Kingdom Hearts II - Secret Ending

Velvet Nightmare

403 posts in this topic

holy {censored} he's (FFXIII versus) such a badass...

reminds me of a cross between Xaldin's lances and the omnislash v5 of Cloud's from Advent Children...

when cloud splits his first tsurugi into 6-7 diff swords

there's nothing different between roxas/sora, kairi/namine...everything's returned to the same as it was before the events of Kingdom Hearts 1. you know...the time without roxas/namine...

by the way, about sora's heartless...the reason is b/c the strength of heartless doesn't necessarily depend on the strength of heart. it depends on how much darkness is in ur heart.

sora's darkness < xehanort's darkness

therefore, sora has the form of a weak Shadow while xehanort maintains his human form.

by the way, why didn't kairi's body turn into a Nobody when her heart was separated from it?

and why doesn't Riku also have a heartless? after xehanort invaded his body, they both shared riku's body at the same time (proven at Hollow Bastion, when the gold-light Riku stops Xehanort from attacking kairi, and tells them to run away)

Soon after, Riku's heart went to Kingdom Hearts...b/c the heart is away from the body, the result should be a heartless. but riku never turned into a heartless...

If you're wondering about his Nobody, he shouldn't have one because his body was already occupied by Xehanort, which was later destroyed by Sora (at the end of KH1). So how the EFF did Riku get a new body?!?!?!?

somebody wrote somewhere up there about what roxas drew in the library of Abandoned Mansion...i think it might be the sign of Life. In Secret Ansem's Report, DiZ stated that there are 3 factions to existence--the heart, the body, and the life. if the life is separated, then the heart and the body are destroyed. if the heart is separated, the life remains with the body and creates a Nobody. if the body is separated, the life is destroyed and the heart goes into Kingdom Hearts, infusing with the Darkness and creating the Heartless.

o, and by the way, one last thing--the theory about 4 keyblades...or whatever...isn't true. in the same secret ending vid for KH2, remember that field of keyblades....which proves that there are more than just 4. alot more.

there is ALOT of new information on KH2FM+

sora new form looks kinda like his KH clothes (from wat someone said)

zexion uses illusions and his wepon is iether a wepon that can change shape or a dagger that looks like rikus keyblade

Sora vs. roxas yes finaly alright like omfg YES :)

to see pictures n stuff go to kh2.co.uk

o and ansem does no the chaser wit da broken faceplate

yeah but what you said about keychains...

that means its really only the keychain that matters; u can stick it to any other keyblade and it would be a keyblade.

that means that keyblade IS a keyblade, from one time or another. Somebody HAD used it - its not just bunch of fakes standing around in a field, looking cool.

The field of keyblade sort of represents all the keyblade masters in the past, who did who knows what; but still, after whatever they did, they either died or gave up the keyblade.

That would mean there's a Keyblade for everyone...but not everyone has the keychains to use it. right?

o btw, it wasn't xaldin who said "you're weaker than the others..."

it was xigbar

in a news from a site (i forgot where), i read that on the KH2:FM, there's gonna be more details about one of the Organization members being in contact with an AU...

and most likely that's either Xemnas or Xigbar. i put my bets on xigbar...

Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix

- New Drive Form that resembles Sora's outfit in Kingdom Hearts

- Donald, Goofy also have 'Christmas' outfits

- Dodge Roll is back as a Reaction Command

- You can fight Organization XIII members in the Coliseum

- Fighting Marluxia involves lots of Reaction Commands and is very reminiscent of KH: Com

- Lexeaus battle is apparently difficult, he attacks from above

- During the trailer, an Organization member apparently encounters a Mysterious Figure (Stated to be one of the Knights from the secret trailer in KH2)

RE:Chain of Memories

- 2 different playable demos at event: Sora in Halloween Town & Riku vs. Vexen battle

- Control buttons differ greatly from the GBA original (Circle is Attack, Triangle is Stock)

- Both demos contained minor script changes

- Trailer illustrated that Zexion fights by multiplying himself and is equipped with a weapon similar to Riku's Soul Eater

Kingdom Hearts Ultimania at www.kh2.co.uk

Oh yes. Indeed that beach is a mystery. Its where Roxas and xemnas first meet its definately in the realm of darkness because riku & sora were saying that the realm of light is safe so that they should stay there.

I think it might be a sort of "dark" destiny islands because why would that bottle just happen to appear there

I think someone needs to get all of the square-created worlds (i.e. hollow bastion etc) and compare them to the place in the secret FMV and see what similarities they have.

Also i remember this being said but i cant be bothered to scroll back the pages. at the beggining of KH2 roxas draws a picture with 3 symbols on it Nobodies, heartless, and i have no idea what the 3rd 1 was.

Ok and something else i dont understand please explain if the heartless are darkness and nobodies are twilight (in-between) why do nobodies "Return to darkness" and why is roxas the "denizen of darkness"?

I have no idea why and if nobodies are twilight & heartless are darkness what is light and dawn???????

Also organisation XIII wasnt called organisation XIII until late into KH1 / late KH: Com because roxas wasnt there and i heard somewhere its named after how many members it has, therefore being org. XII in the important part of history which, coincidentally, is what mister square / tetsuya nomura or something said the trailer was set.....

He he.... Lexoj i almost got as many posts as you. Is lexoj a code name like the nobodies have? (le-oj)

Edited by Cloudstrife252

yea about the book i noticed that too

it is defently about the keyblade war

and yes Cloudstrife252 my real name is joel

about the missing elemnts the light n dawn

i think the light is the pureness of ones heart so kinda like an anti-heartless

and dawn might be a new form of nobodies like wen the fade back to darknes but they need to pass by the dawn stage

if the nobodies fade back to darkness will a heartless appear again

that is the kingdom key you are talking about right?

the keyblade on the left is the kingdom key but silver and newer looking

the middle is the kingdom key

and the right is the way to dawn

now for the ones they are already holding

the "main" one has a massive keyblade but unknown for now

the one on the left has a silver could be kinda black maybe oblivion

the last AF is a mystery because they hold hit tilting back so you only see the handle not the actual blade part

it kinda looks like the kindom key handle but you see a little bit of the blade so its not the kingdom key

just look at the video like 50 times to really get everything