Do girls like Mac users ?

R2k.

94 posts in this topic

woah..a lot changed in this thread since I last saw it...(I actually can see both sides of the 'argument' - think it's more of a misunderstanding - but I hope in this day and age there aren't many people who are really still homophobic)

In the words of Snoop Dogg, "back to the topic at hand..."

I'm a girl and ...YES...i like Mac users.

This is a funny discussion. It's a bit like the question 'do girls fart?'

;)

Anyway, I can safely answer with a big yes cos I know my wife loves me and she's a Mac user too - although more Linux actually....

Windows is soooo corporate and dry :D

My girl actually got me into Macs, she had a Pismo Powerbook throughout college. I always thought it was pretty neat so I bought a Mac as soon as my desktop PC died last year. Then she got an updated laptop recently :(

YEAHHH PISMO!...they are so strong, so smart AND soooo sexy!

I don't really get anything for my 15" MacBook Pro.

Then again, the kids @ college are usually too stupid to understand the difference.

And the people @ the coffee shop usually all have Macs to begin with.

=(

nahh ive had a buzcut and the amount of girls talking to me was scarce and now well

:thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

I think that's just because of myspace hipsters and horrible mtvcore bands...

oh. username seen :P

can you get banned for harassment around here?

• 3 weeks later...

Girls don't care about your OS. They might be mildly more attracted to you if you have a Mac, but only because it shows that you are kind of a hipster (genius apple marketing) and you probably have some money =)