It can't happen here.

OryHara

53 posts in this topic

Check this out:

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth: http://ae911truth.org

... is now being billed by the Jewish lobby as a "terrorist" group: http://www.911blogger.com/node/12505

add that to H.R. 1955 "Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terror Bill:

http://homeland.house.gov/about/subcommitt...subcommittee=11

... and the only keeping me from being locked up is the little common sense of the law enforcement officials.

Check this out:

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth: http://ae911truth.org

... is now being billed by the Jewish lobby as a "terrorist" group: http://www.911blogger.com/node/12505

add that to H.R. 1955 "Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terror Bill:

http://homeland.house.gov/about/subcommitt...subcommittee=11

... and the only keeping me from being locked up is the little common sense of the law enforcement officials.

I know. They are trying to declare me a terrorist because I believe that congress has restrictions, and the 2nd amendment was written to protect that. Thank god I invested the money in my house to make it fortified, and possess an arsenal that could outgun over 100 of them, and enough food to last 5 years. If you don't have a gun. Go get one. 9mm High-Point is $140. If you aren't old enough to buy one. Get one of your parents to get one at a gun show, and keep it for you. I had 5 guns when I was 14, but then again, I live out in the country, and some of them are in glass cases decorating my house now.

Check out http://grassfire.org/. They send out alerts on the issues to mass call, and flood congress's phones about it.

When Hitler burned Reichstag he was trying to kill Germany's version of congress. On 9/11 one of the planes was headed in that direction, the pilot of the F-18 shot the plane down. That pilot was later 'disappeared' without congressional questioning. Its funny that congress doesn't like the fact that a pilot saved their lives on 9/11. Col. Oliver North told a judge to "not touch on that subject" during the Contra trials in 1986.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4...h&plindex=0

Its not neccesarily the Jews per se, but the Zionists. I have several friends that are Jewish, some even believe in Christ as their personal savior as do I, and they acknowledge the fact that the Zionists have tried to hijack the Jewish faith. One of them, a Rabbi, has preached about it on many occasions. The Zionists, are the ones that control the Federal Reserve, Alan Greenspan, Bernanke, Rothschilds, and that bunch.

Alex Jones touched on the Rothschild family in this subject in Endgame. The Rothschilds pretty much own England. The own all the gold at Fort Knox. So they pretty much own America too since they own the entire wealth of it.

And there are still people out there that think Bill Gates is the richest man in the world. lol. Man. That is funny. ;) Everything that has happened in the past 400 years comes right out of the Books of Danial, Revelations, and Ecclesiastes.

Now that does seem a little off.

I kinda feel sorry for Americans, what with idiots and fools running your country.

At least you won't have to put up with them much longer, and I'm sure the next government, if they have any sense will be able to undo much of what Bush has wrecked.

Saying that, they would just another American...

Maybe American's shouldn't run America - they've done a pretty bad job in reacent times

I kinda feel sorry for Americans, what with idiots and fools running your country.

At least you won't have to put up with them much longer, and I'm sure the next government, if they have any sense will be able to undo much of what Bush has wrecked.

Maybe American's shouldn't run America - they've done a pretty bad job in reacent times

Scotland huh? I feel bad for you since they own the EU. Your country. Already. And have, for over 420 years. Your just enough a slave

not to know anything about it. Maybe you should check out the history, and roots of Scotland's people if you want to know the answer.

There is a group right now, in Scotland to remove your country from the EU.

Apparently you have subjected yourself to their propaganda.

Even I know more about your country than you do. That is sad.

http://www.albannachonline.com/ - One of my fav bands... From your country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9W4o2LNdXI

Scotland huh? I feel bad for you since they own the EU. Your country. Already. And have, for over 420 years. Your just enough a slave

not to know anything about it. Maybe you should check out the history, and roots of Scotland's people if you want to know the answer.

There is a group right now, in Scotland to remove your country from the EU.

Apparently you have subjected yourself to their propaganda.

Even I know more about your country than you do. That is sad.

http://www.albannachonline.com/ - One of my fav bands... From your country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9W4o2LNdXI

Yeah, let's not forget Scotland is part of a much larger country, the UK.

The people of the UK probably dislike the EU as much as they do the US...

Yeah, let's not forget Scotland is part of a much larger country, the UK.

The UK is not a country. It is a New World Kingdom first designed by King George. The same king George

that killed your ancestors, raped your liberty, and defiled your women under first right.

The UK is not a country. It is a New World Kingdom first designed by King George. The same king George

that killed your ancestors, raped your liberty, and defiled your women under first right.

You sound just like one of those Nationalist Nazis...

