Leo4All

eddie11c

316 posts in this topic

No, there isn't anything attached to the external usb ports but the internal wireless card is usb based. It's the realtek RTL8187B. I suppose that might explain the usb error and the mDNSresponder errors. But I have not researched this much.

Try disabling your network card then, also download the new ISO when you can.Help seed onces it uploaded to torrents. I made a few more changes that may or may not help you. Only testing will tell...

i would like to try, the current mac version i have wont install on my computer -cant read hard drive-

Dell Vostro 1000

AMD X2 TL-60 2.0

2 GB RAM

Toshiba 120 GB HD

Dell 1490 Wireless

ATI 1150 Onboard

Broadcom 440x

Just tell me the format of drive to format it in and i will

Downloading off the FTP. =) I don't see all of the 37 files. I see only the first 34. Can somebody care to explain why? Thank you eddie11c for your hard efforts.

Please confirm. thanks

TO ALL

Tests are finished wait tomorrow 14(GMT+1) for the torrent ;)

Any response would be helpful. 34/37 files displayed.

hey thanks, I just checked and all 37 files are showing now, wonder what happened. an application just closed on me, and am not aware what this application is (never heard of it either). Please refer to screenshot attached. thanks.

They are all up there, making a torrent now.

post-196249-1205271069_thumb.png

okay, not a problem, shouldn't occur after I install the final release. Please PM all of us (if you can) the updated link for the new thread, if it is not going to be on this forum.

Also, I believe you can request the mod to close this thread. =)

No idea what that message is, if all else fails just reboot. I am opening a new topic for the release, hopefully a mod will be along at some point to close this one since testing is over.

THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED. IF YOU NEED TO POST A PROBLEM/CONCERN THAT YOU ARE FACING WITH THE FINAL/OFFICIAL RELEASE OF EDDIE11C'S PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW THREAD CALLED: Leo4All-10.5.2 Universal AMD/INTEL[sSE2/SSE3], Leo4All-10.5.2 Universal AMD/INTEL[sSE2/SSE3] AT http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=92989

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS NEW RELEASE DEVELOPED BY GURU EDDIE11C. =))

Yes please. :D Thank you very much. Eddie11c would want the same as well. :(

Want me to close this?