Kingdom Hearts II - Secret Ending

Velvet Nightmare

403 posts in this topic

So first off, keep in mind, this thread contains GAME RUNING DIALOUGE, AND IMAGES THAT CAN/WILL SPOIL ENDGAME MATERIAL IN ADDITION TO KINGDOM HEARTS THREE MATERIAL

Read on if still intrested.

So, a friend finally uploaded a video which he captured (supposedly) of himself getting the KH2 secret ending. I have absolutely NO doubts that this is actually the trailer, I just don't believe if he actually did it. At any rate, view it here if you choose:

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=Pszuz8N...ingdom%20Hearts

Now, I turn to screengrabs to prove a couple of points.

-Image One-

kbw018wn.jpg

Trailer opens showing flowing text across what appears to be a battlefield. The text, upon further inspection, is Ansem's Reports.

-Image Two-

kbw029ev.jpg

This device comes into view. Clearly a weapon. At this point, unknown, though revealed in moments to be a keyblade.

-Image Three-

kbw030lf.jpg

Further evidence of some sort of battle. Mechanized item in the back appears to look somewhat like Kurt Zisa from KH1, but appears to have Axel's glaives.

-Image Four-

kbw045dq.jpg

Our first glimpse at the wielder of the massive keyblade from before.

-Image Five-

kbw055zk.jpg

Shot of the wielder's head. Who this is now, is a mystery. Perhaps Sora in a secret drive form? Perhaps Roxas? Perhaps someone completely unrelated.

-Image Six-

kbw062wv.jpg

Alternative angle showing more detail of Amoured Figure 1 (AF1)

-Image Seven-

kbw073nc.jpg

AF2 approaches from the side of AF1. At first glance appears to be female because of body type. Possibility of Kairi or someone else.

-Image Eight-

kbw087oy.jpg

Another view of AF1 to show further keyblade detail

-Image Nine-

kbw096pq.jpg

AF3 approaches from a side. Notice the helm differences from AF2. Body type shows a neutral gender (In my opionion)

-Image Ten-

kbw100sb.jpg

Close up of AF1 for detail.

-Image Eleven-

kbw110ur.jpg

Three keyblades at a distance. One is the Kingdom Key, but appears to be extremely aged. Same applies for the other two, one seeming to be a wing, looking like the blade the One Winged Angel (KH1 Final Mix). It bears a keychain which is the same as the symbol seen throughout Hollow Bastion. The third blade is hard to ID at this distance.

-Image Twelve-

kbw122gr.jpg

AF1 begins approach to keyblades

-Image Thirteen-

kbw136sl.jpg

AF1 continues on route, followed by AF2 and AF3

-Image Fourteen-

kbw149qk.jpg

AF2 approaches the warped-looking Kingdom Key clone.

-Image Fifteen-

kbw151xm.jpg

AF3 draws the "One Winged Angel" (check on this, possible new KH2 blade)

-Image Sixteen-

kbw167xy.jpg

AF1 draws the Kingdom Key in his left hand. Group shot after all drawing the blades. Seem to have an extreme significance based on their lone grouping.

-Image Seventeen-

kbw179ur.jpg

Extreme angle of insane amounts of keyblades. Absolutely no explanation at this point to the purpose of these blades. Upon closer inspection, we can see the Wishing Star from KH1, as well as a blade that looks exactly like Auron's Masamume from FFX (Probably an award in KH2 from Auron). Three Wishes is also in back, and the Metal Chocobo can be seen on one side.

-Image Eighteen-

kbw181rx.jpg

Four way cross road. Each AF has approached from one of these roads. There still is one road left unaccounted for by anyone.

-Image Nineteen-

kbw191rc.jpg

Shot of the AF's looking at one another. Perhaps awaiting something?

-Image Twenty-

kbw201bw.jpg

The AF's appear to have spotted something. Gazing off....

-Image Twenty One-

kbw215sl.jpg

An enigmatic fourth AF approachs from the fourth road. Perhaps this is Riku coming to meet Sora, Kairi, and Roxas? Perhaps this group is all unrelated. At any rate, we can see the words on the screen. Who is the master of the keyblade? Logic would point to Sora, but could also involve Roxas or Riku, or even King Mickey, as all wield the weapon. Memory of Xehanort - perhaps an event, or maybe an Organization member? The Lost Two? An absolute mystery.

