Story + 1

djet

118 posts in this topic

He pulled out his fireman's axe and busted down the door. Then he went straight into my girlfriends bedroom and thought that if the MacBook Air fits in an envelope it could surley fit in my girlfriend's {censored}. Luckily, it was wearing a condom. Unfortunately it did not fit, and being a smart MacBook Air, it refrained from secks. He chunked the useless Macbook AIr out the window and I thought how when I first was it, it was a Macbook, not a Macbook Air. But then suddenly, he whipped out his 17" MacBook Pro and wanted to try and see if it could fit unprotected! Sadly, it was running Windows at the moment and died when it tried to do something useful. The fireman chucked it out the window and it landed on a policeman's {censored}, so he started singing {censored} in a box! Then the girl was left all alone on the bed, and Steve Jobs walked in the room. He along with Johnny Ive rocked her world with the new iPod Touch, and whilst listening to "I Like The Way You Move", steve did a kebab dive. But then, something nobody saw coming was coming; Bill Gates walked into the room yelling "Honey I'm Home" and then his wife stopped moaning immediately. Johnny, tired from pounding burger for 10 minutes and in a hot sweat ran out of the room crying after finding out he was doing Billy G'z Lover! Then Steve Ballmer walks in the room followed by Phil Schiller. Sweeping Phil's long flowing blond/grey hair-aside, Phil & Ballmer proceed to have {censored} secks on the floor. Then an ED commercial starts playing thankfully covering the weird sex in your imaginations.

He pulled out his fireman's axe and busted down the door. Then he went straight into my girlfriends bedroom and thought that if the MacBook Air fits in an envelope it could surley fit in my girlfriend's {censored}. Luckily, it was wearing a condom. Unfortunately it did not fit, and being a smart MacBook Air, it refrained from secks. He chunked the useless Macbook AIr out the window and I thought how when I first was it, it was a Macbook, not a Macbook Air. But then suddenly, he whipped out his 17" MacBook Pro and wanted to try and see if it could fit unprotected! Sadly, it was running Windows at the moment and died when it tried to do something useful. The fireman chucked it out the window and it landed on a policeman's {censored}, so he started singing {censored} in a box! Then the girl was left all alone on the bed, and Steve Jobs walked in the room. He along with Johnny Ive rocked her world with the new iPod Touch, and whilst listening to "I Like The Way You Move", steve did a kebab dive. But then, something nobody saw coming was coming; Bill Gates walked into the room yelling "Honey I'm Home" and then his wife stopped moaning immediately. Johnny, tired from pounding burger for 10 minutes and in a hot sweat ran out of the room crying after finding out he was doing Billy G'z Lover! Then Steve Ballmer walks in the room followed by Phil Schiller. Sweeping Phil's long flowing blond/grey hair-aside, Phil & Ballmer proceed to have {censored} secks on the floor. Then an ED commercial starts playing thankfully covering the weird sex in your imaginations. After the screams of "Like My Disk Drive" had stopped, you could hear in the background just faintly, Jobs knocking one out...

Think Mark

President Bush was found to have shot at least 20 attacking Chinese assassins during a visit to Beijing. But then it was revealed that he was just hunting, and they happened to be his hunting mates. He and Cheney are now besties.

President Bush was found to have shot at least 20 attacking Chinese assassins during a visit to Beijing. But then it was revealed that he was just hunting, and they happened to be his hunting mates. He and Cheney are now besties. They now have regular phone secks.

Think Mark

President Bush was found to have shot at least 20 attacking Chinese assassins during a visit to Beijing. But then it was revealed that he was just hunting, and they happened to be his hunting mates. He and Cheney are now besties. They now have regular phone secks, on their brand new iPhones.

President Bush was found to have shot at least 20 attacking Chinese assassins during a visit to Beijing. But then it was revealed that he was just hunting, and they happened to be his hunting mates. He and Cheney are now besties. They now have regular phone secks, on their brand new iPhones. But for some strange reason, they always left their phones on vibrate.

President Bush was found to have shot at least 20 attacking Chinese assassins during a visit to Beijing. But then it was revealed that he was just hunting, and they happened to be his hunting mates. He and Cheney are now besties. They now have regular phone secks, on their brand new iPhones. But for some strange reason, they always left their phones on vibrate. So does also our best buddies Mastersofcomputer and Think Mark, they also hang out alot more than regular friends.Wonder why?

