Kingdom Hearts II - Secret Ending

Velvet Nightmare

403 posts in this topic

if ansem wer really mad then y wold mickey befriend him

but u stated somting i missed u said ansem vanished and i forgot that we never saw the true ansem die or disaper he was just gone maybe he went to kingdom hearts or somplace else

I looked for quizes that showed what you would be in order out of these characters, all different quizzes.

4 out of 5 said i would be kairi first 1 out of 5 said i would be Riku first.

3 out of 5 said i would be sora seccond. 1 out of 5 said i would be goofy seccond, 1 out of five said i would be kairi seccond.

4 out of 5 said i would be donald 3rd, 1 out of five said i would be riku 3rd

4 out of 5 said i would be goofy 4th 1 out of 5 said i would be donald 4th.

4 out of 5 said i would be ansem 5th 1 out of 5 said i would be donald 5th.

4 out of 5 said i would be Riku last 1 out of 5 said i would be Ansem last

The results are pretty clear i would be Kairi. Most likely not Riku or Ansem.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

someone did not get the results they wanted

anyways back on topic

right now i am working on deciphering ALL the symbalism in the KH2 intro

my friend found out the ones for KH1

so if anybody has any ideas on wat things mean tell me

the symbolism in the KH1 intro gives you everything

like wen sora falls from the sky wit things around him

the things are the princesses

Naaaaah i dont think it means anything i think its just a video showing people who havent played KH1 what happened in it. Although it plays to the backward lyrics of sanctuary thats about it thats the only message in the intro... unless sora's gibberish does mean something...

If anybody was already said this I do apologies, I first noticed that there was 3 pages after I had wrote this.

I would like to start by apologies for any bad grammar, I am from Denmark and therefore English is not my first language.

I doubt that Sora is actual centre of the story, I also doubt it is Riku or Mickey. I think that you guys keep on forgetting Kairi, please correct me if I am wrong but:

-1: Kairi managed to travel between worlds and come to destiny island from Hollow Bastian (in KH you see that she sits in the library with her grandmother).

-2: Kairi managed to connect her heart with Sora (maybe this is nor important)

-3: she is one of the princesses of heart, you know: the path to kingdom hearts

-4: as far as I can remember, and it is a long time since I played KH so maybe I am wrong. In KH you witness a scene where Kairis grandmother tells a story to Kairi about the light and how everything was once happy and the world was not divided. But then people wanted the light for them self, and anger and hatred darkened the world and it got separated.

A key is able to unlock but also able to lock things. Maybe it was someone who wielded the keyblade who divided the world (the keybearer that brought chaos). And now the world is waiting for the keybearer who will restore peace, maybe it is Kairi, how else would her grandmother know of this? You see that Kiari gets a keyblade.

Maybe the secret ending is taking place just after the world has been divided, but don’t know the purpose of this is, maybe the AF was those who wanted the light but could not get it, and by each claiming a key that can open the door to light they keep anybody else from getting it???. This is of cause not thought through, but would it not make sense that Kairi is the true keybearer? Her heart was able to pull Sora back from his state as a heartless and Riku claims that the keyblade chooses the strongest heart, maybe Sora can only use the keyblade because his heart is so close connected with Kairis.

you could be right cause kairi had a pure heart ( you dont know if sora has one)

but me personaly i still think that sora is the true keyberer not kairi but it will be such a suprise if it is kairi and not sora

o and kairi does not have the power to travel through worlds that was ansem that got her to destiny islands(wierd name) but u do make a good piont

the creaters also could have added special scenes

like wen kairi gets her keyblade she only used it once

and she did not help open that big door to fight xehanort

o and information on sora new form is kinda out the letters are fa**l

but no picture yet

i found out somethings about KH2

when xigbar told sora that he is weaker from the ones before that means that xigbar meet the keyblade wielder before sora,riku,the king,...

and maybe the ones before are the AFs and maybe the old ones wer the ones that brought choas to the worlds

o and something i found about xehoneart

"Xehanort's name has two meanings. When you spell it in Roman alphabets and rearrange them without the 'X', they'll spell 'No Heart' and 'Another'. These meanings are connected to the secret movie."

by nomura

I think possibly that organisation XIII was around since the dawn of time creating havoc everywhere and tearing up the worlds. they destroyed barriers between the worlds looking for their hearts. In time, the people grew to hate them and sent four "chasers" out to stop them. they banished all 11 members of Org. XIII (Org. XII at the time) but one still remained. Xehanort. after finding out about the crossroads of light, twilight, dark & dawn they each immersed their weapons in the elements. but Xehanort took the final, most strong element. but a 3-on-1 match defeated xehanort and banished him as well, restoring peace to the worlds. this could be how xigbar knows the previous keyblade weilders and how they are much stronger than sora.