-Image Twenty Two-

kbw225qh.jpg

We can see now that this person approching may or may not be an AF, but someone in a cloak...could easily be Riku, or another organization member. Perhaps this person is an AF, but the most important part of this is of the two final words - What is a Chaser? Who is one? What are they after? This could be a reference to the plan that the Organization, or simply someone who seeks power - perhaps someone who seeks...keyblades? The final part of the equation fits and speaks a lot of the previous shots - Keyblade War. So many explanations are possible for this - perhaps what we just viewed were the remains of this war? The amount of keyblades would certainly support this.

-Image Twenty Four-

kbw242ts.jpg

The final message of the AMV. I couldn't recognize any of the characters. Can anyone else?

So, hope you enjoyed this, a small bit of insight into the possibilites of events and other materials for Kingdom Hearts 3. The graphics that we can see here could very well be what we play IN Kingdom Hearts 3 - it's being developed, like Final Fantasy XIII, for the PS3. Look for more info on KH3 starting to surface around the time of the American KH2 launch, and some REAL info probably around TGS 2006 with a lot more info on or around E3 2007.

It's turning out to be one of the most captivating series of all time, and I can't wait to see what happens next.

• 4 months later...
Three keyblades at a distance. One is the Kingdom Key, but appears to be extremely aged. Same applies for the other two, one seeming to be a wing, looking like the blade the One Winged Angel (KH1 Final Mix). It bears a keychain which is the same as the symbol seen throughout Hollow Bastion. The third blade is hard to ID at this distance.

In Image Eleven, the keyblades in the picture belong to our three keyblade masters in KH2, the middle Keyblade is the Kingdom Key belonging to Sora. On the right side is another Kingdom Key, this one belonging to King Mickey that he found in the Dark Realm. The last keyblade that you thought was the One Winged Angel is actually the keyblade Way to the Dawn which belongs to Riku. At first glance, It could resemble the OWA, but in Image Fifteen, you'll notice on the end of the keychain is the symbol of the heartless, and the next one down if you look closely at the tip of the blade, it would have a white wing to make it look more like a key. For those who reach near the end of KH2 will understand the image of the Way to the Dawn better, though after seeing these Images, i'm going to be working extra hard to complete Jiminy's journal to see this.

Listen from the conection of keyblade to weilder and their body types you can confirm that AF1 is Sora AF2 is the only known female weilder Kairi and because Riku is the only one who can use way to the dawn AF3 has to be Riku and because Roxas returned back into Sora AF4 is still a mystery but guesses are its a new character as well as in the angle pic of the keyblades you can see clouds original buster sword stuck in the ground

• 2 weeks later...

the unknown figure in the background was probably following the base enemy and has something to do with Xahanort (sry if misspelled), and the three armoured figures are most likely kairi, sora, and riku, the three keyblades are the kingdom key, riku's weapon (both mentioned earlier), but the last one (kairi's) couldn't be the keyblade riku gives her so is either a new keyblade or as said before mickeys keyblade (which shouln't be possible for the fact that only mickey can use the keyblade that chose him (as for the keyblade war, I have no clue, so we will all just have to wait for a third one)

oh and one more thing .... if the game is played on pround mode you dont have to complete the journal just finish the story of each world :D

right back if anyone gets any new info on the third game (which I believe is in the course of being made)

:gun:

:D

sry i was just looking at the smilies and got an idea

• 2 weeks later...

Tetsuya Nomura has confirmed in an interview that the soldiers are not Sora or Kairi or Riku and are completely new. There are also theories that "Birth by sleep" refers to dreams becoming reality, specifically Sora in stasis after CoM.

Also, since the crossroads here is like those in CoM, there are also theories (which I will take no credit for) that each Keyblade Wielder was from a different path, which can be seen, but that they also symbolize Light, Dark, the "Twilit Road to Nightfall" (I believe that is what DiZ said), and "the Road to Dawn". It can be speculated that AF4 is Dark.

Other theories:

Memory of Xehanort may say that the story is that of Xehanort in the memories that he lost. Ansem said that he took him in, and that he could not remember any of his past

KH3 may be about an alternate reality of the keyblade wreaking havoc as it says in the ending's opening (maybe you fight against the keyblade???)

