• Please log in to reply
990 replies to this topic

Walgus

Walgus

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Thanks! My system now works without Ev0reboot and NCPM with speedstepper installed and sleep works perfectly with all fans/lights turning off but the problem I have left is that my system doesn't seem to fully wake-up, fans/lights turn on and hdd activity led also comes alive but there's no lcd display and lights on my usb keyboard and mouse. any idea on how to fix this?

Thanks again!

Did you ever managed to get wake from sleep working? mine goes to sleep fine, tries to wake up but no screen or mouse/kb/lan lights and needs a hard reboot.

//Edit: Nvm, found a way to fix the sleep/wake issue on my asrock z68 board, in case anyone needs this i wrote a quick guide

lidiano

lidiano

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
hello
I have a SONY VAIO VPCEH2N1E/W http://www.sony.it/p...5fe12cd79fa98e7
I wanted to know if I would do a dsdt for my computer

What works:
Touch pad, keyboard, webcam, wifi, lan, battery. sound is not perfect, but the volume is low

What doesn't works:
Brightness Fn Keys
No audio HDMI
About this computer crashes the system.
a lot when I work kp
HD3000 does not always work well "sometimes does not work I have to reboot"

many thanks in advance !!!

Attached Files

tuxie

tuxie

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:my system

Mainbaord MSI x79ma-gd45
    CPU: Intel i7 3820@4,65Ghz
    Speic...
Hello,

i have installed Mac OS X 10.6.6 on my LG R510 Notebook with ##### and #####. (combo update for 10.6.8 still downloading)

kexts installed

fakesmc.kext + mobo plugin
PS2 kexts for touchpad and keyboard
voodoohda for audio

Problems:
USB does not work, in systeminformations i can see the usb devices but nothing work (cam, mouse, umts-stick)
yellowicons (no yellow with yellow icon patch)
shutdown and reboot does not work proberly
sleep does not work

most important for me is usb and shutdown!!

last night i have testet many patches for DSDT but nothing works (only yellowicon patch)

can anybody help me please?

in attachment the send_me.zip without custom dsdt

send_mw280112.zip

maly70

maly70

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
Hi Oldnapalm;
i have a Sony Vaio F113FD with this Specs:
M.B: intel 5 Series [color=#176BA1 !important][color=#176BA1 !important]Motherboard[/color][/color]
cpu: Intel i7 Q 720 1.6
Vidio: Nvidia G310M with Cuda
Wireless: Atheros AR9285
Lan: Marvell 88E8040
bluetooth: BCM ???
Card reader: ricoh sd/memory card Controller

I installed Mac Lion 10.7 but it is not working as it should be, i only got Firewire, and sometime i get bluetooth working but, No wireless,Lan, video is @1024x800 all the time.
i updated it to 10.72 but now i'm getting "Still Waiting For Boot Device". I need to make it fully working with a DSDT if it is possible Please!!!!!!!

i really appreciate your help and thanks a lot in advance

oSxFr33k

oSxFr33k

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Interests:Sound and Graphic Design. Electronics in general.
Is there any way to have a link on your thread to MaLd0n's huge database of DSDT's he prepared for all the folks a while back?

It would be nice. I keep getting emails about how can one get the DSDT patch that I have.

Thanks

oldnapalm

oldnapalm

InsanelyMac V.I.P.

• Moderators
  • 6,836 posts
You should ask MaLd0n, Auto-Patcher was maintained by him and it was his decision to take it off-line (as well as deleting the original topic). Since it's his work I won't publish it here without his permission.

The patches from latest version are available here.

littlevil

littlevil

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey MaLd0n, oSxFr33k was kind enough to help out with a few things, he also said that you might be able to help out create a DSDT file for my Asus G74SX-BBK7.
It'll be really cool if you could. Please!!

oSxFr33k

oSxFr33k

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Hey MaLd0n, oSxFr33k was kind enough to help out with a few things, he also said that you might be able to help out create a DSDT file for my Asus G74SX-BBK7.
It'll be really cool if you could. Please!!

Just follow the link that oldnapalm posted above. DOwnload that entire zip file your Asus will be there. Then use the DSDT editor from here, the first post on this thread to patch your own virgin DSDT.

WHat is also tricky is you have to make sure you already have a virgin DSDT either by booting into a live linux CD or booting into Leopard/Snow/Lion without DSDT already loaded. That is the tricky part the rest is easy.

I have not seen a really good step step guide on how to do this. Maybe here and there but never an all inclusive with all the optional ways tutorial that I have ever seen yet.

You could get a virgin DSDT from someone who has the EXACT I mean EXACT laptop as yours Model for Model and Hardware for Hardware. Even the kind of memory and amount of memory can make some small differences.

Your last resort would be to grab it from where I told you before tonymac DSDT database and take your chances. I personally prefer the one MaLd0n prepared for me.

I am not near my laptop but I will PM you sometime this weekend and attach it but I would suggest you not use it. I have 16GB samsung memory in mine and mine is the XT1. The one from Best Buy or Tiger Direct (CompUSA) have a different graphic card and monitor.

@oldnapalm,

Is there a link to download all the patches in one Zip or RAR file?