HOWEVER, this and all xehanort-in-the-secret ending theory may be incorrect, because doesnt ansem state somewhere that he found him when he was........... a small boy??????????

Oh yea and another thing Nomura said something about the ending being in the past, but also the future. Think about the door to timeless river. Sora might have gone through it and be spectating on all of this that is happening...

wow

when did ansem say he found xenohart as a kid

that is cool a all powerfull evil little boy the reminds of the omen :thumbsdown_anim:

and why is everything about light and darkness and the two in between

those are the ONLY elements that is messed up whatever happened to WATER,FIRE...

that would be so cool if they made keyblades to hold the power of each element so when combined it can make choas even though to make choas just combine light and dark but watever and i hope they add new spells for the next game they took out air in KH2 they should have made air like the power that the wind heartless use

forgive me if i said this before but what would happen if you combined dark and light???? twilight & dawn right??? so twilight combined with dawn is another element completely. so is dawn and one of the grand - elements of twilight & dawn e.t.c. Sooooo my theory ----------A MASTER ELEMENT---------------- A keyblade of a master element perhaps???? one to rule over all worlds.

So my question returns. Supposing kingdom hearts is the Door to darkness (all the heartless are inside it)

there might be one for light, dawn, twilight and all the secondary elements. Maybe once all those are open there is a special MASTER door?????

Comments please

i dont think that is ever going to happen

but wow would it make a killer story line

two of the doors are already open (wispering words) kingdom hearts is darkness door to light

screen shows kingdom hearts becoming light then fades more words apear master of all the worlds

ultimate keyblade the other elements

screen goes black then focuses on four doors shining and someone in the shodows says finaly after all of this it finaly comes to an end words apear the doors are the KEY they all become one then words becomes out of focuse but you can barly see them they read the keyblade with the power of chaos

then a qout appears "one said that can save world wile the other said it destroys" it will all be revealed ...

not necessarily...how do you prove darkness and light make up twilight? didn't somebody in KH or KH2 already say that in accordance to darkness and light, there is a third element, which is Twilight? The 3 elements are 3 basic ones, not combinations of any elements.

btw, how would the Organization XIII exist in the dawn of time, when the Ansem reports clearly show that Xemnas was never created until about few years (i'm betting 8-10 years) prior to the events of KHI, after Ansem the Wise was sentenced to exile in the realm of Darkness? After some more experiments, Xehanort himself declared that his body's holding him back from achieving Darkness, so he threw it away and became a Heartless. that's when Xemnas was created.

Also, about the Xigbar thingie, you can't really prove that he met the previous Keyblade masters...because he and 5 others were scientists, maybe he learned something about them during his time as a human/nobody??

Finally, to clear out all misconceptions about Sora and Kairi's Nobodies...

Sora created his Nobody without realizing it when he pierced his heart with the Keyblade That Unlocks Hearts. Kairi created her Nobody when she left her body in Destiny Islands, taking refuge from the Darkness in Sora's Heart (during the part when they look like they're gonna hug in the secret place, but kairi disappears just when she hits Sora).

Kairi was able to get her body back using Sora's body as a medium, as suggested by DiZ in the Secret Ansem Reports. Sora was able to get his body back using Kairi's, when she hugs Sora in the Entrance Hall in Hollow Bastion, also suggested by DiZ

thank you for clearing the kairi heartless problem so in other words there are more than one way of making nobodys other than transforming into a heartless cool

o and i knew that light and darkness dont make twilight

i think twilight is in between darkness and light but more to the light

and that dawn is the same thing but closer to darkness

anyway when darkness and light combine they dont make an element they make chaos,oblivion,destruction...ect

What i meant when i said about the elements mixing was that ur supposed to have 4 parts of you.

1.heartless (darkness)

2.nobody (twilight)

3.<unknown> (light)

4.<unknown> (dawn)

if all of these mix you finally get your completed self

5.You (master)

its called master because you can have controll over all 4 elements maybe? your nobodies are in you all the time you just dont know it perhaps???

Right well im a KH obsessive

So like these are my views on this.

Firstly we can't go ignoring the ending FMV in KH2

And if we look back at the Deep Dive video

We see that that was barely related to KH2

So whos to say that this isn't going to be the same.

I think that KH3 will be something related to the past

Although i can't be sure. Obviously it's still going to be with Sora

Else there'd be no reason for the letter at the end of KH2

But,

and this is just a thought,

Perhaps this game would be sora having to travel into the far past along with Mickey and Riku

To stop the AF's from causing mass destruction or something.

It's not based on anything,

just an idea.

Oh and im sorry if any of that stuffs already been mentioned

You cant exactly expect me to just read ALL of the posts

theres 8 pages of them!!

haha

Deep Dive not important to KH2? Are you serious?

Not being aggressive here, by the way.

But anyways, Deep Dive was actually an important plot section to the story; it was the whole reason why Sora was able to complete himself. Its importance is signified when the brief cutscenes in the beginning of KH2 shows the Deep Dive, and more.

