• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

applehacker

applehacker

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts
I thought no coupon codes exist for apple? They NEVER do any of that {censored}, or take part on Black Friday! Always gets me mad! :superman:

techound1

techound1

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 22 posts
Codes do exist for the online apple store, but they are one-time-use deals and usually all of $30 off $300.

You can save much more than a coupon code by buying refurb, getting applecare and RAM after-market, and shopping around (amazon usually) for software.

sportsman

sportsman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
You can also find a lot of free shipping coupons for Apple online - or it you're a college student, there's lots of great online deals.

sportsman

sportsman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Find some good Apple coupons here

techound1

techound1

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 22 posts
Just to remind everyone, refurbs save you $200-$700 off new. Coupon codes - when you can find them - save you $30-$60.

Whats so great about refurbs ? (this is all from apple's site, so you can hold them to it)

1. It performs and looks like new
2. You get the same one-year warranty as new
3. The computer carries the same eligibility for Apple Care as new
4. It is fully tested (including full burn-in testing)
5. It is refurbished with replacement parts for any defective modules identified in testing
6. It is thoroughly cleaned and inspected
7. It is repackaged (including appropriate manuals, cables, new boxes, etc.) - nothing is missing
8. It includes the operating software originally shipped with the unit and the custom software offered with that system
9. It is placed into a final QA inspection prior to being added to sellable refurbished stock
10. You get a savings several times that of any coupon or promo code (okay, that one was my add, but 'tis true)

Gretrack12

Gretrack12

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

If you're a college student, when you buy a new Mac, you get a free iPod. I wish I was in college.

no way... i bought my mbp and i didnt get my ipod ;_;

MGJulius

MGJulius

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
It only applies during a certain time of the year...look for the back to school discount

techound1

techound1

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 22 posts

It only applies during a certain time of the year...look for the back to school discount

Yes, the free ipod deal occurs during the summer for the US and it is by rebate (check the date on the post).

BTW, the apple refurb store has shuffles for $29 right now...

FreakyMac

FreakyMac

InsanelyFail

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Kansas is 7,30% Tax.

Deals Hunt

Deals Hunt

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
thanks for your information!! you can Find some good Apple coupons here Coupon Codes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy