It can't happen here.

OryHara

53 posts in this topic

@OryHara: That is the problem with the Patriot Act, and why it should be unconstitutional. However, the vast majority of US citizens are still free. And if things are as bad as you say, then why are you and bofors and others still posting? "Im gonna call bush on you!"

If what OryHara proposes is indeed true, couldn't we assume that Bush is but a pawn?

At least we don't worship some ancient, and apparently 'perfect' bit of paper and speak about our 'founding fathers' as if they were demigods

The paper is indeed perfect. The founding fathers are godlike in some ways; I think the U.S. (as it was founded, not as it is today) was the most 'free' society ever made. I wish we still had the CCCP around. I'd rather be mistreated by Stalin than some secretive elite. At least I could then wake up in the morning and put the blame on something.

The paper is indeed perfect. The founding fathers are godlike in some ways; I think the U.S. (as it was founded, not as it is today) was the most 'free' society ever made. I wish we still had the CCCP around. I'd rather be mistreated by Stalin than some secretive elite. At least I could then wake up in the morning and put the blame on something.

women's rights? slavery? racism? education? overall information availability? disease?

no, despite some small areas where rich white christian males have "lost" freedom, I don't agree with you.

I would rather (maybe) have a secretive elite than a psychopathic dictator going on huge, paranoid purges resulting in the deaths of millions of people. But to each his own.

The freedom to make choices, though limited, on what you want to buy (you could even ship stuff in from europe)

the freedom to move to the mid-west, or somewhere with no pollution

the freedom to move up in the world, to apply for college on a (mostly) merit-based basis

Nobody ever lobbied me, and the freedom to fund the lobbies of your choice

the freedom to vote for a different guy, or to join a non-violent religion (draft-exemption)

the freedom to hate whoever you want, or to try to convince others to stop the hatin'

the freedom to surround yourself with those that aren't ignorant, and to use the internet to make yourself less ignorant

the freedom to legal recourse

the freedom to be as greedy as you want, and make as much as you can

most of those were human flaws, not governmental ones. you can't force people to be informed, or unprejudiced, or sharing, or loving. But you do have the freedom of speech (in most cases) to try to change things.

@OryHara: That is the problem with the Patriot Act, and why it should be unconstitutional. However, the vast majority of US citizens are still free. And if things are as bad as you say, then why are you and bofors and others still posting? "Im gonna call bush on you!"

@aduffbrew: well said. I have to say that I agree with you completely.

Its bad because the god damned idiots on this board, and the god damned idiots in this country don't read books, or newspapers, or much less do they even TAKE THE DAMNED TIME to find the PDF of the {censored} un-patriotic Act, and read the thing.

Read the military commissions act.

Read the home-grown-terrorism act.

READ THE DAMNED THING INSTEAD OF ASKING FOR IT. Find it yourself if you want to know what it says.

LEARN how to find it yourself. Stop asking others to do {censored} for you. Stop being a spoiled brat, and find the thing.

DO IT YOURSELF GOD DAMNIT!

No wonder this world is in a {censored} hole. You listen to what comes out of that god damned tube, and stick your head in an ipod so long that

you live in your own little delusional world.

What is bad is that the entire {censored} group on this board, other than myself, and borfos, and maybe one or two others sit on their ass, and comment on {censored} that they HAVEN'T A DAMNED CLUE ABOUT. What the {censored} do you know? Want to make a comment on something you know nothing about? Go right ahead. Let your brain stem make a comment.

After ALL this time, someone has of yet, to prove to me that a plane hit the pentagon on 9/11. Why is that?

PROVE IT! SHOW ME THE PROOF! I want to see a commercial airliner hitting the pentagon on 9/11. Where is the video?

Where are the pictures? Show me. Otherwise shut the {censored} up.

Do you hit the ground, shake, and {censored} your pants like a little {censored} when someone aims a gun at you? If you do, then

there is something bad wrong with your reality.

Its bad because the god damned idiots on this board, and the god damned idiots in this country don't read books, or newspapers, or much less do they even TAKE THE DAMNED TIME to find the PDF of the {censored} un-patriotic Act, and read the thing.

Read the military commissions act.

Read the home-grown-terrorism act.