Thanks

Mohamed Khairy

Mohamed Khairy

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,135 posts
hi oldnapalm

i want to do some work for my nvidia card optimus one

so to switch on or off the card i must copy some methods form ssdt of optimus table
rom , ps0 , ps3 , on , off

this my working dsdt Attached File  DSDT.aml.zip   16.77KB   9 downloads

and this the ssdt table that i want to copy from it some methods that needed on switching card Attached File  SSDT-4.aml.zip   2.96KB   9 downloads

and here i copied the five methods to the end of dsdt on alone scope to ignore some problems
Attached File  DSDT.dsl.zip   31.49KB   59 downloads
but there are to errors while compiling about this two lines

OperationRegion (BPCI, SystemMemory, EBAS (0x1000), Field (BPCI, ByteAcc, NoLock, Preserve)

OperationRegion (BPC1, SystemMemory, EBAS (0x2000), Field (BPC1, ByteAcc, NoLock, Preserve)

can you please compile it for me :)

littlevil

littlevil

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thanks oSxFr33k, I'll try that.

oSxFr33k What do you mean by? "Is there a link to download all the patches in one Zip or RAR file?"

oSxFr33k

oSxFr33k

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
I want to download all the patches as one big file rather than downloaded each individually. I would like to have them as reference or use if I ever get that hardware be able to have it conveniently tucked away for future referral rather than downloaded each when needed. WHo knows how long they will be available is the other reason.

littlevil

littlevil

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
gotcha

QuickLook

QuickLook

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Any help with ASRock H61M/U3S3 & H61M-VS? I cant get it work with SL/L... I miss old autopatcher (click > next > done :/) I attached dsdt from AIDA64.

H61M-VS, H61M/U3S3

shoobirdy

shoobirdy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Hi

I'm a complete noob when it comes to DSDTs.

I've got an Acer 6930g which I can get to 10.6.7 and run nice and stable. But obviously that's not enough - I want Lion!

Now a very helpful chap called Marchrius (over at http://hackbookpro.altervista.org/en/) has managed to get Lion running with the wifi working and everything. The main turn off for me using mine with SL is I've always had to use a wifi dongle which is just a pain. I've got a Broadcom BCM94321 card apple branded so I know it's Airport capable. I've also installed a bluetooth module into my laptop.

Whenever I try to install Lion and get errors relating to either bluetooth or airport, so I'm sure this can be worked around with a DSDT.

My questions, simply, are these;

1. If I use this thread's DSDT editor/patcher in Mac OSX to make a DSDT, it has no affect on the errors I receive, would making a DSDT in Linux change this since both wifi and bluetooth work using Ubuntu?
2. How the hell do I use the Linux version (or even the windows one, doesn't matter)? I just get a folder with files in it and don't know what I need to do to turn it into a running program.

Any help would be appreciated and free e-beers gladly bought :D

cgodfrey987

cgodfrey987

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi All, I’m in desperate need of a kext or DSDT for my Toshiba Satellite hackintosh. I am dual booting Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.7 and Windows 7. On the hackintosh, I have it all working except a few things. To be specific my laptop is the Satellite L755-S5214. I can get internet through the Ethernet, but not through my WIFI adapter. Also, I can’t get sound, or the graphics card to work. I used ###### and installed the kexts, but still a no go on those particular things. Is there somewhere online where I could go when I’m on the hackintosh, plugged in to the Ethernet cable and have it recognize my hardware and find the right drivers/kext for them to work? Or do I have to do it through a customer DSDT? Can anyone help me here!?!? Also, one other issue, I can boot only with the ###### disk. If I take it out, I get stuck at the white apple screen. Thanks in advance for any help!!

All of what I know about my system:
Toshiba Satellite L755-S5214
Intel i3-2310M
4 GB DDR3 Ram
Intel Graphics card 3000
Realtek RTL8188CE Lan Wireless Card

oldnapalm

oldnapalm

InsanelyMac V.I.P.

• Moderators
  • 6,836 posts
Please guys, no "please do it for me" posts in this topic.

Post here only if you wanna do it yourself and need help, or if you have questions/suggestions about DSDT Editor.

shoobirdy

shoobirdy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Please guys, no "please do it for me" posts in this topic.

Post here only if you wanna do it yourself and need help, or if you have questions/suggestions about DSDT Editor.

I sincerely hope my post wasn't misunderstood...I just want to know how to get the program working in Windows/Linux? I can't find an executable file that runs, just a load of different files. I'm sure it's something obvious but I'm afraid I don't have a clue! :|

oldnapalm

oldnapalm

InsanelyMac V.I.P.

• Moderators
  • 6,836 posts
It doesn't matter which version you use, the result will be the same. What matters is the patching you do, not the OS where you are running the editor.

The multi-platform version has a .jar file, if you have Java installed, this file type should be associated with JRE.

naton

naton

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
Hi there,

I installed OS 10.6 on an Advent 4213 netbook using NBI 0.84 RC1. I had problems upgrading to 10.6.8 mainly to do with the GMA950 IGP (see link). I was advised to patch the DSDT file.

I tried to manually add the GMA950 laptop patch with DSDTSE first, and I had 60+ errors. I'm trying now with DSDT editor under Windows. I used the auto-patch feature. When I compile the file the compiler shows 9 warnings and 1 error. Clicking on the 'Fix errors' button doesn't fix the error. Below is a list of the warnings and the error. What should I do to fix it?

Error message: Object does not exist (DGTP)

Warning 1: Not all control paths return a value (_DOD)

Warning 2: Reserved method must return a value (Package required for _DOD)

Warning 3 to 9: Possible operator timeout is ignored

oldnapalm

oldnapalm

InsanelyMac V.I.P.

• Moderators
  • 6,836 posts
Apply the DTGP patch too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DSDT, editor, patcher

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy