Kingdom Hearts II - Secret Ending

Velvet Nightmare

403 posts in this topic

Disney approach Square about KHIII!

November 1st, 2006

KingdomHearts3.net has been kindly informed by reader Phillip Tucker that IGN have released an article in response to Dengeki PlayStation’s recent interview with Tetsuya Nomura.

“We’ve already been approached by the Disney side saying that they want us to make it,” said the busy producer regarding the next installment in the series. “What I can say at this time is ‘We have various ideas, but we’re not at the point where we can say that.’ Looking at the development schedule, after KHII FM+, the Kingdom Hearts team has Final Fantasy Versus XIII awaiting, so it’s physically impossible at the present. I feel that it’s not the right time to talk about the future of Kingdom Hearts.”

Clearly this is not confirmation that there will be a Kingdom Hearts III, but this is probably as good as we’re going to get for a while. All the FINAL FANTASY games are coming out, so they will not wish to overly congest their market.

indeed you did hear it on a previous post but it was not actually a quote, quite rather put into ones own words.

indubedently there is a cornicorpia of final fantasy games and none of us have yet to follow the story because infact there is none of the sort. Many protagonists and antagonists with random plots that are not connected together often.

For the so quaintly put "crappy" spin offs of the games, we shall be waiting for many years at or cpu's for this possibility of the video game Kingdom Hearts 3 to be confirmed.

uhh about the goofy theory...just checking, you're not joking right?

from what i see of how they portrayed goofy in the first 3 kingdom hearts games, i'd say he was just one of the sidekick characters to sora, balanced out by donald

it just wouldn't make sense for square enix to make a disney character a god of the Kingdom Hearts franchise. like with Xehanort and Xemnas, the Creator will most likely be a square-enix character

Some theories of my own

- its says memories of Xehanort not Xemnas so it might be about Xehanort's research you know the one that Ansem the wise didn't allow him to continue the research and maybe the three people in armour are his experiments that he did with human hearts.

- memory of Xehanort, when Xehanort fist met Ansem the wise his memory was completely lost and thats what the experiments were for with the other oganization members and maybe thats why Xemnas wanted kingdom hearts to get his memory back.

- the three people could also be a new creation when people who become heartless sora, kairi and riku and combine with their nobody's they make those guys called chasers. (at the end of kingdom hearts 2 when riku is weak it might because when they killed xemnas Xehanort's nobody he emerged with him because in a way xemnas is sort of riku's nobody being combined with Xehanort and all.

- i too agree with anyone saying about the keychains thing is that what really gives the keyblade the power like for the keyblade to change shape doesn't sora attach the new key chain to it so without the keychains they would have the power to kill heartless/nobodies/any thing else it would just be like the wooden swords.

- during the 2nd credits at radiant garden they show squall and he is reading a letter possibly from the king like sora, kairi and riku got.

- the girly one maybe kairi picks up mickey's keyblade maybe he gave it to her.

- the three are waiting for that guy in the distance and they battle because theres another screen of the middle one with thier helmet cracked and so they must have been battling

- Xehanort was looking for the Door To Darkness and at the end there was the Door To Light so there mybe something there.

- the three people already have keyblades and middle one has a new one never seen before and the guy that grabs rikus keyblade has oblivion maybe the girly one already has oath keeper.

just some things to think about

I'm not sure if any of this was said already, so sorry if it was.

Anyway, I watched the secret ending (although it wasn't in English), and from wha tI saw, a few things came to mind.

First, It was already stated a fact that this little clip takes place in the past. I think our three mystery people are either a) the bad guys in the story or :whistle: not the bad guys (and it's a fact that they are not Sora, Riku, Kairi). If they are not bad guys, I think they may have something to do with why Sora and the others use the Keyblades.

Second, in the background, after the three approach the blades, the large "thing" with the two other "things" (for lack of words :blink:) that look like Axel's weapons, attached to it, disappears into sand or something. I thought thst pehaps this was significant. Maybe it is somekind of transportation devise? Or an mirage of an important place or building?

Third, the fourth figure in the cloak. To me, it looked like a kid. I read in a earlier post the theory of 2 Soras. If there were this could be one of them. Or it could be any of the previous main characters (exceptMickey, cause he's too short).

As for the "chasers", I have a few theories on that, but I think i might post them later, after I have read the rest of everyone elses opinions and "Master of the Keyblade", I believe, undoubtedly, refers to Sora, although it's significance I am unsure of.