READ THE DAMNED THING INSTEAD OF ASKING FOR IT. Find it yourself if you want to know what it says.

LEARN how to find it yourself. Stop asking others to do {censored} for you. Stop being a spoiled brat, and find the thing.

DO IT YOURSELF GOD DAMNIT!

No wonder this world is in a {censored} hole. You listen to what comes out of that god damned tube, and stick your head in an ipod so long that

you live in your own little delusional world.

What is bad is that the entire {censored} group on this board, other than myself, and borfos, and maybe one or two others sit on their ass, and comment on {censored} that they HAVEN'T A DAMNED CLUE ABOUT. What the {censored} do you know? Want to make a comment on something you know nothing about? Go right ahead. Let your brain stem make a comment.

After ALL this time, someone has of yet, to prove to me that a plane hit the pentagon on 9/11. Why is that?

PROVE IT! SHOW ME THE PROOF! I want to see a commercial airliner hitting the pentagon on 9/11. Where is the video?

Where are the pictures? Show me. Otherwise shut the {censored} up.

Do you hit the ground, shake, and {censored} your pants like a little {censored} when someone aims a gun at you? If you do, then

there is something bad wrong with your reality.

wtf? I agreed with you on the patriot act. It is wrong, and illegal, and dangerous to our rights.

the cameras are too crappy to tell completely, but to me it looks like a plane. that is from youtube, the official camera. <-

I don't know wether that was directed at me or everyone. Are we all retarded for not whole-heartedly agreeing with you? Does having our own opinions make us "god damned idiots"? I read nature news once a week, or more. I may not read the news as much as I should, but I have a general idea about the main issues. I am in the middle of a good Tom Clancy novel. I pay attention in school, take everything with a grain of salt, and form my own opinions. Despite the fact that I am mostly liberal I have many conservative views. Am I a "god damned idiot" because of this? I may not have ever read the Patriot Act, but I know its jist, and how dangerous it is. I AGREED with you and you went off. Why?

women's rights? slavery? racism? education? overall information availability? disease?

We gots some good Ammendments, G.

no, despite some small areas where rich white Christian males have "lost" freedom, I don't agree with you.

{censored} who you is? I'm a {censored}-ass {censored}in' OG. I ball every {censored}in day and hustle fo' life! And whats the point of throwing christian in there you jew {censored}? If some people want to believe in resurr-{censored}-ection why not let em?

I would rather (maybe) have a secretive elite than a psychopathic dictator going on huge, paranoid purges resulting in the deaths of millions of people. But to each his own.

Purges? What Purges? I'm sick of your lies.

Stalintan.jpg

Yeah boy, what now. Also here is proof that evolution is legit. Look at how the communist has evolved over the ages. Now, communist and Stalin are different. But they do share a common ancestor.

I was looking forward to joining this forum and becoming an active member until seeing the amount of trolls here^^

In Soviet Russia, was looking forward to joining this forum and becoming an active member until seeing the amount of trolls YOU!

Does having our own opinions make us "god damned idiots"?

Two points...

(1) There is no consensus about what hit the Pentagon within the 9/11 Truth movement, Loose Change Final Cut leaves this question open. It is more important to consider where the Pentagon was hit (the only area being upgrade for blast protection) and how (with Cheney clearly issuing NORAD stand down orders): http://video.google.com/url?docid=-7639792061556156940

(2) If you are unable to view the "collapse" of WTC 7 and not immediately see that this was a controlled demolition, yes you are a "god damm idiot", your ignorance is putting the rest of us at risk and you should STFU (no offense intended) and listen to us: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3898962504721899003

wtf? I agreed with you on the patriot act. It is wrong, and illegal, and dangerous to our rights.

the cameras are too crappy to tell completely, but to me it looks like a plane. that is from youtube, the official camera. <-

I don't know wether that was directed at me or everyone. Are we all retarded for not whole-heartedly agreeing with you? Does having our own opinions make us "god damned idiots"? I read nature news once a week, or more. I may not read the news as much as I should, but I have a general idea about the main issues. I am in the middle of a good Tom Clancy novel. I pay attention in school, take everything with a grain of salt, and form my own opinions. Despite the fact that I am mostly liberal I have many conservative views. Am I a "god damned idiot" because of this? I may not have ever read the Patriot Act, but I know its jist, and how dangerous it is. I AGREED with you and you went off. Why?

