Kingdom Hearts II - Secret Ending

Velvet Nightmare

403 posts in this topic

I also think (this is just a maybe) that AF3 may not be human (like donald, goofy, mickey). And this next coment i dont knwo if it has been posted or not is that you know how the keyblade disapears when sora is not using it, well where does it go. These people might be in the realm where the keyblades go when they are not being used.

Edited by Oathkeeper

heres a few theories. The key on the right is not mickeys because if you pay attention in the game mickeys is considerably shorter than soras. Also if you read Vexen's bio you will find out that he is interested in studying Xemnas's heart. that implies that either xemnas is not a nobody or they meant that he actually meant Xehanort. At the beginning of the video you see AF1 and you see him double in the sunlight. I no this is used by a lot of people but could that be significant as in him being like sora a heartless who got his shell back and found his nobody. And i have a notice for you. everybody says that xemnas is ansem with an x at the beginning saying he is ansems nobody but ansem is xehanorts heartless. Now what if Xemnas is actually Ansem the wises nobody and ansem is like sora he found his shell again. That would leave room for the person on the dark road in the video to actually be Xehanorts real nobody.

just a thought.

k...

i thought about the double image too and was gonna post it bit i thought plp would think it is stupid so i did not

so ty

the thing i was gonna post on it was that the AF did not start moving until his "spirit" went into contact wit the body

wow oathkeeper

u brought up a good piont about the dispearance of the keyblades

i thought that they just went away like here i am no bye n poof i nver that of wer they might go

i wonder if two plp from dif. universes(sora's world. and AF's world) need to use the same keyblade at the same time

maybe neither of them gets it or they get halve of its power

ok i am a little tired of asking this question

i ask so many plp here it is

WHAT IS ON ANSEM SECRET REPORT 0

YES IT IS REAL REAL REAL REAL

I CAN ONLY MAKE A FEW WORDS OUT OF IT AND IT TALKS ABOUT THE KEYBLADE AND STUFF

SO CAN SOMEONE ANSER ME IF THEY HAV ANY INFO...

This is my new theory and if it gets enough support i am going to keep it. What if sora and rikus keyblades were stolen and they saw the three figures do it and they split up to find them and one or the other found them first and he is the shrouded figure coming down the path. That would explain the "Chasers" sora and riku chasing them. it could count as the "lost two" refering to riku and sora's keyblades. the "keyblade war" is not a war OF keyblades but a war FOR keyblades all of the other ones are imitations of the real things and are not real which is why they do not have keychains. The master of keyblade would be the winner of that battle. Also either riku or sora could die and that is why there is only 1 keyblade master. And to fix up the "birth by sleep" part these armored figures could atcually have been born when Xehanort lost his memories which some people could refer to that as "sleep". And Xehanorts memories could be not what happened in them but when he lost/regained/altered them and we know he lost them so that could point to that specific point in time thus explaining my "birth by sleep" theory as well.

copyrighted January 2, 2007

anyone who steals or publishes this idea on a website other than this forum without my name on it and these copyrights then that person can and will be sued

Edited by Oathkeeper

o and i read someone i think u lexoj said this earlier that xemnas knew the three AF. Well he wished to meet them because they were also born from Xehanort. And I also think we should pay more attention to the title of Rikus CoM storyline name (and keep in mind it was under the title of chain of memories). Reverse/Rebirth. And I think the three AF were created from and are Xehanorts lost memory.

Edited by Oathkeeper

OATHKEEPER YOUR THEORY YOU ARE GONNA STICK WITH IS WRONG!

Tetsuya nomura even said himself that the characters ARE NOT sora, riku or kairi even though they look it but are 4 COMPLETELY NEW characters. the fact that he said it is in the past but also the future is kind of misleading. I never noticed XEMNAS = XEMNAS and EMNAS=ANSEM so i think that there is a very complicated storyline that goes with this that can only be explained by the genious of squaresoft...█

It may very possibly be ANOTHER form of xehanort. I think xehanort is a scrawny little meddler who messed up organisation XII (not XIII) which i think was an organisation even before sora, who were also searching for hearts for themselves and were led by an even stronger leader. this old leader may be the AF4 because tetsuya said it was in the past & the future so sora might be able to go back and stop him in KH3 and those other AFs might be riku, sora and kairi's NOBODIES

Come to think of it that's a good idea.......

