Concerning the AICPUPM :
- Did you put the Enable P/C States lines in chameleon.boot.plist?
- Did you put a SSDT.aml file in the root of your OS X install to see if it gives any changes?
Concerning the sleep :
- Maybe that if you have troubles with your AICPUPM, it's related to it, because if P/C states are not enabled, sleep doesn't work...
- In your signature, I can see you have A09 bios installed : Install the A06 one, since sleep only works with this one for now.
Concerning temps :
- As far as I know, the 100° on the second line are for the 4 threads that some CPU's have. As you have a i5 with 4 threads, you only get 4 temps and the 4 others @100°. But I'm not sure of it...
@Rockball73 Thanks for the response. I reflashed the bios back to A06 and sleep now works...yay!
For your geekbench score: You need to use the SSDT for your CPU (I posted links to another thread for the i5, the ones in the pack are for i7 - not sure where to get i3 ones from) or use the enable P and C states in you chameleon boot.plist file as a minimum.
If you do go the SSDT route make sure you edit your org.chameleon.boot.plist to disable c/p states and to drop ssdt. There was a discussion about this earlier in the thread.
@sheyac Thanks for the response. I will search for that thread to ensure that I'm taking accurate geek bench tests