All I saw was a black object. Not a commercial airliner. Not proof.

No, this is not directed at you. This is directed to the few people on this board which I thought would reply, but didn't. I guess they will reply after I post this. But I will say this to everyone on this board. You NEED TO EDUCATE YOURSELF. READ IT! If people start reading these Acts we would have already had another Revolution.

Conspiracy theorists will believe what they want to believe regardless as to how stupid it seems. Case in point. We have video of both planes hitting the WTC. As you watch the planes, it's obvious that they are planes. Even as fast as they are traveling, there is plenty of time for any normal human to decipher just what it is they are looking at. When I see those videos, I say to myself... oh look.. a plane hitting a building. Rather simple concept. One can't dispute that 2 planes hit the WTC cuz there is video proof. I guarantee that if there was no video, the conspiracy theorists would insist that it wasn't planes that hit the WTC.

They're are hundreds of eye witnesses to the plane hitting the Pentagon. I personally know one. A very good friend who then called me on the phone right after it happened. I was working in Georgetown at the time it happened... my friend was on the highway right next to the Pentagon. I am 100 times more likely to believe my friends account than a bunch of conspiracy theorists that weren't even there. But the conspiracy advocates will just dismiss the witnesses and say they don't know what it was they saw. (Never mind all of the pieces of aircraft all over the place... but they'll give you any number of bizarre explanations as to where that came from).

I'm not even sure why I'm typing this... cuz it's like talking to a wall... ... actually I'm waiting for SuperDuper! to finish a backup of my 10.4.11 installtion... weeeeeeeeee.

Conspiracy theorists will believe what they want to believe regardless as to how stupid it seems. Case in point. We have video of both planes hitting the WTC. As you watch the planes, it's obvious that they are planes. Even as fast as they are traveling, there is plenty of time for any normal human to decipher just what it is they are looking at. When I see those videos, I say to myself... oh look.. a plane hitting a building. Rather simple concept. One can't dispute that 2 planes hit the WTC cuz there is video proof. I guarantee that if there was no video, the conspiracy theorists would insist that it wasn't planes that hit the WTC.

No, this is not true.

No one in the mainstream 9/11 Truth Movement debates whether or not planes hit the WTC twin towers.

The main issue is that the WTC buildings did not collapse from the impact and subsequent fires from those planes, it has been proven that controlled demolitions were used.

They're are hundreds of eye witnesses to the plane hitting the Pentagon. I personally know one. A very good friend who then called me on the phone right after it happened. I was working in Georgetown at the time it happened... my friend was on the highway right next to the Pentagon. I am 100 times more likely to believe my friends account than a bunch of conspiracy theorists that weren't even there. But the conspiracy advocates will just dismiss the witnesses and say they don't know what it was they saw. (Never mind all of the pieces of aircraft all over the place... but they'll give you any number of bizarre explanations as to where that came from).

I just addressed the Pentagon issue 2 posts above, here it is again:

There is no consensus about what hit the Pentagon within the 9/11 Truth movement, Loose Change Final Cut leaves this question open. It is more important to consider where the Pentagon was hit (the only area being upgrade for blast protection) and how (with Cheney clearly issuing NORAD stand down orders): http://video.google.com/url?docid=-7639792061556156940

In short, even if a plane did hit the Pentagon, 9/11 was still an act of treason against the USA.

I'm not even sure why I'm typing this... cuz it's like talking to a wall... ... actually I'm waiting for SuperDuper! to finish a backup of my 10.4.11 installtion... weeeeeeeeee.

That was a good post. I think it is good to argue against them (not with, against) so that someone else coming along does not fall for their rhetoric and absence of facts.

In the beginning of the year, we did a unit on rhetoric in english. Put simply, how to win an argument without actually having any hard evidence. bofors, you do this very well. Especially when you disguise the rhetoric of others (youtube etc) as "hard evidence".

Do you know what hard evidence is? It is mainstream sources reporting verifiable facts. So far, you have done none of this. So stop giving us {censored} about "hard evidence" and "undisputable facts" because the best you can do is link to youtube videos, and sites with a blatant agenda.

