Kingdom Hearts II - Secret Ending

Velvet Nightmare

403 posts in this topic

HEY GUYS!

IM ONTO SOMETHING!!!!!

When sora fought fake ansem in kh1 he continued through a door which lead to a big road which just so happened to have a crossroads at the end of it. The mystery man flying towards him in CoM appears in the same place as the guy with the exact same body shape and suit as the one in The secret ending. If these people are the same and what testsuya nomura said is in fact true and this event occurs in the future But the past too then i propose to you that this is more than mere reality. In fact my theory is 2 realities. An alternate reality. What if Riku hadn't let the darkness take him??? wouldnt that mean he would be the chosen keyblader??? and if so what of sora??? There are 2 count them 2 different legends on the keyblade. If sora is a "HERO" said ansem the wise what of rikiu again??? could he be the chaos bringer? he said himself he was always jelous of sora and he would do SOMETHING to make things his way if he had the proper means. he could make every realm withered and dead. Even the twilight realm even the dawn realm even the FINAL realm. The crossroads. Where master hearts resides. in CoM the grass was luscious and green whereas in kh2 secret ending...the many keyblades could have been sora trying to start a revolt against riku who would be all powerful but sora would not know of the true way of making the keyblade powerful. Its chain. What if Xehanort WAS master hearts. he would REMEMBER a time when this happened because he sees all that has happened and every outcome of every venture.

This theoretically possible theory could have become a reality if sora had fallen asleep that night in KH1

Edited by Cloudstrife252

cool theory

i kinda get it not all but most

so if ur thoery is right

in KH3 you will be playing in an alternate reality wer riku is the main character but he is evil?

wat if the realities colloide would that start the keyblade war within realities?

HAHA!!! take a look at the uploaded picture. All riku???

Maybe riku is the secret ending mystery AF4 because tetsuya said all 3 characters are NEW!

the other AFs are the only ones left of the rebellion that kairi, mickey and sora took on. as the 3 keyblades are left, the afs take them and with riku knowing they might win with those he apperars from the path of dawn which is coincidentally (i think not) the path of dawn from rikus KH:CoM ending

Hmmmmmmmm. Comments please

PS. And i stress please please!

A keyblade war. a rebellion against riku. 1 ultimate keyblade versus 1,000,000 with no chains and 3 with a chain.

I wonder if master hearts has anything to do with this also...

BRAINWAVE! I have a swapmagic!!!!! When does FM+ COME OUT IN AMERICA! i could buy it and use it!!!!! TELL ME!

post-61931-1172419141_thumb.png

Edited by Cloudstrife252

the one in KHCOM is not riku its axel or xemnas i forgot wich one

fuuny picture just popped in my head

if it is riku in the cloak in the desert

and he see's an AF pick up his wepon

i could imagine him going to him and say WTF are you diong wit my wepon and {censored}-slap the {censored} out of him

hey they cencored me :angry2:

owell i guess i cant curse <_<

lets go to the next page

yay 90 post almost to 100 :dev:

hey it supose to be 90 :P

o and is zexion wepon really that stupid book?

here is information on some battles

Sora vs Vexen

*When enough data from Vexen is captured, a copy/replica of Sora is created, and must be battled with. When Vexen cages you in ice, you need to tap Triangle as fast as you can to break out of it.

*The data is like a Drive gauge. The max it can go is "5".

*The Replica takes the shape of Anti-form, and you must do battle against it. This battle is very challenging, and it is required that you attach an ice resistant item on to last through it.

- Sora vs Larxene

*For Larxene all you have to do is take her out. It seems she has around 5 health bars. The moves she performs, however, are intense:

1. A circle of thunder causing Sora to become paralyzed, during which she'll attack.

2. A thunder tornado that does a lot of damage if Sora is hit by it.

- Sora vs Zexion

*To get to Zexion, all Sora needs to do is enter a special book that will take him into the World of Shadows. Zexion will only use tactics in this battle, without combat.

*In part of the battle, Donald and Goofy will be confined in books, and Zexion will also hide himself in one of the books. You have to find the right book in which Zexion is hiding in. The right one will have a shadow on the ground.

