seninha, on Nov 28 2010, 11:58 PM, said:
Any idea how to install OSX10.6 on the GA-P35DS4 using a ATI4870?
Already tried everything mentioned in this guide but I don't even get the Language screen. Everytime I want to install system Apple logo and circle stay on screen and nothing happends.
HEllo, i have such hardware. I install SL this way:
1. install iPC 10.5.6 (or another which works on your system) and run it
2. created second partition (SP) on system disc.
3. insert retail SL disc
4. run OSInstall.mpkg from system/instalation/packages and install this package into SP
5. then use GA-P35-DS4 Snow Pack.pkg (install on SP)
6. delete Sleepenabler from SP/Extra/Extensions and add here EVOenabler.kext
7. copy Kext Utility.app to SP/application/Utility
8. drag and drop: - Extension folder from SP/extra/
- Extension folder from SP/System/libraries/
to created Extensions.mkext
9. reboot and select SP for boot (may try with flag -f)
10. if all right delete those partition where you install iPC 10.5.6
I use this guide two times and it works
P.S. Sorry for my English