You know, I used to think that there might be something to this 9/11 stuff, but now I realize I was wrong.

Two points...

(1) There is no consensus about what hit the Pentagon within the 9/11 Truth movement, Loose Change Final Cut leaves this question open. It is more important to consider where the Pentagon was hit (the only area being upgrade for blast protection) and how (with Cheney clearly issuing NORAD stand down orders): http://video.google.com/url?docid=-7639792061556156940

(2) If you are unable to view the "collapse" of WTC 7 and not immediately see that this was a controlled demolition, yes you are a "god damm idiot", your ignorance is putting the rest of us at risk and you should STFU (no offense intended) and listen to us: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3898962504721899003

Let's stop messing around here get down to business.

What the hell is Bono or U2 doing to expose the fact that 9/11 is a lie?

What are U2 fans doing to push the band to endorse 9/11 Truth?

Interesting poll... put I think the emphasis is misplaced. We peacefully buy oil from places other than the Middle East, for example Norway, Venezuela and Alaska.

No, the real murderers are in the Bush/Cheney regime. They carried out 9/11 to wage war in the Middle East.

To the extent that the State of Israel participated in the plot of 9/11, it has less to do with oil and more to do with zionism:

I love how you seem brainwashed to the point where it seems you can talk about 9/11 ;)

I love how you seem brainwashed to the point where it seems you can talk about 9/11 :)
Brainwashed??? Umm... no, Seriously disturbed by 9/11... yes.
bofors, you do this very well. Especially when you disguise the rhetoric of others (youtube etc) as "hard evidence".
Like I said before, if you have looked into 9/11 and can not see the obvious physical evidence for controlled demoltion, just do us all a favor and please take a class in physics. This is deadly serious.

Considering the UK has gone through so much change, there's nothing our ancestors did for us.
Man do I now respect you a lot more for saying that or what. I always get fed up with people who are stuck in the past with their ancestors. The UK has gone through tremendous changes as have ever country in the world over the last hundred years and the idea that you're still thanking your lucky stars and feel proud for something your ancestors did 300+ years ago is a little like blessing your lucky stars that your caveman ancestor was able to make a fire.

I for one do not take too much interest in the 11/11 11:am remembers day. Not because I have something against it but simple because I think it's stupid for me to stand there for 2 minutes in respect for people who did nothing for me. Yes the brits who died in WWII great a great jobs for the brits back then but had things gone pair shaped all it would have meant is I would have been born elsewhere as a none-native british human. I'm not trying to sound disrespectful because I know to most people here I know the moment means something so as a sign of respect to others I remain silent. However I did think it was unacceptable when I was required to join in the 2 minutes silence when it took place where I was working. I slightly wanted to say "what the hell should I?". To be honest if ever I did remain silent it would be in memory of my great-grandfather who also fought in WWII who thank god survived but went through great hardship when his ship was torpedoed.

At least we don't worship some ancient, and apparently 'perfect' bit of paper and speak about our 'founding fathers' as if they were demigods
I've never understood the idea of looking up at the people who built your country in almost the same lime light as the same people see Jesus. I could almost understand some people if not already doing so then in the future mistakening them for a God. I mean they are the "founding fathers". Father, son and holy ghost comes to mind. Also founder of what? Earth? I know it's a little stretch but the amount of respect put to a few people who built a count (how many of them are there) some 300 years ago is just stupid to me.

I will live and die by that "piece" of paper.
This is the type of stupidity it creates.

Man do I now respect you a lot more for saying that or what. I always get fed up with people who are stuck in the past with their ancestors. The UK has gone through tremendous changes as have ever country in the world over the last hundred years and the idea that you're still thanking your lucky stars and feel proud for something your ancestors did 300+ years ago is a little like blessing your lucky stars that your caveman ancestor was able to make a fire.

