Kingdom Hearts II - Secret Ending

Velvet Nightmare

403 posts in this topic

hey has any one else questioned the relationship between sora and axel? i mean what makes sora make axel feel like his got a heart?, is it just soras special or is there a past connection?

im sure the org members powers came from their original selves

Edited by zekushino

you know there is a lot of history that has not been explained, like earlier mentioned the keyblade.

this short scene is 100% trying to tell us something about the past. and now i am a little wiser after searching the web for hints i reckon that, in fact, i am 99% sure that that man in the cloak is either xehanort, a man connected to xehanort, or a man named ansem. Why else would he be obsessed with the name ansem. Like what did ansem the wise ever do to him? not much... besides there could be a whole nother chunk before this scene and another chunk afterwards showing why the AFS are there and the significance of the crossroads and why the big animals are there and why the keyblades are there and why most of them have no chain and a whole lot more. All we can really do is speculate, and at the end of the day, none of these things ACTUALLY happened, so its whatever tetsuya nomura and the square-enix team really want. Even if we get dead on correct, theres always a chance they may change their minds...

Its kinda funny. We are thinking all of these things about the video when none can be explained at all because all we know about the keyblade is "one legend says it can bring chaos and destruction while another can bring peace to the worlds." all we can really say logically is that we've seen sora bring peace to the worlds so if these are new characters with keyblades - they must be bringing chaos. so if they are are evil, the mysterious AF4 must be good. and we can say no more.but if we want to guess again, if xehanort is af4, he must have been good here at this time, therefore it is in the past and we just figured out a chunk more than we already knew. So using a simple bit of info like "one legend says it can bring chaos and destruction while another can bring peace to the worlds." we can work out the other mysteries like "birth by sleep" and "memories of xehanort" are you catching on now??? the only problem is, our understanding doesnt go far beyond that one quotation. if we had a little more info we would be able to work out What tetsuya wants to happen in KH3. Sadly, we dont...

Edited by Cloudstrife252

well since u put it like that

xehanort/xemnas(mansex)/ansem(fake) they all wanted one thing n that is to find the memories of there human form but they would hav done it at all cost including taking the hearts of STUFF to make kingdom hearts to get enough power to do somting so they really arnt that bad just desperate to remeber somting

i wonder who has the power to erase memories

o and how did xemnas...whoever he is dam this dude needs a name

i wonder how he found out about kingdom hearts in the first place

or if a future self went to past to tell him about it

and HE wiped his memory cause it had to be done(so that would be a little thing about the past/future thing)

why is it that axel re introduces himself when he knew sora from kh com, it should be more like

axel: nice to see you again... sora

sora: who are you!? and why do you know my name?

axel: have you forgotten, names axel got it memoized?

saix:AXEL

saix appears

axel: uh oh

axel disapears

and so on in that manner

any way this is off topic but does any one know a psp homebrew emulator what can run kh com and is compatible with 3.03 oe b?

im getting really annoyed the main reason i updated to custom firmware was to play kh com and that that i can im sad )'=>

Edited by zekushino

Ok i probably wont post again for a long time but i read the ansem reports and the secret ansem reports and i through my own interpratation think that it says that Xehanort (or ansem i cant really tell which is which in the reports) created the heartless through his experiments on the heart he said that using his experiments he realesed the darkness in there hearts and created heartless and found them trying to take the heart of the world and it seems to fit becuz if they had been around forever where have they been and since all planets werent destroyed that means someone was fighting them so i think that ansem/xehanort created the heartless and in doing so created the nobodys and as u should see the heartless make more heartless and then xehanort started making emblems and stuff and so on and so on. Post if u have feed back and try to prove me wrong plz.

while playing kingdom hearts 2 for whatever many times ive played it now, i noticed that for lack of a better word when a heartless kills some one they become a heartless, what happens when some one is killed by a nobody? also when heartless are slain they release the captive heart that their probbaly made, but when a nobody is slain they kinda materialise and as seen the hearts can become heartless again so does that mean that heartless and infinite?

If u want an emulater and KH: CoM i can send it to ya via email and u can play KH: CoM on ya computer but u gotta own a GBA and a copy of the game ok???

The heartless are only infinite while darknes remains in peoples hearts dont you listen? cant remember who said it but someone did say it. so for instance:

sora=very little darkness so hes a little shadow

xehanorts heartless/fake ansem=very high darkness so he retains his human form

So until all the darkness in the entire universe is annihlated the heartless remain.

Not gonna happen, as the KH2 ending said, "the world is made of both light AND darkness"

Unless in KH3 they set out to annihlate/reset the whole universe so only light remains

Lol everyone would die.

Also i forget, what is "master hearts" again???

