Revised version (v2.5.1) attached to the opening post.Changes from 2.5.0 -> 2.5.1
- exFAT format partitions should no longer be unknown to the gatherDiskUtilLoaderinfo script (thanks dmazar). I've only worked from blank and NTLDR examples so I'll need to run more tests in the future to make sure everything is identified correctly. Please tell me if what I've done doesn't work.
- HTML report nav links now expand (by design they do not collapse) relevant table as well as jumping to it.
- The collapse / expand arrows have now been replaced with clickable table header bars. Way better!
- Re-ordered nav links to match alphabetical order of tables, and removed 'Top' nav link.
- Adjusted HTML report for the Diskutil & Bootloader table to better fit longer names. The Active column is now gone, though a single space remains for an asterisk.
- Renamed 'Windows NTFS Loader' to 'Windows NTFS NTLDR'.
- Tweaked the look of the Pashua window.
As a user, I do not care in which browser it opens. I need DarwinDumper's output. Just my hint.
You're right. Thanks for helping me keep focused.
@p.H - I've left the code as it was. It would be easier if you changed the .htm file association to Chrome for your root account than for me to work out an algo to find your local user browser association setting and open the file in that from the script. Thanks for the feedback though.