It can't happen here.

OryHara

53 posts in this topic

If you do not agree with me, then you are too stupid or too ignorant to understand the issue.^^ that is basically what you just said. Also, we addressed all of this in the other thread. so please do not bring it up again.
Um. Nobody is going to agree with a complete idiot like yourself that has no idea how the Federal system works.Go get an education or shut the hell up. You are making assumptions about things when you have no idea how they work.
Man do I now respect you a lot more for saying that or what. I always get fed up with people who are stuck in the past with their ancestors.
Oh yes. Ignorance is bliss. You can't learn from history. Being a complete and utter uneducated moron is good for you. :hysterical:

Freedom is Anarchy

Freedom is cruel

None of us are free, we are all a slave to something, and at the VERY VERY least we're a slave to a certain paradigm of thought. We need to stop throwing words like "freedom" around because in today's society it really doesn't mean anything, we confuse the word freedom and rights, rights are very different, I completely support rights, but freedom is simply the ability of the powerful to squash the weak.

People need more rights, and less freedom.

We should be spending every day saying "what can I do to better society, and make it better" rather than "what can I get for myself today".

Love

Killbot

Freedom is Anarchy

Freedom is cruel

None of us are free, we are all a slave to something, and at the VERY VERY least we're a slave to a certain paradigm of thought. We need to stop throwing words like "freedom" around because in today's society it really doesn't mean anything, we confuse the word freedom and rights, rights are very different, I completely support rights, but freedom is simply the ability of the powerful to squash the weak.

People need more rights, and less freedom.

We should be spending every day saying "what can I do to better society, and make it better" rather than "what can I get for myself today".

Love

Killbot

"And when I'm free, will I be free to go?"

"Sure, and we'll be free to kill ya. Freedom is dangerous, Jon Snow, but most come to like the taste of it."

Ygritte to Jon Snow.