I for one do not take too much interest in the 11/11 11:am remembers day. Not because I have something against it but simple because I think it's stupid for me to stand there for 2 minutes in respect for people who did nothing for me. Yes the brits who died in WWII great a great jobs for the brits back then but had things gone pair shaped all it would have meant is I would have been born elsewhere as a none-native british human. I'm not trying to sound disrespectful because I know to most people here I know the moment means something so as a sign of respect to others I remain silent. However I did think it was unacceptable when I was required to join in the 2 minutes silence when it took place where I was working. I slightly wanted to say "what the hell should I?". To be honest if ever I did remain silent it would be in memory of my great-grandfather who also fought in WWII who thank god survived but went through great hardship when his ship was torpedoed.

I've never understood the idea of looking up at the people who built your country in almost the same lime light as the same people see Jesus. I could almost understand some people if not already doing so then in the future mistakening them for a God. I mean they are the "founding fathers". Father, son and holy ghost comes to mind. Also founder of what? Earth? I know it's a little stretch but the amount of respect put to a few people who built a count (how many of them are there) some 300 years ago is just stupid to me.

I couldn't have said it better myself :(

Except... I disagree on the remembrance thing. My great grand father (who passed away a few years ago now) was really badly disabled by the war and there are other people in my family that lost their lives in the war...

Though I do get fed up that we have a minute's silence for every single person that seems to die nowadays...

... had things gone pair shaped all it would have meant is I would have been born elsewhere as a none-native british human. ...

you should give your view on WWII to the 6 million Jews that died in internment camps. If things had gone pair shaped, how many more would have died? The nazis didn't view people as humans, but as Aryan or non-Aryan. There were 11 million Jews left at the end of WWII, and if things had gone pair shaped, nearly all of them would have died. And they weren't they only ones. Do not forget blacks, the mentally disabled, and everyone else non-Aryan.

And we do recognize that things have changed a lot. In fact, we respect many of those who made those changes possible (Lincoln (slavery, not racism) Martin Luther King Jr.(racism), Susan B. Anthony (female voting), etc). But it is that "piece of paper" that makes all that change possible. Or do you propose that we re-write the constitution every time we have a change of power? That's a great way to protect our rights....

I couldn't have said it better myself :blink:

Except... I disagree on the remembrance thing. My great grand father (who passed away a few years ago now) was really badly disabled by the war and there are other people in my family that lost their lives in the war...

Though I do get fed up that we have a minute's silence for every single person that seems to die nowadays...

That's exactly why I can see why maybe 80-90% of the population would take part in the 2 min silence. I haven't lost anyone that I'm aware of and to be honest, although my great grandfather was affected (in that when his ship sunk and he was forced to jump over and was in serious risk of death)... long story short he thank God survived. And so the people who died on WWII don't really have a clear impact on my life. If I did have a family member who was a casualty that I was aware of then things may change. But why am I forced to stand there for people who fought for other peoples freedom? You're honouring the hardship your grandfather went through which is outstanding, but why must I honour other peoples grandfathers?

you should give your view on WWII to the 6 million Jews that died in internment camps. If things had gone pair shaped, how many more would have died? The nazis didn't view people as humans, but as Aryan or non-Aryan. There were 11 million Jews left at the end of WWII, and if things had gone pair shaped, nearly all of them would have died. And they weren't they only ones. Do not forget blacks, the mentally disabled, and everyone else non-Aryan.

And we do recognize that things have changed a lot. In fact, we respect many of those who made those changes possible (Lincoln (slavery, not racism) Martin Luther King Jr.(racism), Susan B. Anthony (female voting), etc). But it is that "piece of paper" that makes all that change possible. Or do you propose that we re-write the constitution every time we have a change of power? That's a great way to protect our rights....

1stly I don't know if 6million Jews died or 60 jews died. I've never looked into it (and until I do so I wont be ignorant like the world seems to want us to be and just say 'yes they did die' to please everyone. Yes I've heard that number several times but that's from places which just expect you to believe them when they actually show no real proof of it. I'm not saying that 6 million didn't die (in fact I think it's likely) but until I look into it myself I just won't take it on face value. And to be honest will probably not look into it any time soon. Frankly it doesn't matter. They died God knows how long ago and there are enough people in the world still wailing about it, I'm sure they don't need another.