*"Turn it Over" is the reaction command mainly needed to knock Zexion out, but there are others like "Lie" and "Cheat".

they said org 13 is harder than sephy(i think it is just the ones that dont belong in the story like sora vs. zexion or the rock dude)

but zexions battle seems easy somhow(watch me die everytime now)

ok 2 thing when does fm+ come out in america and will i be able to use a swapmagic/slidetool to play it on an english ps2????? cos ill import it from over there if its gonna be quite simple.

p.s. answer me please normally i say things but they get overcrowded by sekusinos random posts about now usually.....

yh but i have english ps2 so its different-y to a normal 1 so does swapmagic change the reigon?

oh btw whoever said that it was 5 years or so before 3 comes out well there wrong because someone compared it to KH1 - KH2 but they forgot KH:CoM!!!!!

or i might just lash out the budget and get it chipped for £/$60 save me the hassle but expensive.

Its weird taking a look at a new 3d game that was based on a 2D one its odd to think its the actual game you played on the gameboy...

i hav been hearing alot of stuff about Kingdon Hearts 2 and stuff like it might not be realesed here and stuff

just to clear things up they had an interview and stated that the sales that came from the U.S and other coutries were great so that is a reason for them to bring it out of japan

unless they just want sales from japan instead of around the world :)

so your saying i need nothing for an english ps2 to play american games!?!?!?!?!

YAA HAAA!

Im gonna buy so much stuff!

oh and you mean kingdom hearts 3lexoj

BTW wer da hell is sekushino i aint seen him in a while LOL

we need more people to talk 2 spam in every website you physically know cos no1 has any new ideas apart from my alternate reality theory.

I got 1 more but its kinda farfetched. and it links in with final fantasy...

ALSO I FOUND THIS IMPORATANT PIECE OF STUFF TAKE A LOOK:

Famitsu: You said that none of the iron-clad characters of the secret movie were Roxas or Sora.

Nomura: That is correct. However they are related to one or more characters we have already introduced. Please speculate and look forward to it as well as the new project.

sorry to be a nuisance and all but one more question is this: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-43-77-...ix-70-1smf.html the final mix with english language on it, coz swapmagic would work that!

O_o not only an i random but im missed =D nice to know people care

but this idea of an alternate reality goes with the fact the the final fantasy characters are from alternate realitys. seeing as tidus is from the same world as auron wakka and the yrp gang they are all different this also leaves open the fact that they had their own world cause i dont see as auran helping ject and braska fighting sin in olympia. this also opens the possiblillity of the original kingdom heart characters themselves having alternate realities like lexoj said. and wasnt the cloaked character at the crossroads in the com opening marluxia? also if there are alternative realitys doesnt the meant that theres infine xemnuses O_o that may be a pain fo fight, also th fact that tides is from destiny island and auron would seem to be from spira and the fact that there are different laws for whatever world your from and etc

GEEEZ cool possibilitys with the alernate realitys but also makes things crazy

also i have to wait longer then you guys cause im in australia B) america gets everything before us, they every got farscape dvds before us which makes no sence cause farscape is an australian show but i do like the idea of the kingdom hearts 2.5 game like kingdom hearts and i do like that rumour that says namura is experiamenting with the psp and thinking of putting a kh game on that platform that has no connection with sora riku or kairi

YAAAY Sekushino your back!!!!

And yes i meant a ps2 from england it has the Cruddy PAL format but i got a swapmagic so would it play http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-43-77-...ix-70-1smf.html that if i bought it from japan and if it does i only have to wait like 1 month before i can get it :) unless its not really FM+ but i am 99% sure that it is plus it says "KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX+" in english and the pv video is in english language so it may actually be possible to understand it too...

dam seeing that kh:re com and kh:fm+ makes me want it SO freaking badxD Larxena looks so cool.

anyway i noticed, we all have heard that the 3afs are not sora riku and kairi (and mikey for any one whos THAT simple minded <_<) but what if theres another group a side from the afs like with the alternate realitys that use keyblades. i was thinking on the likes of it sora listen to riku in kh1 and gave into the darkness right there and then and kairi with them and that theyd all get their keyblades. 3 dark masters of the keyblade =D.

yes im sure its cool in my head >_> still im going to draw that and upload it on my site if i ever get it up

what the heck i didnt put that emotacon there O_o

Hahahaha.....