This doesn't really fit with the normal ending of KH2 and the King's note... (I think people pay more attention to the secret ending than the rest of the game!)

I took the image for the avatar... I call it "Power Rangers: Keyblade Force"

I believe that its refering to an event that happens before any of the KH games. if you remember in the end before you battle Xigbar he mentions them having "chosen a real dud this time" i believe that this means there have to have been previous weilders that the organization knows about...or something like that. The Birth by Sleep however i dont understand

• 2 weeks later...

I have some theories I'd like to present.

In the beginning, there are the ansem reports. The fact that the ansem reports already exist suggests that this scenario takes place after KH2.

In Image 16, we see the 2nd armored figure pick up Mickey's KK, while the 1st armored figure picks up Sora's KK, now wielding 2 keyblades, and the 3rd armored figure picks up Riku's Way to the Dawn keyblade. The fact that they can wield them means that they are keyblade masters.

In the picture with all the keyblades, we see they have no keychains, which is a huge clue in this whole movie. There are a lot of familiar keyblades in this picture. First of all, if you look at the armored figure in the middle left of the screen, just below him we see the Fenrir Keyblade (for those of you who defeat Sephy in KH2). To the immediate right of the Fenrir we see the Three Wishes Kyeblade from KH1. If you examine the picture there are 2 wheel-like shapes. Look at the wheel-like shape in the middle if the screen, and directly above it, we can see the handle of the Spellbinder Keyblade from KH1. The two wheel-like shapes are part of the handles of two identical keyblades. There is also another pair of identical keyblades. The keyblade with the wheel shaped handle on the left has a keyblade behind it. This keyblade has two convex notches on its handle. There is a cluster of keyblades in the upper right corner. In the left part of the cluster we find another keyblade with two convex notches on its handle. These two keyblades are also identical. In the lower right part of the screen there is something that looks like a sword that is reflecting light a bit. Just a little down and left of that we see a keyblade casting a small shadow on the ground. Follow the shaft the the top and we see none other than the Metal Chocobo from KH1. In the very front we see a keyblade with notches around the handle. I know I recognize this keyblade but I can't place the name. However, I don't see wishing star, masamune, or Cloud's buster sword in the picture.

After the three AFs spot something, we see this figure walking toward them, and all these words on the screen. The master of the keyblade could be these new heros (they are heros because they are keyblade masters). Memories of Xehanort could quite possibly refer to the fake ansem reports. We know they are the fake ones because there is an Ansem Report 0 (the only one Ansem the Wise actually made, which was part of the fake ones from KH1). And perhaps chasers are people who have seen the fake ansem reports and now hunger for the power of the keyblade? It would surely make sense, if they were "chasing" the keyblades. Maybe the enigmatic figure in the last two pictures is a chaser? Perhaps chasers are the new "Organization XIII" (the bad guys). Maybe the chasers somehow found out a way to mass produce synthetic keyblades, and that is why they have no keychains? This could surely lead to a "Keyblade War" between the chasers and the armored figures, or another group, and explain all the destruction that has obviously occured in the scene. I would also explain the phenomenon of identical keyblades. All of this suggests that the worlds went through some sort of "dark age" for a time, and now this new generation is uncovering the past events. Another possibility about all the keyblades is that they were part of some legend, and that legend revealed information about all it's different forms, which would explain why we see all the different forms of the keyblade. To add to that, the keyblades could also be manmade, lacking the real keyblade's power. This would explain why we see replicas of the original keyblades and why they have no keychains.

Hey! I'm new here and saw this topic, anyways...I was reading this forum and saw some information on the four roads, someone posted something about the four pathways in the cross: Light, Dark, Road to Dawn, Road to Dark...I think that's what they wrote. And then there was something about each wielding a keyblade varrying on the path they chose...does anyone remember in KH1 when Riku was over shadowed by Ansem (Xehanorts heartless) and obtained a "dark keyblade". The keyblade in which sora sacrificed himself to release the princesses hearts. That may be the missing keyblade in the cross, since there were four people. This is my first post and if I did something wrong... :D my bad