I am British and I am proud to be British and I support what this country stands for

I am British and I am proud to be British and I support what this country stands for

http://skovgaard.org/europe/britain.htm#europhob :)

Seriously though, why do (some) British people hate the EU? Joining is not compulsory and staying in even less so. The European Community was founded by (only) 6 member states. Later 21 more countries wanted to join.

Have you ever considered that the only good reason (why some Brits dislike the EU) are the Murdoch's owned tabloids (and the Daily Mail)?

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/10/16/africa/union.php

But Brown is mainly on the defensive because of the influence of Britain's polemical tabloid press. Blair's EU policy was portrayed by newspapers as a betrayal of a thousand years of history and the fighting spirit of Queen Elizabeth I.

In Britain, tabloids often influence the agenda for the broadcasters, particularly when their campaigns are backed by politicians eager to take to the airways.

Blair's fear of upsetting Rupert Murdoch - who owns The Sun, News of the World, The Times of London, Sunday Times and BSkyB - and losing The Sun's backing in an election, runs through the published diaries of his former media adviser, Alistair Campbell.

In an interview in the Guardian this week, Murdoch's ally Irwin Stelzer says bluntly that "Brown has to know that one of the factors, maybe the factor, that The Sun will consider is his position on the referendum."

With this in mind, Brown toyed with rejecting the final version of the agreement and then putting it to a referendum without his support. But that argument is expected to fall by the wayside in Lisbon because signing an EU treaty only to withhold support in a plebiscite would look weak.

Another scenario would have Brown put Britain's EU membership to a popular vote. The calculation is that, while British opinion is skeptical, most voters would balk at leaving the bloc.

According to a Eurobarometer poll this year, 39 percent of Britons support EU membership compared with 26 percent who were neutral and 30 percent who oppose it.

You sound just like one of those Nationalist Nazis...

Well, we pretty much left England because it sucked. We wanted freedom, you wanted Tyranny.

We wanted to be free. You wanted cameras all around london.

We wanted freedom of religion, and speech, and you wanted a king to tell you what to do.

You pretty much called all your ancestors, and the ones that fought for you... of all things, Nazis.

If I were you, I would get out of that place while you still can.

Well, we pretty much left England because it sucked. We wanted freedom, you wanted Tyranny.

We wanted to be free. You wanted cameras all around london.

We wanted freedom of religion, and speech, and you wanted a king to tell you what to do.

You pretty much called all your ancestors, and the ones that fought for you... of all things, Nazis.

If I were you, I would get out of that place while you still can.

This is the 21st century, not the 1600s...

Considering the UK has gone through so much change, there's nothing our ancestors did for us.

At least we don't worship some ancient, and apparently 'perfect' bit of paper and speak about our 'founding fathers' as if they were demigods

This is the 21st century, not the 1600s...

Considering the UK has gone through so much change, there's nothing our ancestors did for us.

At least we don't worship some ancient, and apparently 'perfect' bit of paper and speak about our 'founding fathers' as if they were demigods

ever heard of amendments? yea we have had 27 of them.

I'm sorry to say this but probably every American president in recient history has been a huge a huge disappointment to the world to say the least. They generally seem to make living in this tiny planet of ours more difficult and the morans talk as though America is the only nation to exist in the face of the earth.

The presidents just seem to get worse and worse. Kerry was a fool who only cared about getting the votes. When serious questions are asked, which everyone can see needed a balanced answer (and he saw being balanced was going to lose him votes) his answers were biased and one sided just so he could get the votes. Ethics went out the window.

Really fools elect fools in America and probably the same here... although what Gordon Brown is doing should be a crime. I wish it wasn't so but it just is. You get suckers helping rally votes for Party A or B. End the end, whichever party gets elected, the people always get done over. Every time. So what's the point. I've completely lost faith in these systems.

Sorry to be such a downer people.

I'm sorry to say this but probably every American president in recient history has been a huge a huge disappointment to the world to say the least. They generally seem to make living in this tiny planet of ours more difficult and the morans talk as though America is the only nation to exist in the face of the earth.

The presidents just seem to get worse and worse. Kerry was a fool who only cared about getting the votes. When serious questions are asked, which everyone can see needed a balanced answer (and he saw being balanced was going to lose him votes) his answers were biased and one sided just so he could get the votes. Ethics went out the window.

Really fools elect fools in America and probably the same here... although what Gordon Brown is doing should be a crime. I wish it wasn't so but it just is. You get suckers helping rally votes for Party A or B. End the end, whichever party gets elected, the people always get done over. Every time. So what's the point. I've completely lost faith in these systems.

Sorry to be such a downer people.

http://cr.linuxgod.net/fusc.pdf

Everyone needs to read this short book. Freedom Under Siege.