I think it says ENGLISH LANGUAGE below the picture are you blind lexoj?

lSo yes a swapmagic can help im sure that means we can get KH2FM+ in less than a month!!!!!!!!!

One thing though there'll be no subtitles in english. the subtitles will be in japanese

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-43-77-...ix-70-1smf.html

The swapmagic website is:

http://www.modchipworld.com/product_info.p...4d2661056cec455

The cheaper option for a swapmagic has no CODER on the end of it and the url? :

http://www.modchipworld.com/product_info.php?products_id=169

Got a slimline PS2? dont worry, http://www.modchipworld.com/product_info.php?products_id=72 can help.

Sorry, its like im pitching products here... sorry, but its the only way well get to play this game...

Edited by Cloudstrife252

I hope not... im gonna buy it and if its japanese who cares its not like your missing anything i already got khCoM on Gba so i dont need to understand it XD.

U gonna buy it??? im still 30% that RE: CoM is english anyway...

wait its in japanese it says

.New scenes and previous scenes are fully voiced in Japanese

so yh its japanese but i can play through with it on my gba and it will say in english while my ps2 is talking in japanese

:) oh well at least its something. U gonna buy???

OH btw CoM was NOT mandatory to play to understand it. until i completed KHII i didnt care about CoM and i understood KHII 100%. think of RE:CoM as a privelige not a the other word what i cant remember. you dont need CoM to understand KH2 and likewise language to understand stuff. like those old silent movies.

They dont talk and the quality sux but they're better than any movie thats come out recently. Consider it into your calculations is all...

THE PROMOTIONAL VIDEO HAS A SECRET TO IT!!!!!!

at the end there is a room with the nobody sign connected to:

CHAINS!!!!!

Obviously there is some connection with this bit and the secret ending!!!

and why is no-one posting here anymore???!?!?!?!?!

Im angry now. is this discussion dead???

i think it is dead

lets bring it alive again

EVERYBODY wat do you think is the thing in the end of the PV

and those chains

are they real chains or a design because they glowed once xemnas or whoever that was sat on the chair

ive still been checking out this topic but... there arent really any more theorys to discuss. so i havent been posting. But what cloud noticed about the chains on the nobodys... kind of stretching here but maybe the heartless or the humans were using the keyblades and the nobodys took the chains, stopping there power. Adding to some other theorys of xemnas.

or maybe when the war was over, all of those keychains were locked up behind that door, with some kind of nobody behind it? or maybe youll turn into a nobody.

Edited by gameguy132

ok i had a theory ages ago about a war with heartless being lead agains each other by keyblade masters, also the is strong evidence that xehanort may be a keyblade master. but this theory was flawed as someone pointed out that the heartless fear the keyblades. with this i lke to point out that xehanorts heartless had human for as did roxas, i havent figured out if xehanorts heartless has his as they said in the game "true memories" as we know that roxas had for sure. assuming i remember this right and xehanorts heartless hoesnt have his true memories, does that mean if he had you have dualed him with keyblades in thr events of kh1.

i digress, what if xehanorts heartless had the ability to use the keyblades and lead an army of heartless aginst those who could do the same. and the 3 afs are heartless or even nobody warlords that have teamed up to slaying keyblade warlords across the worlds, taking their keyblades and breaking off the keychains to seal their powers. sora riku and mickey have not been defeated but the ablity to spawn they keyblades at will has been somehow disable which is why the 3 afs were already holding their keyblades when af4 aproches them after years of searching which is why the keyblades have corroded and the af4 seems to not be holding a weapon cause the keyblade warlords have learned to use their elements such as light and darkenss in its raw form as a weapon their for never being unarmed.

this seems cool in my head and their are theories i cant explain cause well... im just {censored} at explaining.

of corse this would mean that the whole kh3 story line would be a power struggle between keyblade warlords which doesnt seem very deep like the other kh story lines so yeah... cloud 252 didnt say i was one of the good guys >_> how emothionaly crushing

acctually af4 needs to break af1s faceplate some how so i guess using raw elements as a weapon may not work out, guess we just need to see the video and see