Mac Users Have Different Brains

Numberzz

150 posts in this topic

I don't find anti-{censored} jokes funny.

{censored} jokes aren't anti-{censored}.. By the way, I like {censored} jokes. I don't like {censored} jokes that aren't funny however. In fact, I don't like any jokes that aren't funny. The subject matter or 'joke type' doesn't really matter, as long as it's funny.

I don't find anti-black or anti-jewish jokes funny.

(What an awful sense of humor!) If you don't like jokes, then get off the {censored} internet.

But you are right about one thing, it is their problem.

No, no one else has a problem with it. Just you. Please stop being such a {censored}, you're ruining my insanelymacing.

Since everyone here loves a good joke, here's one that I like:

Heard it before, it's decent enough.

I don't exist cause I have a different opinion than you?

I don't think that's what the poster was saying at all. I think they were suggesting that you "didn't exist' because you were so rude. After all, whether you see it or not, you were edited for a reason. I don't think this is the kind of conversation that Numberzz envisioned when he originally posted this thread, so hopefully now we can get back on topic :D

I don't think that's what the poster was saying at all. I think they were suggesting that you "didn't exist' because you were so rude. After all, whether you see it or not, you were edited for a reason. I don't think this is the kind of conversation that Numberzz envisioned when he originally posted this thread, so hopefully now we can get back on topic :)

I know I was edited for a reason. I still stand by my statement.

...OR try getting laid while riding a bike. now THAT will keep you off the internet for hours! :)

:P:):hysterical:

I know I was edited for a reason. I still stand by my statement.

Standing by your edited statement isn't a problem. Just don't repeat it please.

As I said, what was said should not have been said. But since it was said let's have it said again and all move on I said :P

The study also found that Mac users were more likely to use teeth-whitening products. I guess not getting viruses is something to smile about :wacko:

An older study by Nielsen/NetRatings found that: "Those who surf the Web using a Mac tend to be better educated and make more money than their PC-using counterparts" They also found that "70.2 percent of Mac users online have a college degree". Wonder if that's what they mean by "Think Different" :D

An older study by Nielsen/NetRatings found that: "Those who surf the Web using a Mac tend to be better educated and make more money than their PC-using counterparts" They also found that "70.2 percent of Mac users online have a college degree". Wonder if that's what they mean by "Think Different" :thumbsdown_anim:

If anything, people with a college degree don't think differently.

people with a college degree don't think differently.

We're not talking about a kiddie college :D

One way to prove that Mac users (in general) are smarter than PC users (in general) is to check the average user's ability to read and write his or her own native language. In a study from several years ago it showed that Mac users had a much better vocabulary, and expressed more complex thinking. I do believe that because I'm sure we've all seen PC users verbalizing as "cus iz da shizzle tru dat" :P

What a minute... speaking of which... isn't this you?

tru dat.

Well then, I rest my case :D

We're not talking about a kiddie college :D

One way to prove that Mac users (in general) are smarter than PC users (in general) is to check the average user's ability to read and write his or her own native language. In a study from several years ago it showed that Mac users had a much better vocabulary, and expressed more complex thinking. I do believe that because I'm sure we've all seen PC users verbalizing as "cus iz da shizzle tru dat" :D

What a minute... speaking of which... isn't this you?

Well then, I rest my case :D

All major hip-hop producers use Macs for production, so you have no case.

In a study from several years ago it showed that Mac users had a much better vocabulary, and expressed more complex thinking.

A study from several years ago it showed? Erm, maybe Mac users have good vocabulary, but apparently mac fanboys have bad grammar.

And even Harvard students don't think differently -- they're just uniform thinkers who excel in certain subjects.

A study from several years ago it showed? Erm, maybe Mac users have good vocabulary, but apparently mac fanboys have bad grammar.

And even Harvard students don't think differently -- they're just uniform thinkers who excel in certain subjects.

He pwned you Max. Pretty badly. Go Clide.

Seems you watch too much MTV. Professional producers using either Mac and/or PC's do not talk like that. Nice try though :D

A study from several years ago it showed?

LOL that's pretty funny. Ironically we posted that from a PC :hysterical::D

Seems you watch too much MTV. Professional producers using either Mac and/or PC's do not talk like that. Nice try though ;)

Dr. Dre

Kanye West

Timbaland

Just Blaze

DJ Premier

... are all professional producers who talk in "ghetto" slang.

It's not like they talk with slang on the mic, and then go home and talk like a white American from Seattle. These people were raised on this kind of English. Apparently you haven't traveled in your lifetime.

... are all professional producers who talk in "ghetto" slang.

Sorry bud, I used to be a recording engineer and you're talking out of your butt. First of all you are using the term 'professional producer' very loosely. Because of technology advancements, the term today is nearly synonymous with "musician". Secondly a producer could technically be anyone who just guides the musicians in some way, or works on the recording, does scheduling or simply lends an ear to the recording. It takes no Einstein to do any of that. Anyone could 'technically' be called a 'professional producer' simply by leaning a hand on a project and getting paid for it. Big deal. You're obviously using the term a lot differently than most people in the business would. The "producers" that you listed simply are not in the same league as most other true professional producers in the music business. Thirdly my original post said, and I quote:

...user's ability to read and write his or her own native language.

There was NO mention of talking, and you have NO proof that any of those people read or write like that in real life, so there goes half of your argument right there. You also have no proof that any of those people listed insist on Macs for production purposes. Just because someone might have a copy of Logic on their Mac doesn't make them a professional producer :rolleyes: I'll agree that they may have someone else use it for PRE-production purposes, but not full production, so, as usual clide, you have nothing but a straw-man argument. Your reasoning is so full of holes that it makes me want to go out and buy some swiss cheese. Mmm... cheese :D