Hey! I'm new here and saw this topic, anyways...I was reading this forum and saw some information on the four roads, someone posted something about the four pathways in the cross: Light, Dark, Road to Dawn, Road to Dark...I think that's what they wrote. And then there was something about each wielding a keyblade varrying on the path they chose...does anyone remember in KH1 when Riku was over shadowed by Ansem (Xehanorts heartless) and obtained a "dark keyblade". The keyblade in which sora sacrificed himself to release the princesses hearts. That may be the missing keyblade in the cross, since there were four people. This is my first post and if I did something wrong... :blink: my bad

That may be so, but there is also the possibility of the fourth keyblade being Kairi's. The one Riku gives her to fight with in the upper level of the hall of empty melodies. The fact that she only used it at that one point could be an indication that the creators put it in there purposly as a small hint.

i think thaht af2 have oblivion adn the king keyblade

and af3 have the keyblade soul eater that riku have in kh2 and the keyblade from torn world in kh2

any one remmber if any one form the XIII survived ?

i think also the game will tell about on miror univers or something that ther sora use the keyblade for destroyed the world and contrul over it :) he is the one in the midel or some one how got countrol over his keyblade

anouther staff i fhougt about it that the keyblade was in the past and the story tells about charechers that knew about him like king micky ansem the wise king triton (the father of ariel form atlntica) so that maybe a graveyard for the keyblades of keymasters that explain why sora riku and micky keyblade is there and what all this keyblades and why thay look so old

maybe the three AF are key masters that want the keybalde of the light(sora kingdom key) darkness(i think the one of micky because he ofund the key in the door to darkness) and the one i no good or bad the incomplte one the one that need to eat soul to survive the soul eater (riku keyblade because in kh:com he choose the roud to twiilat town)

sorry on the bad grammer or the wrong way to wrihte the words

What i think this trailer is trying to tell us,is what Xemnas(or Xenahort) has found out during the course of his research.I think that Xenahort discovered the origins of the keyblade during his quest for Kingdom Hearts. Thus, this trailer is not a sequel to KH2,and a spin off with a different storyline and most likely this storyline is about the origins of the keyblade.Come to think of it,those who play KH ,KH:CoM and KH2 take the keyblades for granted.Doesn't anyone wonder why the keyblades just 'appear' and why they choose Sora,Riku,Kairi and Mickey and no one else as their wielders?I think the coming KH game is more than a prequel than a sequel to the KH series, and investigates the origins of the keyblade,the keyblade war, how it chooses its wielders etc etc.

Notice that AF2 and AF3 were already holding keyblades in their hands before they picked up those among the 3?Why are they holding 2 keyblades?i think this is 1 important aspect of the trailer that some have missed,and also the most difficult to solve.

in hollow bastion in the first KH riku said that the keyblade go to the one with the strongest heart that ay sora get it becuase he didnt go to the darkness when riku ask him t go and riku got one becuase is heart was strong to stop ansem darkness inside him and dont get lost in it and micky i have no clue maybe he got keyblade becuase he the king and all

the link i post up there is the movie in the english verision.

hmm well your guys theries are definately differant from mine.

Ths is what i think.