President Bush was found to have shot at least 20 attacking Chinese assassins during a visit to Beijing. But then it was revealed that he was just hunting, and they happened to be his hunting mates. He and Cheney are now besties. They now have regular phone secks, on their brand new iPhones. But for some strange reason, they always left their phones on vibrate. So does also our best buddies Mastersofcomputer and Think Mark, they also hang out alot more than regular friends.Wonder why? MasterOfComputers just sprayed man milk all over his keyboard while talking dirrty to Think Mark...

Think Mark

A little 3 year old girl went to the park with her mom. Then the little girl saw a mouse and gave it a cookie. What she didn't know was that the little mouse had superpowers. It started singing St. Peppers.

Think Mark

see i can be clean! :censored2:

A little 3 year old girl went to the park with her mom. Then the little girl saw a mouse and gave it a cookie. What she didn't know was that the little mouse had superpowers. It started singing St. Peppers. Then she saw skyhighmac and said hi.

A little 3 year old girl went to the park with her mom. Then the little girl saw a mouse and gave it a cookie. What she didn't know was that the little mouse had superpowers. It started singing St. Peppers. Then she saw skyhighmac and said hi. Distracting him from his train of thought,he threw a rock at her.

Think Mark

A little 3 year old girl went to the park with her mom. Then the little girl saw a mouse and gave it a cookie. What she didn't know was that the little mouse had superpowers. It started singing St. Peppers. Then she saw skyhighmac and said hi. Distracting him from his train of thought,he threw a rock at her. He pulled out an AK.....headshot!

A little 3 year old girl went to the park with her mom. Then the little girl saw a mouse and gave it a cookie. What she didn't know was that the little mouse had superpowers. It started singing St. Peppers. Then she saw skyhighmac and said hi. Distracting him from his train of thought,he threw a rock at her. He pulled out an AK.....headshot! Then Prawker passes by.

A little 3 year old girl went to the park with her mom. Then the little girl saw a mouse and gave it a cookie. What she didn't know was that the little mouse had superpowers. It started singing St. Peppers. Then she saw skyhighmac and said hi. Distracting him from his train of thought,he threw a rock at her. He pulled out an AK.....headshot! Then Prawker passes by. Looking at the singing 3 year old brought a small tear to his, and forced him to break out into a chorus of "I will Always Love You" by Whitney :lol:

Think Mark

A little 3 year old girl went to the park with her mom. Then the little girl saw a mouse and gave it a cookie. What she didn't know was that the little mouse had superpowers. It started singing St. Peppers. Then she saw skyhighmac and said hi. Distracting him from his train of thought,he threw a rock at her. He pulled out an AK.....headshot! Then Prawker passes by. Looking at the singing 3 year old brought a small tear to his, and forced him to break out into a chorus of "I will Always Love You" by Whitney :wacko: The mouse hates Whitney by all of his heart.

A little 3 year old girl went to the park with her mom. Then the little girl saw a mouse and gave it a cookie. What she didn't know was that the little mouse had superpowers. It started singing St. Peppers. Then she saw skyhighmac and said hi. Distracting him from his train of thought,he threw a rock at her. He pulled out an AK.....headshot! Then Prawker passes by. Looking at the singing 3 year old brought a small tear to his, and forced him to break out into a chorus of "I will Always Love You" by Whitney wink_anim.gif The mouse hates Whitney by all of his heart. Suddenly out of nowhere Superhai comes in with a Trojan horse and stops Prawker from singing by giving him a BSOD.

A little 3 year old girl went to the park with her mom. Then the little girl saw a mouse and gave it a cookie. What she didn't know was that the little mouse had superpowers. It started singing St. Peppers. Then she saw skyhighmac and said hi. Distracting him from his train of thought,he threw a rock at her. He pulled out an AK.....headshot! Then Prawker passes by. Looking at the singing 3 year old brought a small tear to his, and forced him to break out into a chorus of "I will Always Love You" by Whitney wink_anim.gif The mouse hates Whitney by all of his heart. Suddenly out of nowhere Superhai comes in with a Trojan horse and stops Prawker from singing by giving him a BSOD. Prawker uses his magical editing powers to throw it back at Superhai and messes the letters around and gives him a BSTOD.