THE WORLD THAT NEVER WAS

-Roxas meets w/ Xemnas. Xemnas tells Roxas indirectly the meaning of Sora to Roxas. Roxas, curious, wants to meet this Sora.

-Axel tries to stop Roxas, but Roxas refuses Axel's advice and leaves the Organization.

-At the Memory's Skyscraper, Roxas meets Riku. They are both attacked by Neoshadows. With Riku's help, they get rid of the Heartless, and proceed to fight.

-In the first round, Riku loses to Roxas. Riku asks Roxas of how he could wield the Keyblade. Roxas ignores the question, and finishes Riku...except at the last second, Riku releases his Darkness and transforms into Xehanort's Form.

-With the new Darkness, Riku defeats Roxas. He carries off Roxas to DiZ, who with Namine's power, destroys Roxas' memories as a Nobody and digitize him into Sora's mind.

That's why Deep Dive is important. Savvy?

About the secret ending in Kh2, we can't really be certain of our theories for real, no matter how likely they seem. For example, back in KH1, everyone made theories about KH2 and Deep Dive...and turned out totally wrong because no one could guess that Ansem was actually Xehanort, and DiZ was actually the Real Ansem the Wise.

Plot Twist. Tetsura Nomura and Kazushige Nojima will most likely add another Twist to it...it's probably something crazy we'll never think of. Like, Xehanort is some kind of psycho god who creates the 50th dimension (that was exaggeration, don't bite my head off)

oh and btw, you guys said there's 4 keyblades-- i got a couple a questions...

how would it be 4 keys if:

sora has 2 (drive mode)

mickey has 1 (opposite key)

riku has 1 (way to the dawn)

roxas has 3 (oathkeeper/oblivion, kingdom key)

kairi has 1 (flowery key)

btw, roxas has 3. its proven in the deep dive video (the CGI version). read below for details

when roxas passes his oblivion to Riku and they're both on the TV screen with roxas going up and riku falling down, you can see (you might have to pause-press alot) that roxas has oathkeeper AND kingdom key at the same time

I read it all before i joined... just to make sure i dont sound like a noobwhen i say a theory that has been said and proven wrong :thumbsup_anim: . but i dont recall anybody saying anything about sora going back and being AGAINST the AFs, possible theory there since as you said the kings letter would be pointless. and he said something like its in the past but it isnt so... maybe that could be it he went back to the past so...dont know how to say what but i think you can imagine it. but its very general, he'll probably go back in time and thats about all you can say with some evidence.

Ive also come up with a new theory. Goofy is the 4th AF. You see he is in disguise as a stupid random person that can do no harm to good. But really, he is the creator of all keyblades. Goody knows EVERYBODYS secrets ands weaknesses because he is good but watches the bad from behind sora as he pays attention fighting. Unknoing of Goofys hidden keyblade beneath his vest and the wisdom beneath his skull. With those big ears and big nose, he has smelled everything and heard everything. He will now turn up as the 4th AF with the answer to all those quotes in the KH2 secret ending because of the reasons above. He shall defeat those AFs and gather all the true keyblades, therefore creating the master keyblade. With it he finnally has his full pottential and revives all the heartless and nobodys of the keyblade war and equipping them with keychains to give them unstoppable power. And now he is waiting for the chance to release the power again because a group known as the organization 13 have given up there bodys to destroy the keyblades and creating a organization 13, only existing of nobodys. Now he waits for all the keyblades to be rejoined with these few he has chosen, as to get them all at once so no man can stop him, and once again he will have thousands of kyblade weilding hearltess, which he shall command to destroy the worlds.After a long letter from the king mickey, Sora find that xenoharts memories had been restored from a special machine he found in the 14th floor of castle oblivion which is only released with every organization member dead and one special keyblade with the renamed wise one of the past, he discovers his friend goofys scheme and decides he needs to get all keyblades under protection and hopefully get the master keyblade for himself to stop this warrior named goofy. Now he must go through the mercenarys of goofy and maybe some friends under goodys control. At some point all is lost for Sora and his one and only friend left, a girl named namine, the lost one who is invulnerable to all wicked due to not existing. Maybe she will be our hero in this kingdom hearts? or shall she turn to evil and wipe the memory of our friend sora once again and with no friends to remember, Sora shall turn to oblivion and all worlds will go to chaos only to bear birth to the nobody Roxas, maybe hes the hero of our new tale? none shall know. Chaos or Peace will be finnally decided in KH3 and the true master of the keyblade ultimately being master of destiny and fate.

So, critisize as needed, i think i may have just found out the final story of KH.

And your just a dumb f*** by posting in huge letters and bold, we dont care if you take this s seriously just dont go for a overkill to express your feelings

{EDIT: Poster removed post which hurt my eyes :D}