261 replies to this topic

FKA

FKA

are we there yet?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
I didn't like my previous nick :) !

Avatar is part of a live TV news studio I rigged on rooftop in Paris - great view!

TheAppleFreak

TheAppleFreak

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
Isn't it obvious? I love Apple. I have been called a fanboi and a macfag, but I don't care. I love to show my allegiance to Apple. Only reason I got into OSx86 is because of parents who wouldn't let me take my laptop to school.

Avatar, made by [insert name of guy who made it] and resized by Carth of Lyoko Freak, is of the Eye of XANA from Code: Lyoko.

terramir

terramir

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
Hmm well if you speak latin and russian you got my name already LOL, in the 80's the soviet space station mir went up into space (I was living in western germany at the time, but I'm an Ami like the germans like to say) and well when you live on the front line of the cold war all you can dream of is a world in peace, I saw that and I coined the word terramir terra is latin for earth and mir is russian for peace at least at the time I didn't know the other meaning which is world. Other interesting fact mir in german is me so from a sub conscious level you could pick that apart and say I was suffering from delusions of grandure. world me LOL well I was a smart teen and the irony of that was not totally lost on my, well even teens tend to be ego centric.
So My handle means world peace, and well I always wanted to increase the peace like the angelenos say (I live in los angeles today) so that's that
always the one and only :(
terramir
Accept no imitations :)

beermacht

beermacht

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
ok, short version:

long time ago there was a real great band called wehmacht (no, no nazi {censored})
their demo tape was called "beermacht demo"

thats all :pirate2:

hibbijo

hibbijo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
I hit the keyboard and put jo at the end :blink:
Been using it for years now.

najjannaj

najjannaj

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
very easy, called jan backward, forward and again backward ^^

Yog70

Yog70

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Mine is short for Yogsothoth from the writing of H.P. Lovecraft. The 70 is the year I was born.

travikk

travikk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi :censored2:

So I don't know if any of you guys have ever played Diablo 2, but there is this level called "travical"
When I had an urgent need of a nickname travikk came up to my mind just like that, while I was playing Diablo 2.

franky_402

franky_402

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
my username is my real name and the number 402 was my uncles dirtbike racing number

PhillOS

PhillOS

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
mine's a combination of my first name, and my last name.. initials of my last name..

Timdphotos

Timdphotos

InsanelyMac bookPro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts
i needed a name for a game when i was 8 and it has stuck since
the 7 cause i mucked up registering monogrim on insanelymac
;)

sushiboy

sushiboy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Gadgets, music, iPhone, gaming
I love to eat sushi (and I use to play "Sushiboy" as a character in Bust-a-Move in my PS1 days.)

oldtopman

oldtopman

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
OLD laptop, 15yrs now. TOP top hats are cool and otherwise it would be oldman. Man I'ma boy.

Recon 023

Recon 023

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
It's my xbox gamertag, I have no idea where I foud it though

Appalachian

Appalachian

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
The Verve song, "Appalachian Strings" :)

Heart OF Chaos

Heart OF Chaos

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:anime....kinda<br />gurls....most definitely<br />games....yup!<br /...
My cousin inspired me to come up with this name...he calls himself the soul of wisedom , so i thought i'd come up with somthing better and thus the Heart OF Chaos was born.

Mr.Techie456

Mr.Techie456

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Because I'm the second biggest computer person in my house.

Gringo Vermelho

Gringo Vermelho

The Jan Bird fix

• Supervisors
  • 6,121 posts

Does anybody have a clue what this guy is saying? because I don't.

Whenever you see something like that, click the big, red REPORT button.

Gringo Vermelho was a nickname given to me buy some dude working at the McDunas :P Burger in the small beach town Dunas de Itaúnas in Espirito Santo on the Brazilian east coast.
I was waiting, sitting with my back to him, all sunburnt-red like a lobster and wearing a red T-shirt (Vermelho means red in Portuguese).
When my burger was done that's how he got my attention.

Attached File  McDunas.jpg   174.2KB   8 downloads

Lordadmiral Drake

Lordadmiral Drake

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
It all began with D.A.'s Freelancer (what a great game). I got into the modding community at The Lancers Reactor and also into the fanfiction stuff. If you go to that website and take a look at the fanficion section you'll find a story by me (yet to be finished). It's main character which also sometimes acts as my alter ego ( xD ) is called Jonathan Drake, who has the Rank of Lordadmiral (which I took from Atlan of the Perry Rhodan series because I needed something higher than Fleet Admiral). I've been using this nickname ever since everywhere around the web.

333mhz

333mhz

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
My nickname came to be after I bought a 'strawberry' iMac G3 for $20 from a student at my place of study and rode home with it on the bus. :P

The model had a PowerPC processor of 333mhz. A cute ol' machine. To elaborate further, I adore the iMac G3 and iBook Clamshells.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy