Story + 1

djet

118 posts in this topic

I logged on into my Macbook. But suddenly I felt the creeps. But little did I know that Numberzz was creeping behind the shadows of my window. He stopped behind the "Close-Minimize-Maximize" buttons.

I logged on into my Macbook. But suddenly I felt the creeps. But little did I know that Numberzz was creeping behind the shadows of my window. He stopped behind the "Close-Minimize-Maximize" buttons. Then out of nowhere he starts to sing the YMCA song.

I logged on into my Macbook. But suddenly I felt the creeps. But little did I know that Numberzz was creeping behind the shadows of my window. He stopped behind the "Close-Minimize-Maximize" buttons. Then out of nowhere he starts to sing the YMCA song. I angrily rang up my friend who told me Macs don't get Viruses.

I logged on into my Macbook. But suddenly I felt the creeps. But little did I know that Numberzz was creeping behind the shadows of my window. He stopped behind the "Close-Minimize-Maximize" buttons. Then out of nowhere he starts to sing the YMCA song. I angrily rang up my friend who told me Macs don't get Viruses. But, since I didn't have AT&T, the call was dropped!!

I logged on into my Macbook. But suddenly I felt the creeps. But little did I know that Numberzz was creeping behind the shadows of my window. He stopped behind the "Close-Minimize-Maximize" buttons. Then out of nowhere he starts to sing the YMCA song. I angrily rang up my friend who told me Macs don't get Viruses. But, since I didn't have AT&T, the call was dropped! For some reason Numberzz was still sing the YMCA song, and he was surprisingly good.

I logged on into my Macbook. But suddenly I felt the creeps. But little did I know that Numberzz was creeping behind the shadows of my window. He stopped behind the "Close-Minimize-Maximize" buttons. Then out of nowhere he starts to sing the YMCA song. I angrily rang up my friend who told me Macs don't get Viruses. But, since I didn't have AT&T, the call was dropped! For some reason Numberzz was still sing the YMCA song, and he was surprisingly good. I however was not in a mood for hearing creeping lurkers sing so I hit the mute button.

I logged on into my Macbook. But suddenly I felt the creeps. But little did I know that Numberzz was creeping behind the shadows of my window. He stopped behind the "Close-Minimize-Maximize" buttons. Then out of nowhere he starts to sing the YMCA song. I angrily rang up my friend who told me Macs don't get Viruses. But, since I didn't have AT&T, the call was dropped! For some reason Numberzz was still sing the YMCA song, and he was surprisingly good. I however was not in a mood for hearing creeping lurkers sing so I hit the mute button. But then MoC pops out with his iPhone 2G Saber and challenges Numberzz's 3G for rule of djet's desktop.

I logged on into my Macbook. But suddenly I felt the creeps. But little did I know that Numberzz was creeping behind the shadows of my window. He stopped behind the "Close-Minimize-Maximize" buttons. Then out of nowhere he starts to sing the YMCA song. I angrily rang up my friend who told me Macs don't get Viruses. But, since I didn't have AT&T, the call was dropped! For some reason Numberzz was still sing the YMCA song, and he was surprisingly good. I however was not in a mood for hearing creeping lurkers sing so I hit the mute button. But then MoC pops out with his iPhone 2G Saber and challenges Numberzz's 3G for rule of djet's desktop. Damn it was ugly, MoC didn´t stand the chance, and was literary squashed into the Dashboard.

I logged on into my Macbook. But suddenly I felt the creeps. But little did I know that Numberzz was creeping behind the shadows of my window. He stopped behind the "Close-Minimize-Maximize" buttons. Then out of nowhere he starts to sing the YMCA song. I angrily rang up my friend who told me Macs don't get Viruses. But, since I didn't have AT&T, the call was dropped! For some reason Numberzz was still sing the YMCA song, and he was surprisingly good. I however was not in a mood for hearing creeping lurkers sing so I hit the mute button. But then MoC pops out with his iPhone 2G Saber and challenges Numberzz's 3G for rule of djet's desktop. Damn it was ugly, MoC didn´t stand the chance, and was literary squashed into the Dashboard. But little did Numberzz know that Djet had the Developer Dashboard enabled, and MoC was able to drag himself off and drop onto the desktop to continue the fight.

I logged on into my Macbook. But suddenly I felt the creeps. But little did I know that Numberzz was creeping behind the shadows of my window. He stopped behind the "Close-Minimize-Maximize" buttons. Then out of nowhere he starts to sing the YMCA song. I angrily rang up my friend who told me Macs don't get Viruses. But, since I didn't have AT&T, the call was dropped! For some reason Numberzz was still sing the YMCA song, and he was surprisingly good. I however was not in a mood for hearing creeping lurkers sing so I hit the mute button. But then MoC pops out with his iPhone 2G Saber and challenges Numberzz's 3G for rule of djet's desktop. Damn it was ugly, MoC didn´t stand the chance, and was literary squashed into the Dashboard. But little did Numberzz know that Djet had the Developer Dashboard enabled, and MoC was able to drag himself off and drop onto the desktop to continue the fight. Then, MoC launches terminal and starts to type a command!

I logged on into my Macbook. But suddenly I felt the creeps. But little did I know that Numberzz was creeping behind the shadows of my window. He stopped behind the "Close-Minimize-Maximize" buttons. Then out of nowhere he starts to sing the YMCA song. I angrily rang up my friend who told me Macs don't get Viruses. But, since I didn't have AT&T, the call was dropped! For some reason Numberzz was still sing the YMCA song, and he was surprisingly good. I however was not in a mood for hearing creeping lurkers sing so I hit the mute button. But then MoC pops out with his iPhone 2G Saber and challenges Numberzz's 3G for rule of djet's desktop. Damn it was ugly, MoC didn´t stand the chance, and was literary squashed into the Dashboard. But little did Numberzz know that Djet had the Developer Dashboard enabled, and MoC was able to drag himself off and drop onto the desktop to continue the fight. Then, MoC launches terminal and starts to type a command! Meanwhile, Djet has watched the whole fight and has concluded never to install Windows again on his Mac.

As Bill launched Leopard's Finder for the very first time, he got the funny feeling that he had seen this before. "I diiid, I diiid" he called out in his cage. His joyful shouting could be heard all over One Microsoft Way. But then, Steve Jobs appears with his iPhone, and a tendency to drop an iHouse.

As Bill launched Leopard's Finder for the very first time, he got the funny feeling that he had seen this before. "I diiid, I diiid" he called out in his cage. His joyful shouting could be heard all over One Microsoft Way. But then, Steve Jobs appears with his iPhone, and a tendency to drop an iHouse. Then, Jobs realized the total lack of reason for him to suddenly appear as the story had not hinted towards it at all, reaches to his iPhone and launches the "One-Way to Cupertino" application and disappears.

Now I sound like an all out AP English teacher..... but lets not try to just throw in random {censored} that doesn't fit into the story.

As Bill launched Leopard's Finder for the very first time, he got the funny feeling that he had seen this before. "I diiid, I diiid" he called out in his cage. His joyful shouting could be heard all over One Microsoft Way. But then, Steve Jobs appears with his iPhone, and a tendency to drop an iHouse. Then, Jobs realized the total lack of reason for him to suddenly appear as the story had not hinted towards it at all, reaches to his iPhone and launches the "One-Way to Cupertino" application and disappears. Then MoC walks in and starts throwing {censored} into the story and at the AP English teacher.

As Bill launched Leopard's Finder for the very first time, he got the funny feeling that he had seen this before. "I diiid, I diiid" he called out in his cage. His joyful shouting could be heard all over One Microsoft Way. But then, Steve Jobs appears with his iPhone, and a tendency to drop an iHouse. Then, Jobs realized the total lack of reason for him to suddenly appear as the story had not hinted towards it at all, reaches to his iPhone and launches the "One-Way to Cupertino" application and disappears. Then MoC walks in and starts throwing {censored} into the story and at the AP English teacher. Luckily for the rest of us, Numberzz came with his iphone 3g saber.

As Bill launched Leopard's Finder for the very first time, he got the funny feeling that he had seen this before. "I diiid, I diiid" he called out in his cage. His joyful shouting could be heard all over One Microsoft Way. But then, Steve Jobs appears with his iPhone, and a tendency to drop an iHouse. Then, Jobs realized the total lack of reason for him to suddenly appear as the story had not hinted towards it at all, reaches to his iPhone and launches the "One-Way to Cupertino" application and disappears. Then MoC walks in and starts throwing {censored} into the story and at the AP English teacher. Luckily for the rest of us, Numberzz came with his iphone 3g saber. The AP English teacher takes out her Teacher Certification certificate, points it at MoC, and sets the Assign-o-nator to "Up-All-Night."

As Bill launched Leopard's Finder for the very first time, he got the funny feeling that he had seen this before. "I diiid, I diiid" he called out in his cage. His joyful shouting could be heard all over One Microsoft Way. But then, Steve Jobs appears with his iPhone, and a tendency to drop an iHouse. Then, Jobs realized the total lack of reason for him to suddenly appear as the story had not hinted towards it at all, reaches to his iPhone and launches the "One-Way to Cupertino" application and disappears. Then MoC walks in and starts throwing {censored} into the story and at the AP English teacher. Luckily for the rest of us, Numberzz came with his iphone 3g saber. The AP English teacher takes out her Teacher Certification certificate, points it at MoC, and sets the Assign-o-nator to "Up-All-Night". "Oh {censored}@! MoC thought as the last time this happened... well lets not even go there.

As Bill launched Leopard's Finder for the very first time, he got the funny feeling that he had seen this before. "I diiid, I diiid" he called out in his cage. His joyful shouting could be heard all over One Microsoft Way. But then, Steve Jobs appears with his iPhone, and a tendency to drop an iHouse. Then, Jobs realized the total lack of reason for him to suddenly appear as the story had not hinted towards it at all, reaches to his iPhone and launches the "One-Way to Cupertino" application and disappears. Then MoC walks in and starts throwing {censored} into the story and at the AP English teacher. Luckily for the rest of us, Numberzz came with his iphone 3g saber. The AP English teacher takes out her Teacher Certification certificate, points it at MoC, and sets the Assign-o-nator to "Up-All-Night". "Oh {censored}@! MoC thought as the last time this happened... well lets not even go there. MoC then faints from shock as it appears that the Spelur has appeared, changing easily speled words into ones with @dditional letturs! Oh no!

New one:

Sabr opened up his refridgerator to find....

Sab