A little 3 year old girl went to the park with her mom. Then the little girl saw a mouse and gave it a cookie. What she didn't know was that the little mouse had superpowers. It started singing St. Peppers. Then she saw skyhighmac and said hi. Distracting him from his train of thought,he threw a rock at her. He pulled out an AK.....headshot! Then Prawker passes by. Looking at the singing 3 year old brought a small tear to his, and forced him to break out into a chorus of "I will Always Love You" by Whitney wink_anim.gif The mouse hates Whitney by all of his heart. Suddenly out of nowhere Superhai comes in with a Trojan horse and stops Prawker from singing by giving him a BSOD. Prawker uses his magical editing powers to throw it back at Superhai and messes the letters around and gives him a BSTOD. Then Suhail comes in with his 1337 Tech Team skills and stops the {censored} by banning both their IPs for 24 hours ;)

A little 3 year old girl went to the park with her mom. Then the little girl saw a mouse and gave it a cookie. What she didn't know was that the little mouse had superpowers. It started singing St. Peppers. Then she saw skyhighmac and said hi. Distracting him from his train of thought,he threw a rock at her. He pulled out an AK.....headshot! Then Prawker passes by. Looking at the singing 3 year old brought a small tear to his, and forced him to break out into a chorus of "I will Always Love You" by Whitney wink_anim.gif The mouse hates Whitney by all of his heart. Suddenly out of nowhere Superhai comes in with a Trojan horse and stops Prawker from singing by giving him a BSOD. Prawker uses his magical editing powers to throw it back at Superhai and messes the letters around and gives him a BSTOD. Then Suhail comes in with his 1337 Tech Team skills and stops the {censored} by banning both their IPs for 24 hours. Suddenly, Macgirl comes out of nowhere and gives him an uber-ban.

A little 3 year old girl went to the park with her mom. Then the little girl saw a mouse and gave it a cookie. What she didn't know was that the little mouse had superpowers. It started singing St. Peppers. Then she saw skyhighmac and said hi. Distracting him from his train of thought,he threw a rock at her. He pulled out an AK.....headshot! Then Prawker passes by. Looking at the singing 3 year old brought a small tear to his, and forced him to break out into a chorus of "I will Always Love You" by Whitney wink_anim.gif The mouse hates Whitney by all of his heart. Suddenly out of nowhere Superhai comes in with a Trojan horse and stops Prawker from singing by giving him a BSOD. Prawker uses his magical editing powers to throw it back at Superhai and messes the letters around and gives him a BSTOD. Then Suhail comes in with his 1337 Tech Team skills and stops the {censored} by banning both their IPs for 24 hours. Suddenly, Macgirl comes out of nowhere and gives him an uber-ban. Then out of nowhere pops up Swad with his über n00b-banning powers and he bans pcwiz. Numberzz then gets news that pcwiz is banned and goes on a quest to seek out the unbanning potion, it's said in the holy bibe of Jobs that a leopard is guarding the entrance to where the potion is.

A little 3 year old girl went to the park with her mom. Then the little girl saw a mouse and gave it a cookie. What she didn't know was that the little mouse had superpowers. It started singing St. Peppers. Then she saw skyhighmac and said hi. Distracting him from his train of thought,he threw a rock at her. He pulled out an AK.....headshot! Then Prawker passes by. Looking at the singing 3 year old brought a small tear to his, and forced him to break out into a chorus of "I will Always Love You" by Whitney wink_anim.gif The mouse hates Whitney by all of his heart. Suddenly out of nowhere Superhai comes in with a Trojan horse and stops Prawker from singing by giving him a BSOD. Prawker uses his magical editing powers to throw it back at Superhai and messes the letters around and gives him a BSTOD. Then Suhail comes in with his 1337 Tech Team skills and stops the {censored} by banning both their IPs for 24 hours. Suddenly, Macgirl comes out of nowhere and gives him an uber-ban. Then out of nowhere pops up Swad with his über n00b-banning powers and he bans pcwiz. Numberzz then gets news that pcwiz is banned and goes on a quest to seek out the unbanning potion, it's said in the holy bibe of Jobs that a leopard is guarding the entrance to where the potion is. Numberzz, the smart one, then used one of his many iPhones and MacBook Airs to distract the leopard, but he used the unbanning potion on himself on Waffles.