The same goes for the blacks. We should not forget they went through extreme hard ship but to stand there and take a 2 minutes stand simply because someone who has nothing to do with me or my ancestors decided they were less than human is just begging for attention. It actually remind me of this interview

and in particular David Lammy. That clown brings out the race card every chance he gets. I've seen him do it a few times and frankly I don't want us to all be like that. Also I lost an incredible amount of respect for Paxman when I heard his question. What on earth does the colour of her skin have to do with her loosing the election as Paxman was suggestion? How was it that they elected her the first time? Did no one actually look at a picture of the person they were voting for? She lost that election because her constituency hated her for her views on matter which was important to them.

Anyway to be honest what I'm more interested in is the current issues. You know, the ones that affect the currently living?

You humans. It is easier for you to understand the death of one, than the death of many. - Spock

The death of one is a tragedy, the death of a million is just a statistic. - Marilyn Manson

And for your information Swimmer. Lincoln was a tyrant, and a slave driver.

CONGRESS freed the slaves, not Lincoln. What kind of {censored}, and lies are they

teaching you in those government camps?

You humans. It is easier for you to understand the death of one, than the death of many. - Spock

The death of one is a tragedy, the death of a million is just a statistic. - Marilyn Manson

And for your information Swimmer. Lincoln was a tyrant, and a slave driver.

CONGRESS freed the slaves, not Lincoln. What kind of {censored}, and lies are they

teaching you in those government camps?

That first part is very true. In fact, I read of a study in Wired that said that people were more likely to give a significant amount of money to help one african child than they were to help two.

Lincoln was a proponent of abolition, and both introduced measures ending slavery, and pushed the passage of the thirteenth amendment. Moreover, his dictatorial actions, while controversial (even illegal?), did succeed in maintaining the union, and were upheld by congress and the courts.

FYI, those "government camps" did tell me that he favored the emigration of all blacks.

That was a good post. I think it is good to argue against them (not with, against) so that someone else coming along does not fall for their rhetoric and absence of facts.In the beginning of the year, we did a unit on rhetoric in english. Put simply, how to win an argument without actually having any hard evidence. bofors, you do this very well. Especially when you disguise the rhetoric of others (youtube etc) as "hard evidence".Do you know what hard evidence is? It is mainstream sources reporting verifiable facts. So far, you have done none of this. So stop giving us {censored} about "hard evidence" and "undisputable facts" because the best you can do is link to youtube videos, and sites with a blatant agenda.You know, I used to think that there might be something to this 9/11 stuff, but now I realize I was wrong.

What are "mainstream sources"? In Germany in the 30's they called that Propaganda.

I thought it was funny that the planes were "commercial airliners", and yet, on all the videos I didn't see one.

I saw a windowless plane. Airliners have windows.

I never saw any hijackers in the planes. I never saw proof of hijackers taking over planes.

All I see, and hear from the 9/11 islam-o nuts is what 6 people, and BBC say on their news networks.

I have yet to see hard evidence from anyone here that 9/11 happened the way they said it did.

That first part is very true. In fact, I read of a study in Wired that said that people were more likely to give a significant amount of money to help one african child than they were to help two.Lincoln was a proponent of abolition, and both introduced measures ending slavery, and pushed the passage of the thirteenth amendment. Moreover, his dictatorial actions, while controversial (even illegal?), did succeed in maintaining the union, and were upheld by congress and the courts.FYI, those "government camps" did tell me that he favored the emigration of all blacks.

Thus taking away the freedoms of others, and the right to succession. By the process of CONGRESS releasing the blacks, they enslaved everyone else with taxation.

http://usa-the-republic.com/Lee%20Brobst/usa.html

If you can't understand it. Don't bother. Continue being an uneducated idiot.

What are "mainstream sources"? In Germany in the 30's they called that Propaganda.

I thought it was funny that the planes were "commercial airliners", and yet, on all the videos I didn't see one.

I saw a windowless plane. Airliners have windows.

I never saw any hijackers in the planes. I never saw proof of hijackers taking over planes.

All I see, and hear from the 9/11 islam-o nuts is what 6 people, and BBC say on their news networks.

I have yet to see hard evidence from anyone here that 9/11 happened the way they said it did.

Thus taking away the freedoms of others, and the right to succession. By the process of CONGRESS releasing the blacks, they enslaved everyone else with taxation.

:thumbsdown_anim: There was a thread for this...