceID substitution (FakeID)
- Using Custom OS Icons
- Floating regions