COMMENTS PLEASE ☼☺☼

█(P.s. if your wondering why i edited my post its coz i was trying to express my hatred for enix but it didnt work)

Edited by Cloudstrife252

those are good theories but...

i thought nemura said that those are 3 completly new characters meaning the shadowed AF is not new that is why he is surronded by the shadow of a desert theme place cause he is an old character but he does not want to reveal who it is

also remeber i think he said that the 3AF are bad so they are the ones who brought chaos and destruction from the keyblade phrophecy

o and oathkeeper

i THINK it was xemnas/ansem/xehanort that knew or talked to one of the AFs

o and yay KH2FM+ is coming out on March 29 07

We are so thick and we should slap ourselveves for not noticing

so nomura thinks he can fool us with "IN THE PAST AND FUTURE TOO" does he? well i have only one thing to say:

IN yen sid (yes, disney backwards...)s book there are but 3 parts you can observe;

"THE BEGGINING"

"THE INTERLUDE"

"THE FUTURE"

IN THE PAST AND FUTURE TOO HE SAYS???? work it out for yourselves. Everything we want to know and indeed NEED to know about that FMV is written inside "THE FUTURE" therefore that FMV IS IN "THE FUTURE" AND ALSO THE PAST SIGNIFYING THAT THESE EVENTS OCCURED SOME TIME BEFORE SORA AND CREW

Ultimately deleteing all past theories set in the future and in light of this i shall theorise the new occurance.

We know that none of these people CAN be current enemies. If these 3 AFs are indeed chaos bringers and completely new then that just leaves the one with the ORGANISATION XII (not XIII) cloak on .we KNOW it MAY be any current organisation XIII member as Xigbar explains about other keyblade weilders (which just so happens to be these other AFs weapon choice)

so Xigbar is an [in] character but not important enough to be AF4 and neither are any regular Organisation members.

That leaves the only one is Xehanort who, i rekon, Was totally merked by the Afs and ended up being in radiant garden

and the story progresses and they investigate on his hearts thus his heartless (Ansem (see nobody name)) and nobody (xemnas, possibly being ansem with an X, and if so, why take ansems name? revenge? had ansem the wise done something in the past to him that was after mickey came to see and before he turned to his different forms, possibly why he couldnt remember?

Xehanort and those connected to him are a definate positive then. A bit of a wildcard also, maybe someone else we know wanted to disguise themselves in a cloak, as did mickey and riku....

Also this is possibly an "alternate reality" because the crossroads in CoM is lucious and green and places tend to go less green not more and if indeed this is in the past it may be the crossroads of twilight. (Riku in CoM 's one being light(in the realm of light))

PLEASE read & elabourate on my theory as i feel i have only begun to scratch the surface of this new theorum that HAS TO BE TRUE...

Edited by Cloudstrife252

Huh i have loads of posts!

gehktus rayndc nulgc! its in al bhed work out what it means.

lets recap just to be sure xigbar is too weak of a character to be the main mysterious Figure and so are the others.

Here is yen sids book:::

The Beginning:

Each journey gives rise

to chance encounters,

and each encounter brings

forth a farewell.

When a farewell leads to

a journey, the worlds open

their hearts,

Those chosen by the light,

or ensnared by the darkness.

Friends who share the same bounds,

though their paths may differ.

When you doubt the path trod

thus far, when the hand you

held is lost to you, gaze anew at the heart that once was...

for all the answers are within.

Interlude:

A long dream.

A sad farewell, hanging in the air

in that "world between".

What is reality? What is illusion?

The path chosen by the young boy

leads to his memories.

When caught in the stream of

the days and nights going past,

gaze anew at your steps...

for there all confusion will end.

The Future Story:

Will the day come when this battle, born

of confusion, will end?

It is different things to different people.

Can the reality be that which is hidden?

The reason is mere existence.

Still, memories can be believed.

Be not afraid. Entrust your body to the

soothing waves of your memories.

By and by, your fleeting rest will be over...

and everything will begin.

Still, memories can be believed.

Be not afraid. Entrust your body to the

soothing waves of your memories.

By and by, your fleeting rest will be over...

Xehanort, perhaps???

Research, all and come back wen ya got something

Edited by Cloudstrife252

every one remember how we dont know the true power of the keyblades, maybe if they remeoved the keychain you can seal the true power of the keyblades. just maybe the 3 af are trying to stop the keyblade masters and are hunting them down and then taking the keyblades and putting them in this keyblade graveyard

Edited by zekushino

Yeah Yeah These are all Decent theorys

But we Really Dont have the means of ever finding exactly who they are unless we bribe Square enix which is illegal so we will probably be guessing for the next five years until we CAN find out.

What we Can be certain of is that:

Disney are Keen for a KHIII

So KHIII is at this point 80% actually definately going to be made in the next 5 years.

Tetsuya nomura has other plans first

So leaving it a longer time probably pushing it down to 50%

Disney now have Pixars Films on liscense

It would be a waste of time not taking advantage of it thats pushed it back to 90%

So we can expect to see Some of those in KHIII (if its ever made at all)

I still reckon that the Chasers are Lost souls that embody memories until they can re-embody their body back (chasing it)

Edited by Cloudstrife252