Mickey sends a letter to Sora saying that someone has taken over the caslte-remember Malificent wanted a Castle). Malificent stumbles over the vulnerable Timeless River door and goes inside. There she finds she is able to go to the past again along with Pete(maybe pete..). She goes back in time and uses her magic and stuff to destroy and control everything. This in effect alters the timeline greatly and the world changes an what Sora has done has never even actually happened. Now Sora, Riku, and Kairi exist anyway for thier island wasnt affected much until the forces come to thier island and do some {censored} to where someone takes them to the crossroads-someone with power- im thinking Pete defies Malificent. So pete is the good guy in the case and something happened to malificent because i dont htink she is all thats behind it. Now Pete tells them that they are actually able to wield the powerful keyblades and what the world shouldve been. This is where they try to "chase" something that will allow them toeither visit the past and correct it or visit the alternate world which should have been. I believe Ansem still did all his research but this time i believe he didnt create the heartless they always existed before them so what he did is he created a new force of heartless and since tyme has been altered he was able to command and control them he meets up with Sora and the crew they figured they use these new heartless things to fight off the ones from the past. WHich is the war-Ansem then loses the fight and a large amount of hearless remian. Along with the Nobodies that have been spared because of he findings of the door to Timelsss River. These Nobodies Are prolly Namine And roxas mainly and they hav no idea of anything because Roxas now has no connection with Sora since Sora was never a heartless(hard to explain hope u got that). Roxas noiw has a heart because Sora and him have no connection, along with Namine. Since Kairi and Sora were able before to wield the keyblades so can they-this i believe has soemthing to do with the Keyblade War. Sora and Kairi and the other keybladers lose the war. Over and over-But king Mickey keeps changing the past so that they have a second chance(mickey goes in the castle in the TRUE present time and does this. Thsi is why the keyblades have multiple copies-the only thing not copiable are the rings themselves-for when the weildr dies so does the chain. After time Mickey finds Sora in the TRUE present and Sends him in to help Sora in the NEW present. The TREU Sora greatly changes the past in this way but not enough. Sora fight alongside himself to eliminate the threat- Namine and Roxas, but in effect because the TRUE Sora is the Roxas is a Nobody agin and so is Namine. Then the NEW Sora gives up faith and turns dark and evil one of the Crossroads, Riku follows the NEW soras path also but regrets his choice and goes back so the game revolves around tracking down Sora and the Nobodies and defeating them as TRUE Sora TRUE+NEW Kairi and Riku. I believe soemthing would have to happen to one of the Kairi's though there cannot be two, im thinking TRUE Kairi would stay abd NEW Kairi would liek die or something. This results in war two and the end of the game-Time is restored with King's help and noone knows this ever happened except for Malificent who has staying back in time alterning nothing to warn Sora of all the things he will have to go throug hto save every world in either KH1 or something liek a twist that maybe EVIL sora somehow survived and is creating a new threat for KH4!

Well my idea isnt too too bad but i found one problem-WHO IN THE WORLD WILL BE ABLE TO FOLLOW THE STORYLINE????? :(:D haha ohwell i gave it my best shot :gun:

i think thaht af2 have oblivion adn the king keyblade

and af3 have the keyblade soul eater that riku have in kh2 and the keyblade from torn world in kh2

any one remmber if any one form the XIII survived ?

i think also the game will tell about on miror univers or something that ther sora use the keyblade for destroyed the world and contrul over it :) he is the one in the midel or some one how got countrol over his keyblade

anouther staff i fhougt about it that the keyblade was in the past and the story tells about charechers that knew about him like king micky ansem the wise king triton (the father of ariel form atlntica) so that maybe a graveyard for the keyblades of keymasters that explain why sora riku and micky keyblade is there and what all this keyblades and why thay look so old

maybe the three AF are key masters that want the keybalde of the light(sora kingdom key) darkness(i think the one of micky because he ofund the key in the door to darkness) and the one i no good or bad the incomplte one the one that need to eat soul to survive the soul eater (riku keyblade because in kh:com he choose the roud to twiilat town)

sorry on the bad grammer or the wrong way to wrihte the words

If there's one thing I know for sure, it's that that is not Oblivion. And everyone else just has one keyblade.

No, no one survived from Organization XIII.

Everything else I can't understand.

If there's one thing I know for sure, it's that that is not Oblivion. And everyone else just has one keyblade.

No, no one survived from Organization XIII.

Everything else I can't understand.

I have to disagree, in a way, now I do belive that no one survived sort of. I do belive that the man walking is in fact Xemnas. In the shadowyingness, I see a hood, and a coat of which were XIII wore. Xemnas also which is ascociated with Xehanort. I belive that this is in the future. And Sora, Mickey, and Riku, fought in the keyblade war, thuis their Keyblades sit there, but now possible descendants of them, or keyblade weilders have come to get the legendary Keyblades, to finish the evil off.

And yes that is the Oblivion, in the female AF's hand/

I have to disagree, in a way, now I do belive that no one survived sort of. I do belive that the man walking is in fact Xemnas. In the shadowyingness, I see a hood, and a coat of which were XIII wore. Xemnas also which is ascociated with Xehanort. I belive that this is in the future. And Sora, Mickey, and Riku, fought in the keyblade war, thuis their Keyblades sit there, but now possible descendants of them, or keyblade weilders have come to get the legendary Keyblades, to finish the evil off.

And yes that is the Oblivion, in the female AF's hand/

Well, I'm not sure I've got any absolute answers, but I'm gonna throw out some things I've observed.