That's it for now.

here is an idea not a theory

what if sora has a relative like a cousin or (very super highly doubt it) a brother that we dont know until now

or wat if sora has an alternate side of him like in a different dimesion wouldnt that give whoever it is the power to hold a keyblade

just a idea not a theory so dont get mad saying it is completly bogus(i think it is bogus but hey anything could happe) i mean a kid meets FF and disney characters who fights shodows and things that dont exist with a giant key and a LOT of people talking about hearts

yeah i know i never forgot about roxas but remeber that roxas is still inside of sora or his essence is watever he is inside him the same with namine

i have one question could they ever live their live now or are they living the live of sora and kairi because if they are inside sora and kairi then roxas and namine go wer sora and kairi go

and if they disagree if they could even talk to each other though

wo talk about different personalitys

roxas and namine dont exist anymore!

they live the lives of sora and kairi as sora and kairi

BTW i think i desciphered the "memory of xehanort" thing

i think its sora's memory of xehanort maybe it mixed with darkness and created a whole new being that went into tthe past.

birth by sleep is probably meaning sora needed to be asleep to have his memories mixed with darkness

Hey, I'm new here ;)

Anyway... don't know if this has been written before, but have you thought about that the villians in KH III could be the heartless of the organization members. I mean, they became nobodies because they lost their heart to the darkness, and those hearts surely became heartless. Though the nobody parts of the organization members were destroyed, the heartless parts must still live?

What do u think???

Edit: Roxas could be a summon in KH III :)

yea i thought about there heartless but jjust figured that they wer weak ones like sora's

also maybe the memories have somting to do wit namine since she can manipulate people who are somehow related to sora and now thanks to the events in KH2 xenohart became one more

so maybe she is doing something wile inside of kairi (that someting could be either a good or bad thing) i got this theory cause it said the lost two (wich i think are namine and roxas) and it also said memories of xehanort wich is namine's power

i think the only strong organization heartless wer probably the main organizations like axel, marluxia... and also that dude that is a mystery the one that does not fight

hold on

roxas as a summon

that is wierd (cool but wierd)

i herd you would have summoned Ifrit from FF but they decided to take it out

if sora uses a drive form would thta mean that roxas could use drive form too

Wow roxas as a summon that would work i suppose.... yeah. and namine. Roxas = fighting & namine=magic

There is definately a clue to all this is how only four keylades got chains and the millions of others are. And the crossroads. Definately the crossroads. Square are always finding new ways to surprise me in videogames... BTW when the hell did square team up wid enix anyway????? i never heard of enix before n.e way!

How do i level up from InsanelyMac Protégé???????

Lexoj said:

i have one question could they ever live their live now or are they living the live of sora and kairi because if they are inside sora and kairi then roxas and namine go wer sora and kairi go

and if they disagree if they could even talk to each other though

wo talk about different personalitys

I think that when namine said so roxas at the beggining about them seeing eachother differently or something i think that also roxas is sora and he sees himself as roxas, but sees namine as kairi and vice versa to namine............or something............

ff7 rocks!

new here but i read everything starting from page 1 and it really did take forever anyway heres my input

no one ever said for sure that the 4 in the FMV are the chasers also no one eveer said there were only 4 chasers. some where in the early pages of this forum there was a theory that "birth by sleep" was if the normal side fell asleep while the other side gain control, what if these are the chasers

also it seems to me riku is kinda like auron from ffx in the way that he seems to know thing every one else doesnt so i think that riku knew of kairi's power to weild a keyblade and stumbled across it while in the between world where he claimed it and gave it to her after wards

also if the basic elemtents are light, dark, twilight, and dawn, twilight being inbetween dark and light but isnt dawn closer the light so that means twilight is dusk right but that meants it isnt right in the middle

and one last thing didnt riku combind light and dark in kh com to make twilight so doesnt it make more sence to have dark and light as the 2 pure elements and dusk and dawn as the 2 twilight sub elements?

so wat now does someone like destroy this discussiioon or something.that would be bad.

OMG IM SO GONNA PAY £3000 AND FLY TO JAPAN & THEN GET A LISCENCE TO KILL AND THEN KILL THE ENIX SIDE OF SQUARE-ENIX AND DESTROY THEM ALL AND RULE THE UNIVERSE IF THEY EVEN CONSIDER NOT BRINGING OUT KH3

................................................................................

................................................................................

LOL goofy......

They shouted at me for laughing at that but i cant report him it wont let me.....

Anyway so Get this. What if some new person called sorrikkairmine comes and says shes a cross between a man and a woman but really it has some big power and then it teams up with goofy and slaughters riku and thin takes the crystal of moon and rides on a boat to the random place where cloud and sephy went and sora is really sorrikkairmine in the first place and the sora part of its name is light riku is dawn kairi is dark and namine is twilight it is a very possibly theory dont diss it

pfffffff lol (goofy, and hes all powerful!)he he helol