Air Poo

killersushi

14 posts in this topic

wow... wow.... wtf is your problem? stop being a moody {censored}... The air isn't as bad as you think... and they are selling... my friend works at an apple store and he sold 3 to one lady...

I personally believe that the air will be as revolutionary as the ipod. But only time with tell.

wow... wow.... wtf is your problem? stop being a moody {censored}... The air isn't as bad as you think... and they are selling... my friend works at an apple store and he sold 3 to one lady...

I personally believe that the air will be as revolutionary as the ipod. But only time with tell.

you're an even moodier {censored} by getting offended by my post :)

dude, it's just a lousy product... get a grip.

you're an even moodier {censored} by getting offended by my post :(

dude, it's just a lousy product... get a grip.

you get a grip. Jesus

your the one giving these full out flames about how {censored} Air is. alot of people like it. I personally would not use it but its a piece of art. i think its gonnea change the mobile world.

I think this is more of a laugh than to be put in the Apple Opinions section

Moved to Laughs Section

Also nice post, certainly made me laugh :censored2:

I think it could actually sell, if it were for real ;)

We had a TV series, years ago, advertising for fun a non-existent cocoa brand.

But plenty of people didn't realize it was a joke, and started asking for it in shops.

They reckoned that, if that cocoa really existed, it could have sold extremely well.

you get a grip. Jesus

your the one giving these full out flames about how {censored} Air is. alot of people like it. I personally would not use it but its a piece of art. i think its gonnea change the mobile world.

How is it going to change the mobile world? Laptops were becoming lighter and thinner to begin with...