Considering Organization members, Zexion sure is shrouded in mystery. For example, in Proof of Existence at TWTNW his tombstone-thingy has been destroyed - to the point that we don't even know his weapon. Also, I never finished KH:COM but I believe you never really see how he "dies." (Can someone back me up on that?). To tie all this in with the Ansem Reports that are shown at the beginning of the trailer: Zexion was the Nobody of Ienzo. And Ienzo was one of Ansem's first apprentices, as a matter of fact Ansem was "spurred on" by him to carry out the Heartless experiments. Therefore he has some connection with Xehanort (this could explain the Xehanort phrase at the end of the trailer).

In a nutshell, I just don't that that Nomura would go through the trouble of shrouding this guy in mystery for nothing. There's gotta be a reason behind what I just mentioned. Personally, I also feel that we will see Axel again in some form.

Finally, which Keyblade did Riku give Kairi at the end of KH2? I was just wondering if it made an appearance in the trailer.

Whew. That felt good...:P

Heya. I'm new here, but I just registered to post in that topic...

Anyway.... I finished Kingdom Hearts, Almost done with CoM and gonna do KH2 next week...

The AF1, you see his 1st Keyblade HAS NO KEYCHAIN... So maybe that means it has no power, and explains why he takes one with a Keychain.

As for the other who already has a Keyblade, he probably needed one with a chain... So the keyblade with no chains are no good, and probably why they were casted away. Now, another thing I would like to point out...

I assume you all have seen Another Side, Another Story? From KH? Well in Final Mix There is an added part, which shows more of it, and altough I didn't understand much of the organization thing, (I suppose I'll learn more in KH2, so sorry if I guess wrong) but seems Mickey is either part of it, or infiltrated it....

Well anyway here's a link to download it....

http://files.filefront.com/4999155/

For a whole load of 'em

http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Videos

As for the 3 AF... I dunno who they are. They seems to be remnants of population. And I doubt it's Sora and his buddies.

Sorry for double posts, just needed to correct myself.

I started playing Kingdomes Hearts 2. And I seen who the guys were in Another side another story. So since the guy with the two keyblades, Roxas had sOra'S power, which gave him the keyblades, then maybe the AFs are NOT SORA and his friends but more like Nobodies or somethin..... Oh and if you look at the Another Side Another Story extra video of Final Mix I added, you can see the KH2 fighting scene of Roxas in full quality graphics... nice ^^. Anyway sorry...

• 2 weeks later...

There is a chance that the three characters we see are Sora, Riku, and Kairi, but there is a chance that it could do with "vanquished" members of Organization XIII.

Explaination: In an interview, the creator was asked what Zexion's weapon and element were since it was not revealed in CoM or KH2. He responded by saying that he knew what they were, but he's keeping them a surprise. This could hint that he is planning on bringing them back, in their old forms or in their original human forms for KH3. Just thought it would be a good idea to widen the possibilities.

And besides, if the creators couldn't keep Maleficent and (please help us) Oogie Boogie dead, chances are they won't keep Organization XIII dead, either. Especially since they have so many fans.

ok so i been watchin the sercet ending and yea im still lost. But me and some friends think we have come up with Real Bad guy. (im sry if someone said this before) But we think Yen Sid is the Main bad guy.(yes it says Disney backwards). my friend said Yen sid was bad in The Sorcerer's Apprentice and that a heartless from KH1 was also created by Yen Sid. I also found this Text from a website about Yen Sid "He disappears afterwards and is not encountered for the rest of the game, seemingly abandoning his tower, which becomes overrun with nobodies. He is not featured in the end credits of the game, so it is unknown what happened to him." also Yen Sid disappears the same way the Nobodys apper.

If any one knows any thing about Yen Sid plz post.

Alright now this is just a thought it say that the keyblade can bring peace or ruin. Also only a person with a strong heart can weild the keyblade. Now i dont a evil person could have a strong heart. So wat if behind it all its actually a battle not with the heartless or the nobodies but with the keyblade because what if the keyblade was really the evil behind it all. To try to take over the weilder so it can bring chaos or will the weilders heart be to strong for the keyblade to take over and the weilder will bring peace.

Another thought is tat all the keyblades in the secret ending acually belong to past weilders who failed their mission which also brings up the phrase keyblade war where i think in the next one you will meat new weilders and together u fight in a big war to decide the fate of all worlds.