Edited by Cloudstrife252

i think master hearts is whoever roles over kingdom hearts

i wonder if somone ever roled over kingdom hearts

or if sora can rule it for the use of good and bring an end to everybody trying to get it

how does riku's nobody look like(wait did riku turn to a heartless or was his body posesed by fake ansem)

or is that body also riku's AND xehanort's heartless/nobody form

thats not quite what i meant cloudstife252 thanks anway and doesnt matter i have an european .GBA file which can be run on gpSP. so for any one that wants to know how to play kh com on psp go to http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic....d=42772&p=1 and download the gpSP full setup and extract to your PSP/GAMES folder but you need a european version of the game. there are a few miner glithes so like during the opening fmv when it freeze just press trianges for menu then load an empty state.

any way riku was never a heartless he was being possesed but xehanorts heartless and used the powers of darkness also those heartless clothes were spawned when he used the power of darkness for freely when xehanorts heartless (god we really need some sort of name for this guy) was in full control he spawned his own body using rikus for a host

Edited by zekushino

k gratzie

i wish he was a heartless i want to see how his heartless and nobody would turn out

HEY who named namine or did she name herself?

xemnas named roxas because of his original name namine could have 2 names

namine which means ocean wave, like kairi means ocean

she can also have the name hikari(kairi+h) which means light but i guess that will cause confusion wit the singer hikaru

remeber that wen english is translated into japanese and vise versa words are left out

the last words in english of the secret vid are

it all begins with birth by sleep

here it is in japanese

"Everything is born..Because of the Slumber."

so could it be in a dream that became reality?

hey

i would check myself but i lent my game to a friend

are the first japanese words that apper wile the reports flying by, are those words the keyblade prophacy?

the chaos/saving world one

ok id like to point out that I AM THE ORIGINAL KUMOSHIRO. i am getting really pissed with all these people stealing my name, it means nothing and people keep taking my name. i originally made it up with a romaji spelling mistake and then used it tom play maple story, then have used it ever since and now people everywhere are stealing it. :) i am currently in the process of making me a new name SORRY but im really touchy on this subject

any way now that ive got that cleared up quote by sora in khcom

Sora: Don’t say that. Memories—even important ones—don’t come back to us whenever we want them to. But that doesn’t mean the memories are gone. It’s more like…like they’re sleeping. So when the right thing comes along and wakes the memory up, we can remember it. The memories engraved in our hearts never go away. I’m sure of it.

i think this has something to do with birth by sleep. maybe birth by sleep also refers to memories not just beings

also after much killing my eyes trying to see what the picture in namines sketch book ive noticed that the third symbol seems to be a crown so the third being may very well be normal people but since it is in the middles it may refer to normal people as being the balanced ones as nobodies and heartless are the beings when seperated i also think that the crown is being block from view intentionaly cause it may have greater meaning

also diz refers to nobodies as those who reside in darkness, heartless also come from darkness, is there a being of light at all?

Edited by zekushino

• 2 weeks later...

this forum is dying =(

anyway i agree that it may be too soon, kh have had great storylines each one better then the last. but if kh3 goes down hill many people wont be happy.

anyway hows this for an idea, JENOVA cells infect a heartless controled sin and... sora cant team up with tidus cause his already been used O_o so much for that idea

wait i know, "Donald: There must be different laws." so people have different laws depending of what world their from, yes? so this can give a lagitamite reason to zexion being destroyed, like auron who also appears in kingdom hearts he was dead and yet he still was there, zexion may be dead but thats not reason from him to not come back in kh3 :3

Edited by zekushino

in the KH2 ansem report 1

it said that ansem wants to know the memories of xehanort

he called them "locked memories"

and the keyblade could just unlock even the toughest locks

so maybe thats wat xehanort wants the keyblade for

he wants Kingdom Hearts to giv him a heart

so basicaly he wants his memories and heart back

both of them are connected i think they said that in chain of memoeries

so he just wants to return to his former self(to his past life) maybe he is a good guy he could be a AF

and the door that he opened could have been an escape act because he was being beatin

so he wanted to find a warrior to help him(sora) but lost his memories...and you no the rest of da story

wait

in the secret vid it said some things about ansem report 8 and 9

in 8 ansem called sora a "hero" using hyphens

so it states that he did not think of sora as a hero untiul later so even though u seem to be doing good you might be doing bad and i think this works for vise versa too xehanort might be good

o it also said that mickey and sora closed the door to KH in the realm of light and darkness

i dont remeber wen he closed it in the realm of light?

and the door to light is still open

wat about the realm of nothingness and the 4th realm which i think is the realm wer kairi's keyblade was

those two realms the door to KH is still there, right?

another question

castel oblivion is in which path/realm? is it in twilight?

hey i found out somthing

namine is not a nobody

well no exactly

she is a special nobody(everybody knos that) but she is also like an alter ego of the kairi in sora's heart(not the regular one)

PS:

NAMINE ROCKS :)

a nobody is born from the empty shell of a person and there soul but namine's soul was not of kairi's but of sora so she is kairi's nobody but has the soul of sora that is wat makes her special :D