I live in Sint Maarten. Can you please enlighten me how my liberties are being infringed upon and how my government is oppressing me? Although it appears as though I'm living in a paradise, I can only imagine that I'm just blind to the atrocities being inflicted on me on a daily basis!

I live in Sint Maarten. Can you please enlighten me how my liberties are being infringed upon and how my government is oppressing me? Although it appears as though I'm living in a paradise, I can only imagine that I'm just blind to the atrocities being inflicted on me on a daily basis!

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"None are more hopelessly wrong than those who falsely believe they are enslaved"

the great Socal Swimmer

:D :D :hysterical:

Seriously though, how can you believe that we have any freedom at all?

Free to buy what we want without any brainwashing?

Free to breathe fresh, unpolluted air?

Free from poverty?

Free from lobbies?

Free from war?

Free from hatred?

Free from ignorance?

Free from prejudice?

Free from greed?

The list goes on and on, ad libitum

"None are more hopelessly wrong than those who falsely believe they are enslaved"the great Socal Swimmer
I just called the Pentagon. You have been declared by Bush as a terrorist. You have links with the Taliban.Now say you are free.
That's funny!
Yea, those nasty freedom fighters are funny aren't they.

Really fools elect fools in America and probably the same here.

It is the same most anywhere. It's a cyclical process. Only when things are at their worst do we see the rise of our finest statesmen. Profound tragedy is the catalyst for profound change. Under such extreme conditions are the hollow promises of ineffectual leaders exposed to the masses in poignant and irrefutable ways. The continual social evolution of humankind can not be contained or denied for long. The trend is as clear as it is striking.

While many of the conspiracy theories expressed here are just plain nutty and only appeal to the stupid or misinformed, I do believe our freedoms are under threat.. and not by the Wahhabi and other extremist groups. Rather, by the weak minded politicians and their gullible supporters whose faith in a free society is greatly wanting. They have found fear mongering to be an extremely effective method to garner support and pander for votes. They have neither the skills or the interest to view the larger picture and instead focus on their short term self-centered agendas.

The principles of equality, personal liberty, due process, rule of law and the freedoms of movement, commerce, and expression are not handicaps in our war on terror. They are the very things we are trying to protect and for good reason. They are our society's greatest strengths. In an era of diminishing transparency in government, we are becoming more complacent. We trade our liberties like baseball cards with the false assumption that it is better to give up a few than loose our entire hand... as if that could just happen without any fault of our own. We are, after all, "we, the people." Don't underestimate that power.

Personally, I think we are coming to an end of an era here in the United States. The Republicans and Democrats have not always been part of our political landscape. They are just the current incarnations in the never ending process of political evolution. They are severely hampered by their weighted compromises and entrenched ideologies which I find more and more difficult to distinguish. Our very history tells us a fundamental shift is on the horizon.

In the meantime, educate yourselves to the issues. That way, when you are called upon to act, you can do so intelligently.

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.” ~ Mawlānā Jalāl-ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmī

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Seriously though, how can you believe that we have any freedom at all?

Free to buy what we want without any brainwashing?

Free to breathe fresh, unpolluted air?

Free from poverty?

Free from lobbies?

Free from war?

Free from hatred?

Free from ignorance?

Free from prejudice?

Free from greed?

The list goes on and on, ad libitum

The freedom to make choices, though limited, on what you want to buy (you could even ship stuff in from europe)

the freedom to move to the mid-west, or somewhere with no pollution

the freedom to move up in the world, to apply for college on a (mostly) merit-based basis

Nobody ever lobbied me, and the freedom to fund the lobbies of your choice

the freedom to vote for a different guy, or to join a non-violent religion (draft-exemption)

the freedom to hate whoever you want, or to try to convince others to stop the hatin'

the freedom to surround yourself with those that aren't ignorant, and to use the internet to make yourself less ignorant

the freedom to legal recourse

the freedom to be as greedy as you want, and make as much as you can

most of those were human flaws, not governmental ones. you can't force people to be informed, or unprejudiced, or sharing, or loving. But you do have the freedom of speech (in most cases) to try to change things.

@OryHara: That is the problem with the Patriot Act, and why it should be unconstitutional. However, the vast majority of US citizens are still free. And if things are as bad as you say, then why are you and bofors and others still posting? "Im gonna call bush on you!"

@aduffbrew: well said. I have to say that I agree with you completely.

Some London "7/7" bombings films which claim conspiracy:

"Ludicrous Diversion": http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4943675105275097719

"7/7 Ripple Effect": http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=70...06453&hl=en

"77 Mind The Gap" (by former MI-5 officer David Shaler): http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2001897549763616199

Oh god, they're not making up more rubbish for that as well?

What is this world coming to