Mac OS X Leopard GM Final 9A581 Kernel Patch (INTEL/AMD/NO-HPET/NO-NX/SSE2)

59 posts in this topic

http://rs180.rapidshare.com/files/65585759...nel_Patcher.zip

This file contains NO illegal files or copywrited material and is perfectly acceptable to post here.

Mac OS X Leopard GM Final 9A581 Kernel Patch (INTEL/AMD/NO-HPET/NO-NX/SSE2) and Source Code for OSx86 Hackintosh

This kernel patch will allow you to run the newest leopard build (10.5 final or 9a581) on your (non apple) Intel or AMD pc.

Also included is the source code that was originally written by Lorem (oui, socket), Maxxuss, and Rufus for SSE3 emulation, the CPUID_SET_INFO patch that allows it to run on non Intel, and also several other tweaks and patches that allows all of this to work. This should be open to the world to have, so that others may be able to pick up where they left off and make their own kernels, and not just a few select people to have. The author of the source code has given me permission to post it here.

This file contains NO illegal files or copywrited material and is perfectly acceptable to post here.

Umm... I am not sure what the current the DMCA policy is here... or even if this site is still under US jurisdiction, but in the Mashugly days of InsanelyMac this posting would be in violation site policy.

Just to be clear, like everyone else here I use these types patchs. We just want to make sure that this site stays out of Apple Legal trouble, which can be quite damaging.

Netkas has his own kernel out too, and I don't think it is great to have a bunch of clowns making kernel left right and centre, we will have tons of {censored}, and Apple will make it harder to crack for all can see how it was cracked now.

Very bad post :thumbsdown_anim:

If I were a mod I'd delete it. Because you prefer the work of one developer you shouldn't call the others "clowns".

Netkas has his own kernel out too, and I don't think it is great to have a bunch of clowns making kernel left right and centre...

Thanks for the information on Netkas' kernel, but I think that it is good to have choices. I mean, the more people working on OS X kernels and hacks, the stronger the OSx86 community is.

This is Great and for anyone who thinks this will make it harder to crack the kernels. since Apple can see what was done.This wont change anything they know what is going on.Apple does not need to even look at it cause they know how there kernel works...LOL there not stupid..

Very bad post :thumbsdown_anim:

If I were a mod I'd delete it. Because you prefer the work of one developer you shouldn't call the others "clowns".

When I read his post I took it as he's not calling the current set of devs clowns but more like now anyone can start making and patching kernels. For example now some user has the code and starts posting his kernels without really testing and starts bricking peoples machines. The QA/QC could all but disappear. But i agree bad post for the name calling.